INTEGRETEL, USBI, ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel, usbi, one call communications
There may be more specific results for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
For more specific results for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Spectrum Time Warner CableCharter Communications Failure to Provide Working Internet Access Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Dousman, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Evg companies inc I received a letter from this company, I thought I was from my dealship and my car warranty had to be renew ! I give them a call they treat me nice I get a policy I explain to the employee that I didn't have the funds for it could he hold up in the payment he said yes it would go throw next month O Fallon, Missouri USA Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Warranty: Evg companies inc Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report is more likely than not a competitor of the Complainant. | Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Uniondale New York Author: new york, New York Loans: Platinum Rapid Funding Group, Ltd Uniondale, New York

Sep 21 2017
Ocon group David ocon | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Miami beach Florida Intentional and Malicious Posting - Litigation in Process Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
Access Legal They call my phone saying owe I owe them money but won't provide any details. They just hang up in my face. They won't provide an address, website, or anything about there company. Nationwide Author: California Banks: Access Legal Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Carlos Coto, Jose Coto, Eagle eye flooring, Precise installation services Carlos took a check for 2300.00 for tile and installation one month after my husband passed and never did the work. He took advantage of me at the worse time in my life. He calls and promises to pay me but never does. In January it will be 2 years . Clermont Florida Author: lake mary, Florida Builders & Contractors: Carlos Coto Clermont, Florida

Sep 21 2017
CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT natures healthy remedyslimforskolidiettimelessforsk ordered Free Trial of CBD,Got alergic Reaction,No phone# in Pkg sent me another bottle,No phone# to call them,Returned both bottles Insured,they received pkg 07/26/17, wont refund the (2) $87.21 charges made on my Bank of America Credit Card nor send me one tampa ,fl Nationwide (internet) Author: LINCOLn, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: CERTIFIED FULFILLMENT Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Capital one bank USA na Lied! Trying to ruin credit! Never even heard of them! Glen Allen Virginia Suggestion--- Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Banks: Capital one bank USA na Glen Allen, Virginia

Sep 21 2017
New Way Health DIET SUPPLEMENTS-SEC Falsely advertised online about their product!Said only had to pay shipping and handling for sample! It stated get your sample now only a few left! Then tried to take $79.00 out of my checking!FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!Tried to call phone number and it rang like twice then went to busy? Then had my phone carrier also call and he got the same thing!! LAS VEGAS NV Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: New Way Health Internet

Sep 21 2017
Spotloan ,SpotloanI just want to let you know how terrible of a company you are SPOTLOAN. the reason why I say that is because I just got off the phone with one of your representatives and I just recently had a disaster occur in my state that I live in and when I Hurricane Herman disaster Palatine, IL  Illinois Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Spotloan Internet

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 20 2017
Hydroluxe Received one wrinkle control cream as an award for filling out a survey. They wanted a credit card to mail the item. Now they are sending the same product without my authorization and charging me for it. Internet Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
CREDITMAKEOVER.biz CREDIT MAKE OVER COPY CAT SCAM WITH NO RESULTS Internet CreditMakeover.biz / Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Milpitas, California Business Consulting: CREDITMAKEOVER.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Credit Makeover creditmakeover.biz Total Fraud they are nothing more than a copy of our site and she needs to be arresrted san diego, Internet CreditMakeover.biz / Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: , Credit Services: Credit Makeover Internet

Sep 20 2017
Merchant Monday Instagram rip off. Promised 3000 clicks per month to increase business. Did not one report on time and one call from the ad Nationwide Internet Author: Florida Realtors: Merchant Monday Internet

Sep 20 2017
American car center LIARS AND CON-ARTISES HUNTSVILLE Alabama But Aanyway Author: Huntsville, Alabama Car Financing: American car center hUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Joshua Lucherini was representing me on a car accident case some one by disgrace recommend me to him and everything was looking good till we sign the check release of 30,000 dollars for me and my wife as soon we sign that we never hear from him or his office so i decided to call after months and he was never there I decided to go to his office and he came out screaming yelling at me saying what do you want and i told him i just need to know bout my case and he keek me out the office and i left really disappointed and never hear from him anymore never got a settlements for the case so he rob as with 30,000 dollars really sad but true i have proof of it if need it. Las vegas nevada Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Joshua lucherini Internet

Sep 20 2017
T-Mobile Fraudulent Business Practices Midlothian, Virgina Nationwide Trying to call the Office of the Vice President of T-Mobile Author: Midlothian, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Extreme Makeover ,creditmakeover.biz This comapny is a complete rip-off San Diego, California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Business Credit Extreme Makeover San Diego, California

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise  - creditmakeover.biz  SCAM WARNING!!! This FAKE site stole my credit card number and wont stop charging it!!  Internet Total WASTE of time and Money..Definitely a SCAM BEWARE!! Author: , California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

50, Report #420431

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises - Creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises I have attempted reaching this Company by phone no response is this company bogus a scam. Are they just another to good to be true situation! San Diego California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Hempstead, New York Financial Services: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California