Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

integretel agora voice

Showing 1-25 of 1,976 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel agora voice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Yelp National Review Site, YELP, Silencing the Voice of Our Valued Consumers Mount Juliet Tennessee (TN)
YELP review site is not worth a dime- Money buys your review Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017

Feb 04 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris is working very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris is putting all our efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure our clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
Joyce Voice For Cats Yardley PA Joyce Voice For Cats in Yardley PA Yardley Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Joyce Voice For Cats Yardley PA Yardley, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Policemart SCAM OFFICE!!?? No real person at the phone number listed, only a voice recording! Left at least 5 messages and no return calls! Ordered a flashlight/stungun January 17th and can't track it since it still has been in ordered stage still and has not moved from that status!  Internet Author: St. Petersburg , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Policemart Internet

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 22 2017
Update on how the software is working ? Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Agora Assemblies LLC. Megan Ann Shields Do not engage with this company! Fraud, fake testomonials, CEO is unqualified and struggles with a drug addiction. Fake Company! New York New York
Author: New york, New York Business Consulting: Agora Assemblies LLC. New York, New York

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 08 2016
Deal Empire I ordered form them (silly me) no product, no tracking, voice box full if you call, no response to e-mails..TOTAL SCAM COMPANY..My C.C. has refunded me as they also could not reach this company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Oct 21 2016
We are still suing ashley hawthorne for defamation of charactor which led to our wells fargo bank account being wrongfully closed so her family being there will not intimidate us not to file suit Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Response From Emporium Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 10 2016
Land voice Mike Simkins Disrespectful attitude and misleading of services offered after payment is taken. Terrible customer service. Online Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Land voice Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

21, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 19 2016
UFCW 1189 Took away our voice with poor representation and coercion. Duluth Minnesota Author: Moose Lake, Minnesota Home HealthCare: UFCW 1189 Duluth, Minnesota

Sep 09 2016
National Furniture Supply April of 2016 I ordered this beautiful Mermaid mirror 2 weeks after initial order it was b/of til may then til august a day again back ordered til Sept of 2016 I requested a cancellation and my $ refunded.I was told they switched banks and to take it up with my credit card company or they could issue me a cheque. I payed for my order with a debit card for the amount of $ 106 after several attempts of emails and phone calls only to get voice mails they have stopped correspondence. HELP!!! Internet-based Author: Brighton, Michigan Bed & Bath: National Furniture Supply Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson