Your Search | integretel agora voice

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies! Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 11 2016
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California LETTER FROM STATE OF VERMONT, OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California

Aug 07 2016
Pooper Scooper He continues to badger me, stating that I owe him money, yet he was paid in full- in front of witnesses. I have saved all of his harassing voice mails and texts las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Pooper Scooper las vegas, Nevada

4, Report #1319513

Jul 28 2016
Viacom/Nickelodeon Viacom/Nickelodeon voice over casting scam New York New York Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Viacom/Nickelodeon New York, New York

5, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

6, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 18 2016
Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Her sole concern is maximizing billable hrs. This calculated, ineffective work style instantly frittered away my $2K retainer, by way of several brief emails and 10-second voice mails/phone tag, and at best, made m PATTY KO Lawyer---Nightmare experience. Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Legal Services: Patty Ko of Bishop & McKenzie LLP Edmonton, Alberta

Jul 14 2016
Evo Canada evo payments International Signed my business up for a 411 service that they have zero paperwork or voice authorization for? Montreal, Quebec Author: Sudbury, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Evo Canada Montreal,, Quebec

Jul 14 2016
Arnold Scott Harris, PC Continuous voice mail messages Chicago Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Arnold Scott Harris, PC Internet

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 21 2016
L'Core Cosmetics Agora, Venofye Cosmetics, Las Vegas Cosmetics Products pose serious health risk, no factory seal + trackrecord of ripoff and scam reports Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L'Core Cosmetics Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1312079

Jun 18 2016
leopardcigars.com I ordered cigars in the amount of $5878 back in February of 2016 and until now I haven't received my cigars or my refund. They provided to me fake tracking numbers and they don't respond to my emails at all. When I tried to call them all I get is automated voice machine. Until now I am stil struggling to get my cigars or my money back. madrid Nationwide leopardcigars Author: Riyadh, Alabama Tobacco Companies: www.leopardcigars.com Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
X ray Tees X Ray Markers LLC RIP OFF! Ordered Xray Markers beginning of May, and have not heard anything. They took the money immediately but does not answer the phone or return emails. The voice mail is full so I can't leave a message. McGregor TX Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Specialty Stores: X ray Tees Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Very unprofessional & has no idea what they are doing Rocklin California Author: 3, California Music: Kyle Martin The Professional Voice Rocklin Ca Rocklin, California

Apr 11 2016
I still don't want to live in this town anymore if stuff like this happens they listen to anyone false accusations and not be transparent Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 07 2016
Perfume de Paris Las Vegas NV Agora products Extremely pushy and a hard sales approach.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Evergreen, Colorado Drugstores: Perfume de Paris Las Vegas NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 19 2016
Officer John Harris. Phone generated voice saying to surrender myself or call to avoid being arrested Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Officer John Harris. Pennsylvania

20, Report #1231902

Mar 17 2016
HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: HBC Strategies, LLC implemented a strategic voice of the customer quality control system for ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new cost savings, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HBC Strategies pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HBC Strategies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Gary file a complaint with ic3 Author: Wellington, Ohio Consumer Services: HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HBC the only maintenance and construction provider you will ever need. HBC a provider of world-class facility maintenance and construction services. HBC has a strategic advantage by improving quality, reducing cost and eliminating hassles. st Marys, Florida

Mar 14 2016
5minute LOAN or Money today David Williams, Barry Elan, Ario Brice Company called me about 5 times it was a recorded message girls voice saying I was approved for $5000 LOAN please call David Williams back asap Chicago, Illinois They got me too Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Loans: 5minute LOAN or Money today Chicago, , Illinois

22, Report #1292080

Mar 07 2016
Agora Health Medical JargonCa Internet Author: Stockton on Tees, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Agora Health Internet

Mar 02 2016
Air Walser (((REDACTED))) Does not pay open invoices - Refuses to cooperate - Hides behind voice mail and email 28859 Trontano (VB) WRONG PERSON Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Air Walser Srl 28859 Trontano (VB) , Italy

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 18 2016
VixxinCurves Never shipped the item , an wont even answer my calls voice mails ,an emails, fb mesaages. Instagram messagee , evwn my girlfriends tried to messeage them but they tell you they will an never just delete it or throe it away Florida ,dave Internet
Author: San marcos, California Unusual Rip-Off: VixxinCurves Internet