Your Search | integretel agora voice

26, Report #1292080

Mar 07 2016
Agora Health Medical JargonCa Internet Author: Stockton on Tees, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Agora Health Internet

Mar 02 2016
Air Walser (((REDACTED))) Does not pay open invoices - Refuses to cooperate - Hides behind voice mail and email 28859 Trontano (VB) WRONG PERSON Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Air Walser Srl 28859 Trontano (VB) , Italy

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 18 2016
VixxinCurves Never shipped the item , an wont even answer my calls voice mails ,an emails, fb mesaages. Instagram messagee , evwn my girlfriends tried to messeage them but they tell you they will an never just delete it or throe it away Florida ,dave Internet
Author: San marcos, California Unusual Rip-Off: VixxinCurves Internet

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 05 2016

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 06 2016
Scott Juceam threatening phone call / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch tax attorney, HELP! being harassed and sued frivolous law suit Sacramento California *UPDATE .. Threatening phone calls from Ronis Half-brother and executive employee made to ED Magedson, Founder of Rip-off Report. *UPDATE.. Roni Lynn Deutch sued by California State Attorney General for $34 million. Attorney General Jerry Brown says Deutchs $25 million-a-year empire is essentially a fraud.
Juceam wouldnt harm a fly Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Scott Juceam / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Sacramento, California

Jan 01 2016
Performant Recovery Inc. Debt Collection Agency The Voice For Identity Theft Victims Livermore California Author: South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Performant Recovery Inc. Livermore, California

Dec 29 2015
Nickelodeon Voice Over Scam As with the others in this post, this JUST happened to me . 9;15 am, Dec 29. 36th and 6th. BEWARE! NYC New York Author: plainview, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Nickelodeon Voice Over Scam

Dec 22 2015
5 Avenue Fashion.com I ordered a North Face Denali Men's Hoodie Coat on December 7th. Never got a tracking #, the only ph# on their website constantly goes to a voice message device because they are tracking the ph#'s that come in. This is a very very shady so called business and if I don't receive my refund in 4-5 days like they said I am filing a police report. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!! New York New York 5 Avenue Fashion Author: Scottsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: 5 Avenue Fashion.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
Wish.com Wish I order 17 items that add up to 150$ I have not received one item yet. I call voice mail full and when emailing them it keep say your package is coming . It was order in November and now it's almost Christmas. I would love my items or my money back please. San Francisco Www.wish.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Wish.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
Affordable dentures Dr Cauley If he hurts you don't cry! He will not allow you to voice your feelings on anything happening to you. North charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Small Business Services: Affordable dentures North charleston, South Carolina

Dec 16 2015
Elite National Health Unified National Health 200 - Individual plus Spouse Rip Off, Lies, Likes to raise his voice when he talks down to you. Overland Park New Jersey Author: Mesa, Arizona Health Insurance: Elite National Health Overland Park, Kansas

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Nov 20 2015
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: USHUD.com is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is why we follow up with each new client with a dedicated client services representative. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. USHUD pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USHUD, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: US HUD Annapolis, Maryland

Nov 16 2015
Premier Funding Told me I was approved for a loan, then said afterwards that I wasn't approved. I have been trying to contact them and only getting voice mail. Seattle Washington 100% NOT First Premier Funding, LLC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: Premier Funding Seattle, Washington

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
DarkStar LLC TeamSpeak 3, Ventrillo, Voice Chat, Group Chat, Team Speak, Dark Star, DarkStar LLC Internet Author: Alabama Web Hosting: DarkStar LLC Internet

Nov 02 2015
Vonage Phone Company no 2-way communication constitute fraud,not free to voice your complaint while trying to scam consumers Columbus Ohio Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Telephone Companies: Vonage Phone Company Columbus, Ohio

Nov 01 2015
AutoStar Transport Express Mark Dugger Deceptive Sales Tactics, post service Libel when customers voice complaints Miami Florida AutoStar Transport Express Author: Ladera Ranch, California Auto Transporters: AutoStar Transport Express Miami , Florida

Oct 29 2015
criminal justice legal law Kevin Williams Kevin Williams called my cellular number and left a limited voice mail implying a complaint has been file against me and my social security number. New York Nationwide Author: Winterville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: criminal justice legal law Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Waist Gang Society MerchantPreShoppreshop3@gmail.com786-227-5124 Ripped off - size chart on website is completely incorrect....customer service is nonexistent and voice mailboxes are always full Internet
Author: San Ramon, California Weightloss Programs: Waist Gang Society Internet

Oct 16 2015
New way moving They will not refund me my money. I spoke with someone a young lady and she said the refund will Thames place on that date. October 8, 2015. It didn't and here it is October 16th and my refund is still not on my card. They are screening the calls now. A man answers, puts me on hold and then it goes to voice mail. Or someone will pickup than put me on hold. Scam artists Nationwide Author: baltimore, Maryland Moving Companies: New way moving Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
elite test 360 sends me straight to a voice message to leave a message when trying to reach them Del Mar Internet Author: bluefield, West Virginia Home HealthCare: elite test 360 Internet