Your Search | integretel 900
Approximately 932 Reports Found

Apr 14 2014
900 Factor fis-marketingMLM Recruiting group Provide same bad leads to a large number of people who swear they NEVER signed up for Home Business North Arlington New Jersey Author: Huntington Beach, California Advertising / Deceptive: 900 Factor North Arlington, New Jersey

2, Report #819066

Apr 07 2014
Raider Publishing International Deceived me and collected my manuscript and almost 900 US dollars since April 2011 and bolted away internet, Internet Author: Owerri, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet

Apr 04 2014
900 biscayne bay condos 900 biscayne bay association inc Condo association very nasty and unprofessional beware all contractors in miami and charge a premium to work in this building a lot of drama here Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Better Business Bureau: 900 biscayne bay condos Miami, Florida

Mar 27 2014
Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Suzanne Lord I trusted this woman and explained I was homeless and needed temporary housing for me and my two boys...I borrowed the money from my mon for a security deposit $900, but I couldnt come up with the first months rent the following day so she kept my $900!?! I asked her for it very nicely she said I would recieve something in the mail and I never did...when I handed her the money she said she would text me a reciept and she never did ...please dont fall into her trap ...I forgive her for she knows not what she is doing Trappe Pennsylvania Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Trappe, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2014
Dickson Bulldogs bulldog4you Bought a bulldog for $690 and then was contacted by Uship saying that the kennel wasn't acceptable etc and needed another $900+ dollars. The websites looked real and they even bothered to send an itinerary. They threatened to charge $12000 abandonment fee (from Denver Pets and Animals Controllers with a picture of Florida wildlife officers) if we didn't send another $1700. All we wanted was a bulldog puppy. Please help put these guys out of existence. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Dickson Bulldogs Minneapolis, Minnesota

Mar 25 2014
900 Biscayne Bay Condos 900 Biscayne 900 Biscayne Bay900 Biscayne Bay Condos900 Biscayne Condos 900 BISCAYNE BAY CONDOS IS THE WORST BUILDING IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Home Owner Associations: 900 Biscayne Bay Condos Miami, Florida

Mar 24 2014
Sylvia Buck Bob Olson Directory This psychic is total ripoff. I consulted her 3 times last year..she swore my ex was coming back even months apart but that was the clincher. She said he had dementia and was going to die in2 years...totally unethical. He did have dementia. Forgetfulness from pre surgery meds. The last time I talked with her she just made up totally untrue things. Even heard a child in the background at one point. A true scammer. I probably spent $900. I just want to report so people know. California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Sylvia Buck California

Mar 19 2014
Barbie Brooks Barbie SCAMMED my daughter our of $900 dollars Worcester Massachusetts
Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: Barbie Brooks Worcester, Massachusetts

Mar 06 2014
America Choice Rv of Ocala FL Deposit and contract to hold RV. 900 miles, hundreds $ in travel expenses, RV sold to other buyer Ocala, Florida Author: Terre Haute, Indiana RV Dealers: America Choice Rv of Ocala Florida Ocala, Florida

Feb 19 2014
Zon Webb ICON or IKON Financial Services 702-900-3415 Rip OFF..His Girlfiend is in on it ! Latasha Cambell las vegas ? or Chicago ? Nevada illinois Author: red oak, Texas Financial Services: Zon Webb Nevada

11, Report #1120784

Feb 12 2014
Charles Willey B&W Paving Contractors RACIST Homophobe, twisted contractor, rude, arrogant, controlling, low life thief Racist homophobe took $900 of my money on December 20, 2013 and refuses to answer my calls naples Florida Author: fort myers, Florida Builders & Contractors: Charles Willey B&W Paving Contractors naples, Florida

Jan 21 2014
900 Factor aka MLM Recruiting Group - Ray Allen -NJ Scammed me out of $495 - Never provided any leads - stopped returning messages North Arlington New Jersey Author: Queens, New York Multi Level Marketing: MLM Recruiting Group North Arlington, New Jersey

Jan 15 2014
Priestess Psychic Carla Winters Tracy Urob I hired the b**** and paid her $175 which was the fee she said it would cost then she tells me I needed to have $900 dollars more and screwed me over big time claiming it was my fault not hers Austin Texas, Internet Author: Brea, California Cult Organizations: Priestess Psychic Carla Winters Internet

Dec 16 2013
autozone store#0436 900 amp duralst battery chargers are no good fayetteville North Carolina Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: autozone store#0436 fayetteville, North Carolina

Dec 06 2013
Melody Span WVON Radio Station Chicago Constantly mislead and deceived for a job valued over $900. Mind you the check was only for $250 Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Media: Melody Span Chicago , Illinois

Nov 12 2013
Tmobile 718 219 7367 this store asks me for 900 dollars deposit and never returns it to me the guy named David asked me to pay 900 dollars deposit for purchasing a line and he never returns the money hyattsville Maryland
Author: hyattsville, Maryland Telephone Companies: Tmobile 718 219 7367 hyattsville, Maryland

Nov 07 2013
vantage point services Vantage point collections vantage point is a collection agency they will call you threaten you saying they are lawyers or whoever they say they are to collect a payment from you. They told me if I didn't pay $900 today they were going to have a judge sign a document and I would have to serve 6 months in jail for fruad which is untrue.  Amherst New York Author: Westminster, Colorado Collection Agencies: vantage point services Amherst, New York

Nov 01 2013
MPP Joe Dickson at Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Government of Ontario, Institute for Quantum Computing & Robert Koenig, PhD Joe Dickson at Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities3rd Floor, Mowat Block 900 Bay Street Industry Canada, Unlawful Disadvantage to Immigrants over Canadian Citizens, Conflict of Interest, Fraud, Negligence, False Pretense Waterloo Ontario Canada Author: Waterloo, Ontario Colleges and Universities: MPP Joe Dickson at Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Government of Ontario, Institute for Quantum Computing & Robert Koenig, PhD Waterloo, Ontario

Oct 31 2013
Newtek Merchant Solutions The Small Business AuthorityThe SBATheSBA I was charged $900 for a merchant account which was never used. New York City New York Author: Jeffersonville, New York Small Business Services: Newtek Merchant Solutions New York City, New York

Oct 31 2013
Dynamic Values Dynamic Values stole $900 for services they never supplied. San Marino California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Values San Marino, California

Oct 30 2013
wholesaler-dresses.com Suprat Lapcharoen FRAUD! SCAM!! NEVER RECIEVED ANY PRODUCT! SPENT OVER $900! NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!! BANGKOK, THAILAND Internet Author: Ilford, On-Line Stores: wholesaler-dresses.com Internet

Oct 21 2013
Seven Models and Talent Management Scam in Toronto Umer, Omar ,Usman he scamed me for 900 dollars for a portfolio and he has no proof of work Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Seven Models and Talent Management Scam in Toronto Toronto, Ontario

Oct 11 2013
One click cash I borrowed 300 from one click cash, they racked up so many fees I already paid them the 300 back and Harrassing me at work and home stating that they will send the authorities to arrest me at my place of employment. Making me pay over 900 on a 300.00 dollar loan. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Fraud: One click cash Select State/Province

Oct 03 2013
ACS Incorporated Joseph Jones Saying I owe them over $900 that I took out online, has a ref. number and threatens me with FBI Internet Author: Tiiptonville , Tennessee Loans: ACS Incorporated Internet

Oct 03 2013
Bare International After 12 years as a contractor, company didn't reimburse me for $900 in travel Fairfax Virginia Author: Marlton, New Jersey Employees: Bare International Fairfax, Virginia

oclock