Your Search | integretel paymentone inmate calling solutions

May 10 2016
Elite Marketing Solutions Elite SEO Marketing Shady SEO/Digital marketing Agency-Will Take Your Money and Lie about Work Performed north hollywood, los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Elite Marketing Solutions north hollywood, California

May 09 2016
Bullseye Powder Coating d/b/a Bullseye Broward, Florida Powder Coating Solutions, d/b/a Bulls Eye Powder Coating, Michael Saavedra and Mario Jose Saavedra Horrible! West Park 33023 Florida
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Body Work & Repair: Bullseye Powder Coating West Park 33023, Florida

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
neo goldkey acc They keep calling, never speak or leave a message. Tired of it. Author: kings park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: neo goldkey acc

May 08 2016
Environmental safety international inc Calling, harassing, cussing, personal attacks Fairview New Jersey Author: Fairdale, West Virginia Shipping Companies: Environmental safety international inc Fairview , New Jersey

May 08 2016
Gil, Green Air Solutions Said no door on heater in attic, fire hazard, don't use, then sold me new $8,000 heater. Canoga Park California Author: Yucaipa, , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Gil, Green Air Solutions Canoga Park, California

May 08 2016
Network Solutions Charged domain reinstatement fee of $30+ and claimed I cannot reuse my domain with another provider for 75 days Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Internet Services: Network Solutions Internet

May 07 2016
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SCOTT STOGSDILL Pacific Hot Tub Solutions lied to us, bad hot tubs. Owner convicted of fraud. Oregon City Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Pools & Saunas: PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR Oregon City, Oregon

May 07 2016
Freedom Mortgage Freedom Mortgage continues to say they dont receive payments. I had an existing mortgage company for over 20 yrs and NEVER had an issue. From Day one Freedom Mortgage was a problem. Not locating my checks. Charging late fees that were not owed. They do not respond back or resolve issues. mount laurel New Jersey Two solutions for you Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage mount laurel , New Jersey

May 06 2016
P.I.D Consultants Limited, Robert Singer, Discreet Solutions scam artist, took my money-gave100% guarantee.. little did i know it meant 100% guarantee fo screw me over Romford Nationwide
PrivateInvestigationDetectives.co.uk Author: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia Private Investigators: P.I.D Consultants Limited Nationwide

QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! SANTA ANA, California
FILE A REPORT TO RECOVER MONEY WWW.ORAANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SANTA ANA, California

May 06 2016
APH Stone solutions Alcides Pardo Alcides Pardo the owner is a horrible human being. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: APH Stone solutions Tampa,

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 06 2016
Yankee Tech Solutions Avionsz tech solutions 399 Stated computer seriously comprised message pop up from Microsoft Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Hackers: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 06 2016
Woodforest National Bank Merchant's Choice Payment Solutions Continued Wrongful Charges Houston Texas
Woodforest Customer Service Author: North Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

May 05 2016
Global WiFi Solutions They sub-contracted our company to do work for them but have not paid for jobs since 4/28/15 Canal Fulton Ohio Author: Brooklyn center, Minnesota Small Business Services: Global WiFi Solutions Internet

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Directory Miami, FL

May 05 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS Zombie Debt Collectors Greenville South Carolina Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Competitive Career Solutions LLC careerfinders, linkedin.com/company/competitive-career-solutions-llc Fraud in Payment Tampa Florida Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Competitive Career Solutions LLC Tampa , Florida

May 04 2016
Material Handling Sales Solutions MHSS Scam artists. Over billing for work not completed canton Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Business Consulting: Material Handling Sales Solutions Nationwide

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide