Your Search | integretel paymentone inmate calling solutions

Aug 10 2016
Richard Legg, owner of platinum marketing solutions, LLC BIG Internet Scam; Avoid Like Herpes; Legg promises you can make $100K/year, but is a total SCAM; takes your money. Federal Way Washington Please read and see video for proof Author: pacifica, California Questionable Activities: Richard Legg Federal Way, Washington

Aug 09 2016
Wickenburgs Handyman , Cliffside LLC, David Bohner I suggest you avoid this business. Listed as Cliffside LLC, Wickenburgs Handyman, David Bohner. He was contracted to do a job. He was paid 50% up front. He did only part of the job and that took two months of my calling and him not showing when he said he would. The work he did do was not done to satisfaction. Wickenburg Arizona Author: Wittmann, Arizona Home Improvements: Wickenburgs Handyman Wickenburg, Arizona

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Blue Tax TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Justin Urbas Professional Scam Artist Author: North Hollywood, California Miscellaneous Companies: XTS Global. Adam Bierman, Justin Urbas, David Urbas 0XTS GLOBAL Los Angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 08 2016
ECS Extreme Credit Solutions Billy Matthews, Garry Ragsdale FRAUD -Will take your money and NOT deliver and won't return calls or emails. Fort Worth Texas Author: Michigan Credit & Debt Services: ECS Extreme Credit Solutions Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 08 2016
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS KEEPS CALLING ME STATING THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TOW. WONT TELL ME WHY EXCEPT I OWE $$. I TOLD THEM I OWE NO ONE. CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT BUDDY, THEY CURSE AT ME AND NOW THEY ARE CALLING MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Nationwide Author: greenport, New York Collection Agencies: DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFIARS Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

Aug 08 2016
Bio Slim Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia PureBrowning Solutions Inc Imaginary supervisors Internet Author: South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bio Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please see previous response Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. MORRISTOWN, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
ICCLine Inmate Communication Centre Fraud Company! Dont want to PAY me for my hard work! Cheaters! New York Internet
stayconnectel.com Author: Mumbai, Alabama Communications & Networking: ICCLine Inmate Communication Centre Internet

Aug 06 2016
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions, Coleco, David Shimon, Dafna Aviv Timeshare relief company scams consumers and employee alike HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC HALLANDALE, Florida

41, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet

42, Report #1320851

Aug 05 2016
Yenkee Tech Solutions they gave me a virus when i klick on boat trader which gave me there phone number. they fix the problem for 399.00 dollars, one month later my computer went dead and they would not give any money back. n bruswick Author: englewood, Florida Communications & Networking: Yenkee Tech Solutions n bruswick,

Aug 04 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding is dedicated to positive customer experience and total customer satisfaction regardless of what program clients take part in. Since US Business Funding inception, they have learned from clients that creating a partnership and filling the role of clients financial department is about more than funding a loan, it’s about putting them into a customized product that helps them achieve their goals. US Business Funding is here to serve our clients’ needs today and provide the financial engine that drives their growth into a prosperous future. *UPDATE: US Business Funding pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Continued SCAM from Peter Ribeiro US Business Funding Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Newport Beach, California

Aug 04 2016
BLUE TAX TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Blue Tax. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
They wasted my money too Author: Pensacola, Florida Income tax: Blue Tax TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Tax assists taxpayers with liabilities over 10k, audits, taxpayer hasn’t filed a long overdue tax return. Blue Tax specializes in Estate, Gift Planning issues, parole, bookkeeping – Full service Tax solutions. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Los Angeles, California

45, Report #1320709

Aug 04 2016
One Stop Global Solutions Nina Wilson Made me think they were actual quicken support. Kentucky Author: Oakdale, California Computer Service & Repair: One Stop Global Solutions Internet

46, Report #1320651

Aug 04 2016
Intuit Payment Solutions Quickbooks They are not funding all approved charges Nationwide Author: Asheville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Intuit Payment Solutions Nationwide

47, Report #1320556

Aug 03 2016
Invoke Solutions, Inc. won't give me any incentives after completing 2 studies (surveys) Waltham Massachusetts Author: Spokane Valley, Washington On-Line Business: Invoke Solutions, Inc. Waltham, Massachusetts

48, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

49, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah