INTEGRETEL, USBI, ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel, usbi, one call communications
There may be more specific results for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
For more specific results for "integretel, usbi, one call communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 18 2017
imshmacked I'm Shmacked Company account instagram direct messaged me saying if I purchase a one piece swimsuit, they will feature my photo on their account THE DAY I PURCHASE THE SWIMSUIT AND SEND THE RECEIPT. I sent the receipt. They didn't make the post. I asked for a refund and threatended to report the company. They opened all the direct messages and didn't reply Internet
Author: Wilmette , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: imshmacked Internet

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Chime CardChimeBancorp Bank Terrible support and business practices. Internet Ironic--- Author: Hermitage , Tennessee Banks: Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Internet

Apr 18 2017
Freedom financial / YG motors YG motors sold me a car, after that they claim that they have nothing to do with the financial company. They tell you if you don't pay even one day late you loose the car. Miami  Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Freedom financial / YG motors

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was not a customer of the Complainant, nor a former employee of the Complainant. | Coast To Coast Marketing, Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC DON'T BUY MORTGAGE LEADS FROM COAST TO COAST MARKETING! BRYAN WAKEFIELD & JEREMY SPOSATO ARE SCAMMERS! Columbus Ohio
((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: rippoffville, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC Columbus, Ohio

Apr 18 2017
UltraSpa Light Therapy System /Mellen-Thomas Benedict They call it the Ahhh...Spa, I call the Spa Scam!! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: UltraSpa Light Therapy System Internet

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Great Lakes service ll Andrew They over charge my service call Addison Illinois Author: Shorewood , Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Great Lakes service ll Addison , Illinois

Apr 18 2017
coal cosmetics continued to send product after a one time free trial with no invoice or number to contact them no returns or refunds california Internet Author: OLATHE, Kansas Eye Care: coal cosmetics Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
One Guard Home Warranty BUYER BEWARE DONT BUY Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Appliances: One Guard Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Bye bye foundation Put me on a subscription for a one time order Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Bye bye foundation Internet

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
WoodBridge Structure Settlements | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | WoodBridge Structure Settlements ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Internet Notice to Author Author: Sherman Oaks, California Insurance Companies: WoodBridge Structure Settlements Internet

50, Report #1081963

Apr 17 2017
Woodbridge Investments | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Woodbridge Investments, Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC Woodbridge Investments, Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC - ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Boca Raton Florida
Notice to Author Author: Medford, New Jersey Financial Services: Woodbridge Investments Boca Raton, Florida