Your Search | integretel agora voice

Jun 06 2015
Eddy, AKA Lori, Claims to be from Viacom Scam Artist Claims to be Voice Casting Director for Viacom and Nickelodeon new york New York Author: NY, New York Producers: Eddy, AKA Lori new york, New York

Jun 06 2015
01:08 PM Agora, AgoraCosmopolite destroyed my website's rankings - WORST SEO SCAMMER Kanata Ontario They are good at what they do Author: California Search Engine Optimization: Kanata, Ontario

May 26 2015
Russell County Department Of Human Resources Placed my Child Back into unsafe/Dangerous living Conditions Histroy from 2001 to 2006 ripoff Phenix City Alabama Yeah stacy you love for bad things to happen to me i don't know you but you falsely accuse me of stuff all the time and make it look like like you have some personal grudge agaisnt me when you are Author: Lobelville, Tennessee Government Services: Russell County Department Of Human Resources Phenix City, Alabama

May 20 2015
Paige's Place BUYER BEWARE!! Fraudulent business! Item never received emailed 5 time with no response. Call went Straight to voice mail. Ordered 02/16/2015, order status still says processing! Aubrey Texas Author: Hooper , Utah Furniture & Furnishings: Paige's Place Aubrey , Texas

May 20 2015
ARS Services LLC Performed a jobs on 03/16/2015 and 04/28/2015 at a Patient Point location to the customer satisfaction. Since that time I have yet to receive payment for services performed on their behalf. Can't reach anyone there. Every number I have called goes to voice mail with no one returning my calls. I will not be doing anymore jobs for this company. Beware of them. Albuquerque New Mexico Paid in full Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 18 2015
06:22 AM I bought a mazda 3 2.3 engine on 4/7/2015 and as of today did not recieve it. communication stopped after the check was cashed. calls go straight to voice mail. the engine was $1095.00. Chantilly Virginia Author: worcester, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Chantilly, Virginia

May 09 2015
Comfort Bulldogs Contacted them via phone and email. Received amail stating that they are really busy but will contact me via email in a few days. Left a voice mail message on the phone number given. Received a text back. They told me that I could only visit on Sundays but wanted me to prepay for the dog and then visit on Sunday to pick up. I explained the fear of being scammed and asked if we could come and pay and pick up the dog that day. He still insisted that we pay now, pick up later. We live in Roanoke as well. So I drove by the address given on the webpage. The address is a residence. I could see all around the house and there was no sign of animals on the premises. I called the man back, he told me again that I could come Sunday but not today. This was on a Wednesday. He told me to call back on Saturday to set up a time on Sunday to come visit. When I called back on Sunday, he told me he no longer had any dogs for sale that he sold them all even though they are still listed on the website. When I got home, I sent him another text from a different number asking about English Bulldogs and he told me he still had some available. He obviously did not want me to come by the facility because there is no facility. He is a scammer and his pictures on the website are stolen. You will see if you do an image search Roanoke, Virginia hank moran confortbullgogs Author: Roanoke, Virginia Animal Services: Comfort Bulldogs Roanoke, VA, Virginia

Apr 27 2015
Guardian Liberty Voice GLV Guardian Liberty Voice Writer Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama News Media: Guardian Liberty Voice Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2015
Once Driven Pesters vehicle sellers with unwanted voice messages Roanoke Virginia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 16 2015
CBN INC this company left me a voice message stating that i was about to recieve a summons for fraud of 2 accounts tied to my name and social security#. to avoid court i needed to contact them asap. unknown Nationwide/ Author: hauula, Hawaii Legal Process Servers: CBN INC Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
10:20 AM Experience exam like conditions before appearing in the certification tests. Internet
CCNA Voice Dumps from SureBrainDumps Author: Oakley, California Computer Training & Education: Internet

Apr 15 2015
BCN Financial Threating voice mails Newark Delaware Author: Odenville, Alabama Collection Agencies: BCN Financial Delaware

Apr 13 2015
Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Tony Hsalo Professional Debtor - Hides Behind Voice Mail - Does Not Pay Bills - Bounces Checks Irvine California All Sums Paid In Full Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Triplesun Photovoltaic Company Irvine, California
39, Report #1219009

Mar 29 2015
Sainaam Realty & Investments Ranjana Agrawal Submitted offer on Fri, called agency on Sat.could not get through to anyone, all Voice Mailboxes were full, cold not leave message. Wanted to alert them to a leak in the unit before it became a problem. Continued to call, finally spoke to someone and was told they don't work on Sat.despite the agency VM saying they are open 10-2 on Sat. west palm beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Realtors: Sainaam Realty & Investments Internet

Mar 29 2015
Keen Scam . Three Ring Circus . They let anyone set a so called psychic business with outlandish names and picture and especially outlandish prices of anywhere between $2.57 and $21.99 per minute . The only people whom I know that make that much are Lawyers and doctors and they have the education and credentials to back them up for they services and charges . Think about it 21.99 per minute times 10 minutes . That's why on they're voice prompts before they charge your credit cards they ask for high amounts . Keen does not even test they're so called psychics , why would they , that would be to difficult and that's why they let anyone in to run a business for them and to scam everyone. It is a scam of massive proportions San Franciso California Author: Detroit, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Keen San Franciso, California

Mar 22 2015
Lori sales voice over scammer Manhattan New York Author: Yonkers, New York Producers: Lori sales Manhattan, New York

Mar 17 2015
TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS IRS Agent Nikki johnson I keep getting phone calls from a number that is registered to Teleport Communications the voice mail that that they leave states that this is agent nikki johnson with the IRS and that they have urgent bussiness with me before action is taken new york New York Author: wallkill, New York Internal Revenue Service: TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS new york, New York

Mar 16 2015
Agora Financial Laissez-Faire Newsletter Waste of Money Baltimore Maryland
Author: San Diego, California Financial Education: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 14 2015
Guardian Liberty Voice DiMarko Chandler bootcamp a total rip off! las vegas Internet Author: cairo, West Virginia Corrupt Companies: Guardian Liberty Voice Internet

Feb 28 2015
Avatar Technologies AvatarFake Voice Telemarketing illegal pre recorded messages being used in avatar technologies FTC where you at? Author: ny, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Avatar Technologies Internet

Feb 25 2015
AT&T Wireless slapped outrageous 40,000% higher rate than Google Voice Nationwide Author: Princeton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Brookdale Senior Living in Hemet The hiring manager Karen Roper is a bigot! I am not race bating or pulling the card but it is what it is... For instance, she is bias when calling a person for an interview. When she isn't sure what race you are, she will call and hear your voice on the a Racially profiled me and changed my job! Hemet California Careful what you wish for... Author: Hemet, California Civil Rights Violators: Brookdale Senior Living in Hemet Hemet, California
48, Report #1209224

Feb 15 2015
Quality Assurance Auction I ordered for a used 2006 Honda CRV through Quality Assurance Quality since October 2014, but upto this moment I am yet to receive the car I ordered for, All attempt to reach Alex Rudsky who is the president of the company have proved abortive as his numbers are permanently on voice mail. Even his members of Staff like Arthur, Beth white, Kareen Battle and Samuel (their Nigeria agent) no longer respond to my mails nor pick my calls. I have made full payment for invoice issued to me on 30th October 2014 by the company for the car I order for, the invoice amount is $5, 188.00. I need assistant, if anybody can help me track this guys down so that I can get my money back as the client that am buying the car is seriously on my neck. New York New York Author: Port Harcourt, Other Auto Dealers: Quality Assurance Auction New York,
49, Report #1207847

Feb 09 2015
Bud Wilson Deep Nature JourneysThe Agora Projects Scam Artist, Back Biter, Untrustworthy Boulder COLORADO Author: Boulder, Colorado Questionable Activities: Bud Wilson
50, Report #1205530

Jan 30 2015
Officer Mike Watson Let me a voice message to call and don't disregard message or i would be in legal problems. When i call the number back it is either busy or drops the call. unknown as i had was phone number Unknown Author: Akron, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Mike Watson Internet