Your Search | integretel agora voice

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Sep 29 2015
123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 123Employee provide high quality voice based outsourcing services for businesses that need high quality voice services. 123Employee is based in our brand new, flagship facility in the Philippines in close proximity to two regional colleges, so their candidates have better voice skills then other parts of Asia. 123Employee provides business process outsourcing, or BPO, specializing in online & offline marketing, customer service and virtual assistant services from our 3 outsourcing centers. 123Employee offers the highest quality of service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Employment Services: 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2015
GoRingless - Go Ringless - Your Cash Dialing Ringless Voice Mail Drops for MLM Leads or Top Tier Programs. (THIS IS NOT WORKING) Internet Author: Medora, North Dakota Multi-Level Marketing: GoRingless Internet

Sep 10 2015
United States Credit Company Called and left voice message New York Author: Dolton, Illinois Loans: United States Credit Company New York

Sep 09 2015
06:31 AM LLC US Godaddgy Cheated us, our websites are down for the last 20 days, even after purchased 2 packages from them. Called to indian office, no one is answering properly, and given a voice mail number in US. They are doing the same limited services to over 1,20,000 clients across India. No where the office address even updated. North America Nationwide Author: New Delhi, Idaho Web Hosting: LLC US Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Platinum Benefit Group Private Voice Collection Theft from bank account / Fraudulent representation / credit card fraud / phone scam Clearwater Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Platinum Benefit Group Clearwater, Florida

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Aug 28 2015
Skivoip This company somehow got my checking account info and has been charging my account $39.95 twice a month ,when I called some guy named Dan said I signed up for some kind of voice mail on my computer???  Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Internet Fraud: Skivoip Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet

Aug 20 2015
Junkyardjungle Todd When called directly and recognizing their voice, Todd would say he wasn't there. They sent wrong tranny and bad motor. San Antonio Texas Author: East stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Junkyardjungle San Antonio , Texas

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
AutoStar Transport Express Mark Dugger Deceptive Sales Tactics, post service Libel when customers voice complaints Miami Florida Author: Ladera Ranch, California Auto Transporters: AutoStar Transport Express Miami , Florida

Aug 04 2015
Smile Pro Direct I ordered a trial product of Smile Pro which has to be used with Action Pro White to whiten teeth quickly. Then 6 days later I got a charge for $94 in my account. When I tried to call their number I got a recorded smiling voice that said they would connect me but it was always busy. Even my bank tried and said Smile Pro hung up on them. Las Vegas Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

Aug 01 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 27 2015
Paramount Asset management, LLC I was very reluctant about working for paramount as per the reviews i have read on here by other vendors but i guess i like working for free. I have worked for paramount 2 months and did not recieve a check so i called and spoke with the second girl that has worked there in finance in two months, by the way they go through alot of employees. None of the employees have acutal voice messages you can listen to so you really dont even know if you have the right person. Manassas, Virginia
I dont know this person but it it is accurate Author: Davie, Florida Maintenance Companies: Central Asset Property Preservation Internet

Jul 21 2015
Simplefill Prescription Assistance Programs scam, ripoff, charges an illegal processing fee, illegally tape recorded my voice without permission, rude on the phone, hung up on me New York New York Author: CULVER CITY, California Drug Manufacturers: Simplefill Prescription Assistance Programs New York, New York

Jul 19 2015
Access Mobility Service Great wheelchair vacation getaways very rude always voice mail, they NEVER return calls. when they did we went to get van rental bt no van no one knew anything everett Washington Author: shoreline, Washington Travel Companies: Access Mobility Service everett, Washington

Jul 13 2015
Cover One Cover One is a supplemental insurance co. A charge was placed to my checking acct for $287.46 on June 18,2015 throwing my acct into deficit. After several attempts calling them, I finally spoke to a representative who didn't seem concerned that someone had processed this transaction and I was told the monies would be refunded within 14 business days. As of today July 13,2015 I have yet to receive the funds and cannot get a representative to return any of my voice mails that I had left. The number goes straight to a recording stating a representative will be with you shortly and after 6 minutes of aweful music I am sent to a voicemail. I was told that I would get a phone call with the recording of this so called purchase, so that I can hear who made this purchase. 715402 is the ext number I am send to after holding... Internet Author: Lake Forest, California Health Insurance: Cover One Internet

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 01 2015
Data Voice Exchange ,DVX, Inc., Terrible customer service, terrible products, and a complete waste of money Author: Maryland Telephones: Data Voice Exchange

Jun 12 2015
Parkwood Health Facility Wrongfully terminated me after having a slip & fall accident which they caused trying to ruin my career Phenix City Alabama
These two evil women at parkwood had severe jealousy and insecurity because my mom was a target of theirs for them to inflict cause us this much severe emotional jealousy and insecurity Author: Anonymous, Alabama Liars: Parkwood Health Facility Phenix City, Alabama

Jun 12 2015
Westley berry flowers I placed my order on line. paid with credit card. flowers were suppose to be delivered same day. I called them the next afternoon as flowers never got delivered. they kept hanging up on me or kicking me bs ck to voice mail. after the 3rd call I just called my credit card company and stopped payment. never ever order from this place. Michigan Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Advertising / Deceptive: Westley berry flowers Nationwide