Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

integretel 900

Showing 1-25 of 1,045 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 27 2017
Brownstone Academy Online High School My daughters were enrolled in this online school and could never get help and the phone was disconnected and was told the school closed and never finished or got any paperwork and im out about $900 Mercer Island Washington Author: Wauconda, Illinois Public Schools: Brownstone Academy Online High School Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Dec 22 2016
Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Crown Honda Horrible Repair Work Caused $900+ In Damages Pinellas Park Florida Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Pinellas Park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Breg Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. $900 for a pair of crutches. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Breg Inc Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Banfield Pet Hospital, Banfield Brandywine Pkwy, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Sara Lindell, Pet Hospital, Incredible ripoff Banfield Pet Hospital, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Incredible ripoff, rude, unprofessional, outrageous ripoff,Charge outrageous amount of money and won't work with you with payment arrangements, They want 900 dollars up front! wilmington Delaware
Author: wilmington, Delaware Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital wilmington, Delaware

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 09 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Total scam & crooks. Say I owe $900 + for a 300 balance. Have note used machine in year New Jersey Nationwide Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Cindy Renee Volk Nene Gold, Arai Giovanni, Joyce Kenneth , Graziella Ipsale romance scam .met in may of this year on july 17th she said she loved me by july 29th she asked for 900 dollars for a new phone as hers was on its way out and we may not be able to chat if she does not get a new one.So i sent her 300 dollars via. money gram to this address Mariam Inusah Ghanna Accra 00233 phone +233248494557 Ghanna Accra Internet Author: Gansevoort, New York Prostitutes: Cindy Renee Volk Internet

Aug 31 2016
Goldeneyes Retrievers Won't Refund 900 Bucks for Sick Dog They Sold Us from Forest City Iowa Author: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Goldeneyes Retrievers Forest City, Iowa

Jul 21 2016
Great Sports inc. scamed me. i bought a $900 scooter that has not worked since i bought it. that was 5months ago. i was told by them that they would send me the part to fix it which i never reseved the right one.julia illinois Author: conway, Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Great Sports 8 illinois

Jul 01 2016
Daniel Salvatore Walters Kris Walters Scammed $900 for 2 Burning Man tickets and a vehicle pass Nationwide sorry mamashell Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet: Daniel Salvatore Walters Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Why not... Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

24, Report #1302046

Apr 26 2016
BMI Elite: Marc Rifkin and or BMI Elite or BMIElite.com BMIElite.com Alleged List of 68,196 Gun owners with only 900 opens offering free range time. Boca Raton Florida
Author: centennial, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: BMI Elite Boca Raton, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2016
Patrick Wison and Mark Johnson Debt Collection for Bank Fraud...FBI Attorneys at Law State Attorney Generals Office Debt Collection and Bank Fraud division. They are trying to collect a debt of $900+ dollars and have my ss #. Threatening to file charges if i dont pay. Internet Author: Bridge City , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Patrick Wison and Mark Johnson Debt Collection for Bank Fraud...FBI Attorneys at Law Internet