Your Search | integretel agora voice

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Agora Assemblies LLC. Megan Ann Shields Do not engage with this company! Fraud, fake testomonials, CEO is unqualified and struggles with a drug addiction. Fake Company! New York New York
Author: New york, New York Business Consulting: Agora Assemblies LLC. New York, New York

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 08 2016
Deal Empire I ordered form them (silly me) no product, no tracking, voice box full if you call, no response to e-mails..TOTAL SCAM COMPANY..My C.C. has refunded me as they also could not reach this company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne thinks she is going to move her criminal family in the neighborhood to harass us this is our home we earned it and these evil bimbo witches are not stealing my home from me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Response From Emporium Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 10 2016
Land voice Mike Simkins Disrespectful attitude and misleading of services offered after payment is taken. Terrible customer service. Online Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Land voice Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

11, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 19 2016
UFCW 1189 Took away our voice with poor representation and coercion. Duluth Minnesota Author: Moose Lake, Minnesota Home HealthCare: UFCW 1189 Duluth, Minnesota

Sep 09 2016
National Furniture Supply April of 2016 I ordered this beautiful Mermaid mirror 2 weeks after initial order it was b/of til may then til august a day again back ordered til Sept of 2016 I requested a cancellation and my $ refunded.I was told they switched banks and to take it up with my credit card company or they could issue me a cheque. I payed for my order with a debit card for the amount of $ 106 after several attempts of emails and phone calls only to get voice mails they have stopped correspondence. HELP!!! Internet-based Author: Brighton, Michigan Bed & Bath: National Furniture Supply Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Charlie is Great Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 11 2016
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California LETTER FROM STATE OF VERMONT, OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California

Aug 07 2016
Pooper Scooper He continues to badger me, stating that I owe him money, yet he was paid in full- in front of witnesses. I have saved all of his harassing voice mails and texts las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Pooper Scooper las vegas, Nevada

19, Report #1319513

Jul 28 2016
Viacom/Nickelodeon Viacom/Nickelodeon voice over casting scam New York New York Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Viacom/Nickelodeon New York, New York

20, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

21, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 18 2016
Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Her sole concern is maximizing billable hrs. This calculated, ineffective work style instantly frittered away my $2K retainer, by way of several brief emails and 10-second voice mails/phone tag, and at best, made m PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Legal Services: Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP Edmonton, Alberta

Jul 14 2016
Evo Canada evo payments International Signed my business up for a 411 service that they have zero paperwork or voice authorization for? Montreal, Quebec Author: Sudbury, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Evo Canada Montreal,, Quebec

Jul 14 2016
Arnold Scott Harris, PC Continuous voice mail messages Chicago Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Arnold Scott Harris, PC Internet