INTEGRETEL 900 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel 900
There may be more specific results for "integretel 900"
For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Showing 1-25 of 2,671 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

4, Report #1391914

Aug 10 2017
Paramount Financial Services LLC They told us that it will cost $15, 900 to invest online business . Until they always ask us money that it cost like this like that. There are several people calling us and asking us money until we paid them off $17, 500. Last few days they told us again that we have to pay again but we t9ld them we don't have m I need anymore for that. And that's the time we told them why they didn't told us about that if how much it cost and and we have to pay other things for thousands. So now we're thinking that we are being scam by this people. Utah, Idaho, & Arkansas Nationwide
Author: Russelville , Arkansas Business Consulting: Paramount Financial Services LLC Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Jordan Davies and Cynthia aka Cindy Jordan Davies took my $2500 for Credit Repair and did nothing. Don't do business with this man, he lies very well! Internet
Alliancebankcredit.com Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Internet

Jul 31 2017
Santa Sports and Syed Mumtaz Hussain Santa Sport took £900 deposit for clothes and did not delivery anything Sialkot Other Author: Marlow, Other Cross-Border Scams: Santa Sports Sialkot, Other

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Certified Document Company Got scammed out of $900 plus $90 to get nothing done. I trusted this place and it was a scam. Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Loan Modification: Certified Document Company Irvine , California

9, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR

Jul 01 2017
Silver cloud Just took out a loan for $900 just to find out that I would be paying over $3000 back Internet Author: Weehawken, New Jersey Cash Services: Silver cloud Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Fields Data Recovery Eric Keck Incompetent or Crooked? Pick one. St.Louis, MO Nationwide Eric Keck is an Honest Employee Author: Everett , Washington Computer Service & Repair: Fields Data Recovery Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
The Marc, Robert Blauvelt, Michelle Szeneitas, Alfredo De La Peña, Cecilia Loose, Clare Oestreicher, Mission First Housing, 900 8th Avenue Condominium LLC, Columbus Property Management Discrimination, Harassment, and Threats of Eviction against a Disabled Tenant New York New York
Author: New York, New York Landlords: The Marc New York, New York

May 27 2017
Internet Auto Charged me double what the Vehicle is worth Boise Idaho Rich Author: Kuna, Idaho Truck Dealers: Internet Auto Kuna, Idaho

May 19 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
real estate guru???? Author: Canoga Park, California Financial Services: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. www.privatemoneybank.com, Idaho

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 14 2017
Deep Dirt Farm Institute LLCm Kate Tirion, Richard Connolly SCAM !!!! Not a real farm! Profitble Scam for Kate Tirion and Richard Connolly Patagonia Arizona
You are enabling harassment Author: Tucson, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Deep Dirt Farm Institute LLC Patagonia, Arizona

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 05 2017
Paul Smith AKA Sr. Lawyer, US COURTHOUSE,NY,NY They fraudulently claimed they were trying to collect $900 for a loan I never had with Cashmere USA,or parent company..  New York City, NY, USA Internet Author: Ojai, California Criminal Justice System: Paul Smith Internet

May 01 2017
Tax Nation They took 900$ out my tax refund and they didnt file both of my w2 and now i caint get in touch with them to file a amend on my other w2 Arlington Texas Author: Abilene, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tax Nation Arlington , Texas

May 01 2017
Honda of Jeffferson City Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson Cityautoplex Fraud Jefferson City Missouri The dealer misrepresented facts/features and TRIM level of the car and sold us one trim level below than offered, when contacted he refused to give us refund or price adjustments Jefferson City Missouri education!!!!! for me!!!!!!!!!!LOL Author: Falcon Heights, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson City, Missouri

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Mike Carlson Motor Company MCMC I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger from this company February 20, 2014.  Fort Worth Texas Switching words again Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mike Carlson Motor Company Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 05 2017
Pods moving and storage Kira hagerman of collections with pods overcharged, ripped off, without proper documentation Clearwater florida Nationwide
Get a life pods Author: Conifer , Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Pods moving and storage Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet