INTEGRETEL 900 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel 900
There may be more specific results for "integretel 900"
For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Showing 26-50 of 2,669 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 02 2017
gainsville chrysler dodge jeep deceptive gainville Florida Please verify the Chapter and repost Author: spring hill, Florida Auto Dealers: gainsville chrysler dodge jeep gainville, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
888travelforless.com, 888 Travel For Less, thwglobal.com, THW Global SCAM!! Formerly THW Global then changed to 888travelforless.com. Scammed people out of payments for viewing videos. Over one million people signed up and got scammed internet Internet New names for this scam. They keep changing the name. Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 888travelforless.com Internet

Jan 27 2017
Brownstone Academy Online High School My daughters were enrolled in this online school and could never get help and the phone was disconnected and was told the school closed and never finished or got any paperwork and im out about $900 Mercer Island Washington Author: Wauconda, Illinois Public Schools: Brownstone Academy Online High School Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Skin /Eye Opulent CTD*skinvitalize A Foolish lady Fountain Valley California
My credit card company informed me that I need to pay 12/16/16 and 1/15/17 total 5 charges. Author: San Jose , California Credit Card Fraud: Skin /Eye Opulent Fountain Valley , California

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland
OVER $1M JUN/JUL 2017 WITH MICHAEL DEVLIN - DISRUPTS THE s**t OUTTA MARKETS AND THOSE WHO FAIL RUN OUT OF MONEY. FACEBOOK SHOULD BE YOUR RESOURCE AS TO HOW BIG THIS GUY IS END OF STORY!!! Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BGASC Shady Business Internet Industry Standard Risk Prevention Author: Southbury, Connecticut Specialty Stores: BGASC Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Crown Honda Horrible Repair Work Caused $900+ In Damages Pinellas Park Florida Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Pinellas Park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Pip Society / Leo Williams Visit: pipsociety.comInstagram @pipsocietyceoSignals: telegram.me/pipsocietyceo Grand Theft of $10,000.00 Leo Williams promised to double my funds with NO Downside Risk / Withheld Profits / Stole $10,000.00 Atlanta Georgia
Stolen Funds Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Pip Society / Leo Williams Atlanta , Georgia

Nov 14 2016
Breg Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. $900 for a pair of crutches. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Breg Inc Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Banfield Pet Hospital, Banfield Brandywine Pkwy, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Sara Lindell, Pet Hospital, Incredible ripoff Banfield Pet Hospital, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Incredible ripoff, rude, unprofessional, outrageous ripoff,Charge outrageous amount of money and won't work with you with payment arrangements, They want 900 dollars up front! wilmington Delaware
Author: wilmington, Delaware Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital wilmington, Delaware

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 09 2016
Foam it green Guardian energy technologies Company sold me defective product and has no warranty or real customer support Riverwood Illinois Refresher on how ripoff report works, what libelous means, and your warranty Author: Staten Island , New York Building Products: Foam it green Riverwood , Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 09 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Total scam & crooks. Say I owe $900 + for a 300 balance. Have note used machine in year New Jersey Nationwide Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide