Your Search | integretel, usbi, one call communications

Oct 17 2016
05:50 PM, Inc. REVIEW:, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE:, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business., Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Fanhut Does Not deliver product. If you call it goes right to a voicemail and nobody returns the call. Internet Author: streetsboro, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fanhut Internet

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 17 2016
Renting concepts / one stop rents, onestoprents, dataservices, homeland realty, SCAM Complete SCAM, George Lefkandinos and Doreen Lefkandinos Beware of Renting Concepts Clifton New Jersey Author: Kearny, New Jersey Realtors: Renting concepts / Clifton,

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
New Brilliance Charged for product they I was not told I would get. Received a phone call from company while in the process of ordering on computer before I had a chance to finish Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Telemarketing Companies: New Brilliance Internet

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
Capital One Bank USA NA Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank USA NA Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Cox Communications Uninformed of lease and equipment fee. Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 14 2016
One United One United Fidelity GroupOne LegacyScott Gifford false advertising offering insurance leads as live TV leads Marion OH Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Agencies: One United Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 14 2016
SkinNoir REJUVA COMPLEX SKINCARE, LTD. The come on was great! The reviews seemed good. Unfortunately didn't check the scam category. Got the trial and even purchased one product. No where in plain sight or anywhere else, could I find informed you that you would be charged for the product after 30 days -- I think that's why they call it a trial so you can try before you buy. SanaAna California Author: Texas Beauty Salons: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 14 2016
Turn Around Communications Turn Around Cable Company lazy management , unqualified supervisors. especially Darnell, he was never a tech. El Monte California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Service Providers: Turn Around Communications van nuys, California

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
One and Only Locksmith Inc OneStop Locksmith Price Gouging, Unauthoried Credit Card charges and rudeness Flushing New York Flushing Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Locksmiths: One and Only Locksmith Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life HUGE SCAM/FRAUD/BE AWARE Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life

Oct 13 2016
03:48 PM I have had it with these guys, i hosted my website for years with them and they act like kids. They have bad servers and no support, i even paid for support upgrade and they dont return emails. I tried to call there numbers listed but n help. I am upset california Internet
Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internet