Your Search | integretel paymentone inmate calling solutions

Oct 09 2016
OpticsFast I ordered frames from opticsfast. I was given a USPS tracking number. When checking this number I noted that it was labeled but never was sent. After emailing this company several times and calling several times and receiving emails which were har Does not deliver the items ordered . Rude. There is something very fishy about this business. New York Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Opticians: OpticsFast Internet

Oct 08 2016
Shawna Leigh Designs and Legrand Solutions Took my money and didn't provide service Houtzdale Pennsylvania UPDATE: Please disregard this report Author: California Websites: Shawna Leigh Designs Internet

Motor Vehicle Solutions Harassment St. Peters Missouri
Author: ROME, Georgia Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Solutions St. Peters, Missouri

Oct 08 2016
grant strategy solutions personal and business grant george utah missouri Author: hancock, Iowa Grant Writing & Research: grant strategy solutions Nationwide
30, Report #1332091

Oct 07 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions (Called by Marie Pearce), Grant Solutions, LLC, an Arizona Corporation Multi-layered SCAM! Phoenix ARIZONA Author: Vallejo, California Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Internet
31, Report #1332045

Oct 07 2016
Jerry Sager dba Countertop Solutions,Buckeye Interior Sales, Casework of Ohio JERRY SAGER IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF HIS COMPANIES. New Albany Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Jerry Sager New Albany, Ohio
32, Report #1331997

Oct 06 2016
EZ Solutions EZ solutions rental broker scam East Los Angeles California Author: hacienda heights, California Property Management: EZ Solutions East Los Angeles, California
33, Report #1331946

Oct 06 2016
Hudson Capital Solutions Lorenso Dennis/Joseph Gerstel Run away dont deal with these crooks. they stole my money cedar grove New Jersey Author: California Loans: Hudson Capital Solutions cedar grove, New Jersey
34, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Never go for Energywise LED Solutions! Ripped us off! Author: Denver, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energywise LED Solutions is a SCAM!
Author: Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Take legal action against Energywise LED Solutions!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM CRIMINAL Author: Sausalito, , California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer LED Bulbs are working bad!
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 03 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer NEVER USE THE ELECTRICAL LED LIGHTING FROM Energywise LED Solutions COMPANY!! BOGUS POST FROM OUT OF CONTROL CRIMINAL Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 02 2016
ktpservice digital solutions Sritharan Katthekasu alias Thomas alias Patrick BEWARE service providers of KTPservice digital solutions BELGIUM alias GERMANY Wilrijk Antwerpen,nl
Beware work With KTP service and Author: NorthWest Territories Video & Film Production: ktpservice digital solutions Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
North Atlanta magazine They took $40 out of my account before I even received a magazine. I called and told them I wanted to cancel my scription and that I wanted my money back and they refused to give me my money back and to cancel my scription and they have been calling my phone 3-4 times a day but I can't seem to call them because their line is busy. Cumming Georgia Author: Goodells, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer BAN Energywise LED Solutions! nationwide
BOGUS POST BY CRIMINAL Author: Calabasas Hills, , California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 02 2016
Guaranteed Consumer Funding CES Solutions L.L.C. Carlsbad California Author: Bethel, Minnesota Computer Mail Order: Guaranteed Consumer Funding Carlsbad , California

Oct 01 2016
Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Home Solutions, Genesis Construction, A-1 Construction, (Eddie Smith) Quality Construction, all of Moulton, AL. Scammer. Unlicensed, non-bonded, and uninsured contractor BBB rating of F on 9/27/16 Moulton Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Home Improvements: Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Moulton, Alabama

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off for $40,000 Nationwide
BOGUS COMPLAINT/PERSONAL ATTACK Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry Energywise LED Solutions has betrayed us and ripped us off of $40,000 Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet