Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

integretel paymentone inmate calling solutions

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Garage Flooring Pros, John T Biasco, Vanita Biasco, Garage Solutions Garage Flooring Pros owner John T Biasco is a professional crook with a long, documented history of fraud and ripping off customers! Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
Author: DFW, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Garage Flooring Pros The Colony, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 09 2017
Auto Transport Solutions SCAMMERS Delray Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Freester.com Cash for Reviews on the same site Very Rude when calling them, they will hang up if you ask them about the reviews on your account Internet Author: Modetso, California Unusual Rip-Off: Freester.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Specialized solutions Anvar Lansing Michigan Author: grand haven , Michigan Trucking Companies: Specialized solutions Lansing , Michigan

Feb 08 2017
total skin care operalux called 2 times to cancel or and have again been charged, confirmation nr and all in a email tried calling n./a and all maiboxes are full, i am disab veteran Pasadena california Author: lakeland, Florida Skin Care: total skin care Pasadena , Florida

Feb 08 2017
Aurora Eye Serum I ordered a trial bottle on line but I have tried to cancel sending me more, I tried calling but I was told I was not in their data base. I received another shipment 02/07.2017. As of today I'm calling my credit card company and telling them to take it off my account that it's a fraud. Santa Ana Nationwi9de Author: Inman, South Carolina Skin Care: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Feb 08 2017
Xlibris and Author Solutions Ira Balboni. Miguel. Guzman. Many others in PHILLAPENES CONAN INTERNATIONAL FISHERMAN VOL 1 Indianapolis Nationwide
Author: North Bridgton , Maine ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris and Author Solutions Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
Unique Home Solutions Scammers Who Prey on the Elderly Indianpolis Indiana Author: Brownstown, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Unique Home Solutions Indianpolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2017
Satin Youth JKC Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Company Internet sandy2828 Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 06 2017
Everlast Home Energy Solutions Everlast, Powerstar, Direct, Slave Pit, Boiler Room, Scrooges, Den of Thieves Santa Ana California Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Everlast Home Energy Solutions Santa Ana, California

Feb 06 2017
Miami Pre-owned I financed a car that cost up to $16,000 and the dealer miles to be exact implied a 30 day warranty The car broke down in less than 30 days I try to resolve the issue by calling and no answers no manager or supervisor to help the situation on fixing or trading the car West park hallendale Florida
There's No Implied Anything! Author: Lauderhill , Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Pre-owned West park hallendale , Florida

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Joshua R. Poland Ripped Us Off Aloha Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Blabber Mouth: ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Aloha, Oregon

Feb 04 2017
H Town Movers - Art B and Carlos They verified boxes arrived, tried calling driver and Art to resolve, kept avoiding me Houston Texas Author: Houston, Moving Companies: H Town Movers Internet

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Assurant Solutions Not accepted claim Atlanta Georgia
Author: Irvine, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Assurant Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 02 2017
Bloom Residences Express Travel Solutions Brevan Asset management Do not buy time share from Bloom Residences or Brevan Asset Management Cabo Mexico Internet Author: Lawton, Iowa Resorts: Bloom Residences Internet

Feb 01 2017
ANDRES GONZALEZ NEXGEN MEDICAL SOLUTIONS LLC CHRONIC DEBTOR LAREDO TEXAS Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Medical Supplies: ANDRES GONZALEZ Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Sigma Software Solutions Inventek Software RipOff!! Florida Author: Norfolk, Virginia Computer Software: Sigma Software Solutions Nationwide