Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel, usbi, one call communications
There may be more reports for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
For more results perform a general search for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
credit one bank portfolio services Ripoff las vegas nevada Author: homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
wet side transport one bad mistake cedar rapids Iowa Author: Salem , Indiana Trucking Companies: wet side transport cedar rapids, Iowa

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
VISION BANCORP | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) New York New York Re: Anthony Hruska's Extortion & Blackmail Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: VISION BANCORP Internet

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
Legal Processing Calling every day about a civil lawsuit and to call them back Ohio Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Liars: Legal Processing

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What Are You Even Talking About? Author: Cincinatti, Ohio Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
David John Rea Blackmails financial people for financial gains he proclaims to have access to the banking world, but only produces words but no evidence of his professed experience and relationships. Never acts alone and always refers to one of his partners to do the dirty work. Unknown Internet Author: London, Unusual Rip-Off: David John Rea Internet

Feb 20 2017
nevercoldcall.com FJR Advisors Inc ipad, cold calling, never cold call again, Real estate listings, cold calling scripts, cold calling tips, call blitz, effective cold calling, sales cold calling, phone number for nevercoldcall Dallas Texas Author: Enfield, Connecticut Sales People: nevercoldcall.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Frontier Communications, Mr. Rip off and poor customer service California Author: Sunland, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications

Feb 19 2017
Tracy's Bar and Grill Tracy's bar and Grill East Long Beach Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach Cop Bar, DUI Busts, Tracy's Bar and Grill is filled with Long Beach cops who call their buddies to pull you over when you leave Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach , California Restaurants: Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach , California

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 19 2017
Hughesnet Croy Communications Lies, lies, lies! Stole my money! Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Hughesnet Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Keeps sending product every month, month after month, even though I ordered only one sample which website stated I could reorder if I liked it. Pendleton Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Computer Mail Order: PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York