INTEGRETEL 900 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: integretel 900
There may be more specific results for "integretel 900"
For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Showing 26-50 of 2,679 Found Reports For more specific results for "integretel 900"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 05 2017
Paul Smith AKA Sr. Lawyer, US COURTHOUSE,NY,NY They fraudulently claimed they were trying to collect $900 for a loan I never had with Cashmere USA,or parent company..  New York City, NY, USA Internet Author: Ojai, California Criminal Justice System: Paul Smith Internet

May 01 2017
Tax Nation They took 900$ out my tax refund and they didnt file both of my w2 and now i caint get in touch with them to file a amend on my other w2 Arlington Texas Author: Abilene, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tax Nation Arlington , Texas

May 01 2017
Honda of Jeffferson City Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson Cityautoplex Fraud Jefferson City Missouri The dealer misrepresented facts/features and TRIM level of the car and sold us one trim level below than offered, when contacted he refused to give us refund or price adjustments Jefferson City Missouri education!!!!! for me!!!!!!!!!!LOL Author: Falcon Heights, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson City, Missouri

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Mike Carlson Motor Company MCMC I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger from this company February 20, 2014.  Fort Worth Texas Switching words again Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mike Carlson Motor Company Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 05 2017
Pods moving and storage Kira hagerman of collections with pods overcharged, ripped off, without proper documentation Clearwater florida Nationwide
Get a life pods Author: Conifer , Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Pods moving and storage Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 02 2017
gainsville chrysler dodge jeep deceptive gainville Florida Please verify the Chapter and repost Author: spring hill, Florida Auto Dealers: gainsville chrysler dodge jeep gainville, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
888travelforless.com, 888 Travel For Less, thwglobal.com, THW Global SCAM!! Formerly THW Global then changed to 888travelforless.com. Scammed people out of payments for viewing videos. Over one million people signed up and got scammed internet Internet New names for this scam. They keep changing the name. Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 888travelforless.com Internet

Jan 27 2017
Brownstone Academy Online High School My daughters were enrolled in this online school and could never get help and the phone was disconnected and was told the school closed and never finished or got any paperwork and im out about $900 Mercer Island Washington Author: Wauconda, Illinois Public Schools: Brownstone Academy Online High School Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Skin /Eye Opulent CTD*skinvitalize A Foolish lady Fountain Valley California
My credit card company informed me that I need to pay 12/16/16 and 1/15/17 total 5 charges. Author: San Jose , California Credit Card Fraud: Skin /Eye Opulent Fountain Valley , California

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland
Real proof please Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BGASC Shady Business Internet Industry Standard Risk Prevention Author: Southbury, Connecticut Specialty Stores: BGASC Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Crown Honda Horrible Repair Work Caused $900+ In Damages Pinellas Park Florida Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Pinellas Park, FL Pinellas Park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide