INTEGRETEL AGORA VOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel agora voice
There may be more specific results for "integretel agora voice"
For more specific results for "integretel agora voice"
Showing 1-25 of 1,995 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel agora voice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 14 2017
Nicholas Evans He goes by different names so ..beware of this guy Business card has Houston Precious Metals 281-217-0815 ... Universal Alloy show up on your caller ID ,his voice mail say NTR... Con Houston Texas Author: MEMPHIS, Tennessee Gold Scrap Buyers: Nicholas Evans Houston, Texas

Jul 10 2017
International Marine scam, false advertising, crook, avoid calls, Boynton Beach Nationwide Voice Mail From Mr. Marks Supporting our Scomplaintnenttatements. Author: Islamorada, Florida Marine Accessories: International Marine Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
buyvlamorous VLAMOROUS I tired to order a 1.95 sample of only the main vlamorous anti aging cream. got email receipt for 1.95. Then after reading about other peoples scams I tried to call cust svc to cancel. Got voice mail that said they wuld cancel future shipments and chg my CC 1.95 AND 38.71. This all occurred within 20 minutes of my online order. Called CC Co and confirmed my card was charged! I entered a dispute with them. I then received 7 calls from cust Svc trying to sell me additional products. Talked to 2 who could not cancel previous order - could only sell calls from Atlantic City Internet Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Skin Care: buyvlamorous Internet

6, Report #1381959

Jun 28 2017
Dumax tv The person I was talking to told me that this box will not work with the applications like it use to work before because we have a new box that they want people to buy. When I asked him what about the people who bought this box 3 years ago... This question raised his blood pressure so high that he started screaming at me.when I told him to stop screaming he raised his voice more. I asked him his name that he refused to give. I have never spoke to anyone so unprofessional and rude before Huston Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Dumax tv Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Jim Rickards Newsletter, Agora Financial, James Rickards, The Road to Ruin Book Got Scammed into a $99 USD Newsletter through paying for the shipping of a book Baltimore? Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Agora Financial Wall Street Daily Informercial involved secondary party turning out to be a scam Baltimore Maryland Author: Texas Online Trading: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Centro de Formación Hotel Training, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Jaume Cordon Alves Jaume Cordon Alves, Empresas de formación ,hoteles y otros sectores, MADRIDJames Cordon Alves Alves Innova and Innova James Cordon - Escuela de Trabajo, James Cordon Alves, Centro Agora Talent Training Center Hotel Training, Employment Training Center Agora James James Cordon Cordon Alves Alves, Training Companies, hoteles y otros sector MADRID
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova MADRID,

Apr 26 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo. Empresas de formación (Correos y otros sectores) MADRID MADRIDTranslation: Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center, Ágora Training Center, Innova - School of Work. Training companies (Post and other sectors) MADRID MADRID

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRIDTranslation: Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Job Training Training companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 20 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Centro de Formación Hotel Training, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Jaume Cordon Alves, Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRID España / SpainTranslation:Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - School of Work, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Training Center Hotel Training, Ágora Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves, Training Companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID España / Spain
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 14 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño MADRID, España - SpainJaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño MADRID, Spain - Spain
Author: Madrid, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 07 2017
Google Voice Google.com Google Voice Hacked by Hackers - No Way to Contact Mountain View California Author: Columbia, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Google Voice Mountain View, California

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Yelp National Review Site, YELP, Silencing the Voice of Our Valued Consumers Mount Juliet Tennessee (TN)
YELP review site is not worth a dime- Money buys your review Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017