Your Search | integretel agora voice

Dec 22 2015
5 Avenue Fashion.com I ordered a North Face Denali Men's Hoodie Coat on December 7th. Never got a tracking #, the only ph# on their website constantly goes to a voice message device because they are tracking the ph#'s that come in. This is a very very shady so called business and if I don't receive my refund in 4-5 days like they said I am filing a police report. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!! New York New York 5 Avenue Fashion Author: Scottsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: 5 Avenue Fashion.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
Wish.com Wish I order 17 items that add up to 150$ I have not received one item yet. I call voice mail full and when emailing them it keep say your package is coming . It was order in November and now it's almost Christmas. I would love my items or my money back please. San Francisco Www.wish.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Wish.com Internet

Dec 16 2015
Affordable dentures Dr Cauley If he hurts you don't cry! He will not allow you to voice your feelings on anything happening to you. North charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Small Business Services: Affordable dentures North charleston, South Carolina

Dec 16 2015
Elite National Health Unified National Health 200 - Individual plus Spouse Rip Off, Lies, Likes to raise his voice when he talks down to you. Overland Park New Jersey Author: Mesa, Arizona Health Insurance: Elite National Health Overland Park, Kansas

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Nov 20 2015
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: USHUD.com is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is why we follow up with each new client with a dedicated client services representative. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. USHUD pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USHUD, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: US HUD Annapolis, Maryland

Nov 16 2015
Premier Funding Told me I was approved for a loan, then said afterwards that I wasn't approved. I have been trying to contact them and only getting voice mail. Seattle Washington 100% NOT First Premier Funding, LLC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: Premier Funding Seattle, Washington

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
DarkStar LLC TeamSpeak 3, Ventrillo, Voice Chat, Group Chat, Team Speak, Dark Star, DarkStar LLC Internet Author: Alabama Web Hosting: DarkStar LLC Internet

Nov 02 2015
Vonage Phone Company no 2-way communication constitute fraud,not free to voice your complaint while trying to scam consumers Columbus Ohio Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Telephone Companies: Vonage Phone Company Columbus, Ohio

Nov 01 2015
AutoStar Transport Express Mark Dugger Deceptive Sales Tactics, post service Libel when customers voice complaints Miami Florida AutoStar Transport Express Author: Ladera Ranch, California Auto Transporters: AutoStar Transport Express Miami , Florida

Oct 29 2015
criminal justice legal law Kevin Williams Kevin Williams called my cellular number and left a limited voice mail implying a complaint has been file against me and my social security number. New York Nationwide Author: Winterville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: criminal justice legal law Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Waist Gang Society MerchantPreShoppreshop3@gmail.com786-227-5124 Ripped off - size chart on website is completely incorrect....customer service is nonexistent and voice mailboxes are always full Internet
Author: San Ramon, California Weightloss Programs: Waist Gang Society Internet

Oct 16 2015
New way moving They will not refund me my money. I spoke with someone a young lady and she said the refund will Thames place on that date. October 8, 2015. It didn't and here it is October 16th and my refund is still not on my card. They are screening the calls now. A man answers, puts me on hold and then it goes to voice mail. Or someone will pickup than put me on hold. Scam artists Nationwide Author: baltimore, Maryland Moving Companies: New way moving Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
elite test 360 sends me straight to a voice message to leave a message when trying to reach them Del Mar Internet Author: bluefield, West Virginia Home HealthCare: elite test 360 Internet

Oct 07 2015
599furniture.com Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 599furniture.com Internet

Sep 29 2015
123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 123Employee provide high quality voice based outsourcing services for businesses that need high quality voice services. 123Employee is based in our brand new, flagship facility in the Philippines in close proximity to two regional colleges, so their candidates have better voice skills then other parts of Asia. 123Employee provides business process outsourcing, or BPO, specializing in online & offline marketing, customer service and virtual assistant services from our 3 outsourcing centers. 123Employee offers the highest quality of service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Employment Services: 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2015
GoRingless - Go Ringless - Your Cash Dialing Ringless Voice Mail Drops for MLM Leads or Top Tier Programs. (THIS IS NOT WORKING) Internet Author: Medora, North Dakota Multi-Level Marketing: GoRingless Internet

Sep 10 2015
United States Credit Company Called and left voice message New York Author: Dolton, Illinois Loans: United States Credit Company New York

Sep 09 2015
Godaddy.com LLC US Godaddgy Cheated us, our websites are down for the last 20 days, even after purchased 2 packages from them. Called to indian office, no one is answering properly, and given a voice mail number in US. They are doing the same limited services to over 1,20,000 clients across India. No where the office address even updated. North America Nationwide Author: New Delhi, Idaho Web Hosting: Godaddy.com LLC US Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Platinum Benefit Group Private Voice Collection Theft from bank account / Fraudulent representation / credit card fraud / phone scam Clearwater Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Platinum Benefit Group Clearwater, Florida

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Skivoip This company somehow got my checking account info and has been charging my account $39.95 twice a month ,when I called some guy named Dan said I signed up for some kind of voice mail on my computer???  Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Internet Fraud: Skivoip Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet