Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

integretel, usbi, one call communications

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Discount Chiavari Chairs Quick Ship Banquet chairs1stackablechairs.com chiavarichairca.tumblr.com Chiavari Chairs Direct I pay him for the chairs end he never dliver the chairs end never return the money all adressies are incorect and no one there Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Discount Chiavari Chairs Internet

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
TINY YORKIE KISSES We purchased a Yorkie Puppy Saturday March 11, 2017 and it died Wednesday 03/15/2017 from an enlarged heart and liver shunt they will not call me back nor respond to my emails VACAVILLE California Author: SANTA MARIA , California Unusual Rip-Off: TINY YORKIE KISSES VACAVILLE, California

29, Report #1362066

Mar 15 2017
Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White astral-source.com /clarissawhite.net One and the Same - Scam Fraud Operation Massachusetts Internet Author: Ontario Psychic: Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White Internet

30, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

31, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

32, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

33, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

34, Report #1361905

Mar 15 2017
Dream Finders Homes shotty workmanship, zero customer service, failure to deliver, over promise, No one accountable , no one in charge Denver Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Dream Finders Homes Denver, Colorado

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 14 2017
Sport Clips Haircuts Free Haircut Offers, generate one-time sales at high prices Georgetown, Texas Nationwide
4th Grader? Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Hair Salons: Sport Clips Haircuts Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
FaceReplen Billing for product not ordered. Then when I call, their system is not working and will call you back. No idea Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Beauty Salons: FaceReplen Internet

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
One Off Effects/Ben McKee One Off Effects - Scam Artists OXNARD California Author: San Diego, California Manufacturers: One Off Effects/Ben McKee OXNARD, California

Mar 14 2017
FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS IS A UNETHICAL PRACTICE COMPANY LIED ABOUT THEIR SERVICES AND CHARGED ME KNOWING NO SERVICE WAS AVAILABLE Internet Author: Henderson, Texas Cable TV: FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS Internet

Mar 14 2017
Never Cold Call, Frank Rumbauskas Take the $, don't deliver and worst of all never ever ever respond to emails Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Melbourne, Internet Marketing Companies: Never Cold Call Internet

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada