Your Search | instant tax

Sep 11 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Real Estate Workshops Pay $600 to sold a $30,000- $40,000 Real estate investment coaching and training program Riverton Utah Author: Maryland Seminar Programs: Government Tax Lien Network Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
IRS Department of Legal Affairs IRS filing a CP503 against you Nationwide The IRS doesn't call you for payment - it is a scam Author: New Salem, North Dakota Income Tax Service: IRS Department of Legal Affairs Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
SWTG COMMUNICATIONS John Gilly FAKE BUSINESS for tax write-off Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Liars: Cellular Phone Companies: SWTG COMMUNICATIONS Rochester, New York

Aug 30 2016
Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Valvoline, VIOC Engine Damage Caused By Staff Negligence - Failing to Perform Oil Change Woodbridge Virginia A does not equal B Author: Virginia Auto Service Stations: Oil Companies: Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 30 2016
PTR preferred tax relief BUSINESS SHUT DOWN AND NO HELP Century City California Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Tax Services: PTR Century City, California

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Tax Mgmt., Cleveland, Derek Thomas theft, fraud, scam, deceit, lies, white collar Cleveland Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Talent Scouts: Taxi Mgmt. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
ONNIT ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Free sample, only pay shipping, then hooked into monthly shippments Austin, Tx Internet Author: tracy, California Supplemental Health Programs: ONNIT Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mike Padilla RMD Financial Services Fraudulant Tax Return and Identify Theft San Dimas California Author: West Covina, California Income Tax Service: Mike Padilla San Dimas, California

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Blue Tax TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Justin Urbas Professional Scam Artist Author: North Hollywood, California Miscellaneous Companies: XTS Global. Adam Bierman, Justin Urbas, David Urbas 0XTS GLOBAL Los Angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
Berkheimer & Associates Berkheimer has sent me a bill for per capita fax from 2001 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Blairsville, Pennsylvania Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey
43, Report #1320924

Aug 05 2016
JG Tax Group JG Tax Group is a ripoff Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Barrington, Illinois Tax Services: JG Tax Group Deerfield Beach, Florida

Aug 04 2016
BLUE TAX TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Blue Tax. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
They wasted my money too Author: Pensacola, Florida Income tax: Blue Tax TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Tax assists taxpayers with liabilities over 10k, audits, taxpayer hasn’t filed a long overdue tax return. Blue Tax specializes in Estate, Gift Planning issues, parole, bookkeeping – Full service Tax solutions. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Los Angeles, California
45, Report #1320669

Aug 04 2016
Real Estate Workshop Brianna Midas Tax Liens real estate workshop complete RIP OFF Riverton Utah They refunded my money! Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Realtors: Real Estate Workshop Riverton, Utah
46, Report #1320265

Aug 02 2016
Performant Recovery, Inc Collector Name: Shawna Tapia Trying to get me to send money stating that i owe taxes for the 2009 year for louisiana Pleasanton California Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: Performant Recovery, Inc Pleasanton, California
47, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California
48, Report #1320002

Aug 01 2016
Real Estate Workshops, LLC aka Government Tax Lien Network bait and switch - take my $600 to sell me $40K package Riverton Utah Author: San Francisco, California Seminar Programs: Real Estate Workshops, LLC Riverton, Utah
49, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois
50, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide