Your Search | integrated card services ( ics )

Oct 21 2014
EIN filing service I put in is and this website came up Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: EIN filing service Internet

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York

Oct 21 2014
Joseph Denson & Associates Denson scammed my family out of $5000 by never working on my case and keeping the evidence Meridian Mississippi
Author: Ethel, Mississippi Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Denson & Associates Meridian, Mississippi

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
GAR Disability Advocates Sharon Bihner when yo hire someone you expect to be called back when you call its been 5 months and drs havent heard anything from this firm Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632 Nationwide Author: silver spring, Maryland Legal Process Services: GAR Disability Advocates Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2014
SmartStart Misinformation, Faulty Product, Fines, Nothing you can do about it after install!!! Nannuet NY Author: Somers, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: SmartStart Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Wilson Elser Joanna Topping Joanna M. Sexually Harrased Me white plains New York
Author: Miami Beach, Alabama Legal Services: Wilson Elser white plains, New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Emergency Restoration Experts Bryan Fraudulent Insurance Claims North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Emergency Services: Emergency Restoration Experts North Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
John Ruffo Con artist and liar not to be trusted Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: John Ruffo Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Steven J Bruzonsky Law Offices Extremely rude and condescending. Unprofessional to say the least mesa Arizona Author: gilbert, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Steven J Bruzonsky Law Offices mesa, Arizona

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide