Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | integretel, usbi, one call communications

Apr 24 2014
One Kings Lane Total Ripoff, Damaged, won't Refund Internet Author: Kirkwood, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: One Kings Lane Internet

Apr 23 2014
Zip Nada Zilch is a SCAM! zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash EXPOSED! ZNZ One is a SCAM Zip Nada Zilch is a scam! Learn the truth before it's too late, don't lose your money to this scam! Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Zip Nada Zilch, zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Capital One Denied access to the credit protection insurance on my credit card. minneapolis Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Racists: Capital One Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
ACN - American Communications Network Freedom Express Unlimited Tough salesman, Too good to be true. Bothell, Washington
Author: , Washington ACN - American Communications Network Bothell, Washington

Apr 23 2014
Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide Author: hilo, Hawaii Liars: Mikoly75@outlook.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Have written contract to piant house by 5/28/07-no show no call- No choose paint Englewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: College Works Painting Aka Student Works Painting, Aka CWPNC Inc, AKA, SDP Inc, NICA1 Englewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Bergen Regional Hospital Bergen Pines went to hospital not feeling well,they said I call the suicide hotline and was suicidal which is not true and I was NOT escorted by the police to the hospital, Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Hospitals: Bergen Regional Hospital Internet

Apr 23 2014
Midas Dennis Robbins Deamma Inc. Quote one price, demand another when done. Phoenix Arizona Author: Bend, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Midas Dennis Robbins Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Motofairingset.com I tried to purchase fairings off this site because of the price and variety and this guy wang is coming up with one reason after another why he cannot fulfill this order. The last one was some bs about paint not drying in china this time of the year. File Flipping con man China Internet Author: New Mexico Motorcycles: Motofairingset.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Luxsauna This company has not serviced my product. It is an inferior product. It has only worked one time. No results. Tampa Florida Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Spas: Luxsauna Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Ymax Corporation threatening phone call to report pending criminal actions for undisclosed reasons Washington DC Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Ymax Corporation Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 23 2014
Archangel Rescue 636 Williams Street Jackson NJ She switched dogs on me i did not get the one I apid for. Jackson New Jersey Author: little ferry, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Archangel Rescue Jackson, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
Charter One Bank - Citizens Bank Citizens Bank Unethical transaction manipulation to genereate outrageous NSF fees, Internet Author: Clevland HEights, Ohio Banks: Charter One Bank - Citizens Bank Internet

Apr 23 2014
US Website Builder Incomplete web design , wrong information , and will not call backet, Internet Author: Poway, California Web Hosting: US Website Builder Internet

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

17, Report #1120278

Apr 23 2014
Capital One Bank CAP ONE, Capital ONE Capital One is falsely reporting to credit bureaus even though it's a fraudulent account that is not mine Nationwide Author: Huntington Park, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Tiger Direct Ripoff Kings of America send malfunctioning tablets. and charge you for a replacement and won't refund your money for the first one and make you pay for another malfunctioning tablet. and will keep the money for the first one and charge you for the replacement tablet. But they ship the same one you sent back to them. Naperville Illinois Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Naperville, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Vince Barbagallo / American Splicing Vince Barbagallo Ripof me 8700 USD with a promise to sell me a Fusion Splicer Sumitomo , but never call me back for my equipmente and Money. Please in name of JESUS i begging you give back my momey , RIPOFF 8700 USD Internet Author: , Other Communications & Networking: Vince Barbagallo - American Splicing Internet

Apr 23 2014
Vince Barbagallo American splicing, Alan Sold me a fusion Splicer for $3500 and never shipped it in July 2011 Gaylord Michigan Author: Fort oglethorpe, Georgia Communications & Networking: Vince Barbagallo Gaylord, Michigan

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 23 2014
Netspend i filled my taxes through turbo tax and netspend issue a card to the wrong address and the person live at this address stole 7,795 dollards off that card. Netspend call me and i filled a dispute claim with them now they had until the 18th of April to come up with a resolution no anwer then they close my case on the 19 th so were in hell is my money Texas Texas Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. All AAE equipment is commercial-grade machines, ideally suited for heavy shop use. 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom enormous parts inventory lifetime telephone technical support warranty technical difficulty with equipment Call toll-free Industry-leading support team support English or Spanish. warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE! American Automotive Equipment commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. AAE customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose AmericanAutomotiveEquipment. Shipping Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Cleburne, Texas

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 22 2014
One way furniture will take your money and never ship the furniture internet company Internet Author: Houston, Texas Home & Garden Stores: One way furniture Internet