INTEGRETEL, INC UNITED VOICE MAIL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel, inc united voice mail
There may be more specific results for "integretel, inc united voice mail"
For more specific results for "integretel, inc united voice mail"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Worst customer service Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
GS Services Limited Partnership Harassing mail Houston Texas Author: Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: GS Services Limited Partnership Houston, Texas

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Briggs Law Firm They are saying they are going to take me to court for a loan from United Personal Loan stated internet. none Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Briggs Law Firm Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Business Consulting: Get Assist Inc Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc vortexsprayliners@yahoo.com after providing the list they have pull back the amount Foothill Ranch California Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc Foothill Ranch, California

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois