Your Search | instant tax

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Fortress Financial Claimed I have a tax lien, and wanted to scam me for money Bend Oregon Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Tax Services: Fortress Financial Bend, Oregon

Jul 08 2016
Nationwide Tax Relief,  Somewhere in Florida Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Relief Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Cars Affordable.com Terry Garcia Her brother Andy Garcia They ripped me off for $8800 on a 2002 Toyota 4 runner and for tax purposes she only claimed that she received $3559.31 AND used my car as a trade in.  San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Cars Affordable.com San Antonio, Texas

Jul 03 2016
Berkheimer Tax Associates and Sharp Collections Inc. Berkheimer Tax Administrator and Sharp Collections Inc. harrasing over local taxes that were proved to be paid Bangor Pennsylvania Author: Edinburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Berkheimer Tax Associates and Sharp Collections Inc. Bangor, Pennsylvania

Jul 02 2016
Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne They take you through an annoying list of questions with a lot of bells and whistles just to tell you that they want money for what they advertised as free. Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne They take you through an annoying list of questions with a lot of bells and whistles just to tell you that they want money for what they advertised as free. Las Vegas, NV 89103 instantcheckmate.com/ Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: Instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Interne Internet

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Nationwide Tax Consulting THIS COMPANY IS SO BAD THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME Jupiter & Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Consulting Jupiter , Florida

Jun 30 2016
California State Franchise Tax Board tax collector sacramento california rebuttal to robert Author: OCEANSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: California State Franchise Tax Board

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 23 2016
platinum tax defenders took 1800.00 dollars saying they could lower my tax debt. did nothing but set up a payment plan. simi valley california Author: jensen beach, Florida Income Tax Service: platinum tax defenders Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Property Tax Reduction Consultants Fraud Scam LIE jericho New York Author: New york, New York Tax Services: Property Tax Reduction Consultants jericho, New York

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft us.shareit.com MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - www.mycommerce.com Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet

41, Report #1312035

Jun 17 2016
pcphonesoft.com us.shareit.com Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Internet Still no refund from these people. Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Internet: pcphonesoft.com Internet

42, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Eric Yankowit Advisory Tax Service Inc. Took my deposit and did little more. Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Lawyers: Eric Yankowit Fort Lauderdale,,

Jun 16 2016
Joshg INSTANT UPC CODES .COM (FAKE, FRAUD, SELL UPCs FROM OTHER COMPANIES) SUNRISE Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Consumer Services: Joshg SUNRISE, Florida

Jun 15 2016
Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP mytaxattorney.com Strategic Tax Lawyers took our money and put us in worse shape Santa Monica California SAYING you did something does not mean you actually DID it. Author: Lancaster, California Tax Services: Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP Santa Monica, California

Jun 14 2016
Dr.Fretta Dr. Fretta's Total Vein Care J.Fretta Dr.Joseph Fretta NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center Joseph Fretta,MD Owner or NJ Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center, Director of Medispa in Shrewsbury, NJ AKA J.Fretta Tax Identification # 222466298 Obtained medical degree in Mexico is an Internal medicine doctor not a surgeon and is the furthest thing from board certified Office staff include Jessica, Tandiqua and LaToya all unlicensed and unprofessional. Works with Marguerite DeFonte owner of Medispa in Shrewsbury , West Orange,  Marlboro , Eatontown,  New Jersey
Motion to Disclose the Author's Identity Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Dr.Fretta Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Dawn Scott CPA do not deal with dawn scott las vegas nevada nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Income tax: Dawn Scott CPA

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 10 2016
Dartmouth Financial This company is completely a fraud. I signed up and then decided I wanted to hold off for a few weeks and asked for my money back (500 that I gave as a down payment and another 250 that was taken from my account after I had asked for it not to be).Wwestminster Colorado Author: Orlando, Florida Income Tax Service: Dartmouth Financial Wwestminster, Colorado

Jun 10 2016
Excella card My problem is that when I call customer service I'm given no information about my tax refund I don't understand why they don't see anything pending.Nationwide Author: New York Bronx, New York Credit Card Fraud: Excella card Nationwide