Your Search | integrity complete auto repair

Sep 01 2014
JD Byrider To many people wasting your time thinking you have nothing else to do because your credit isn't great. Boardman Ohio Author: Canfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Boardman, Ohio

Sep 01 2014
we are about logistics www.needalllogistics.com I paid and received no service, no refund, no customer service. Edison New Jersey
Author: Onalaska, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: we are about logistics Edison, New Jersey

Sep 01 2014
A M Auto Repair Dishonest, Frauds, Shady Car Shop Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Auto Dealers: A M Auto Repair Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 01 2014
Hendrick Kia of Cary Misleading Window sticker Price displayed Cary North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hendrick Kia of Cary Cary, North Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Punishment Performance Mike Gallo Slimmy Mechanic, Theif West Warwick Rhode Island Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Punishment Performance West Warwick, Rhode Island

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Sep 01 2014
Elliott Enterprises Bryan Elliott Took our money and did not complete the project - Used inferior materials - Did not supervise project kernersville North Carolina Author: sanford, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elliott Enterprises kernersville, North Carolina

Sep 01 2014
Nino Uwanawich Nick Uwanawich Nino Uwanawich-Craiglist- Car Selling Sout Beach Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Nino Uwanawich Internet

Sep 01 2014
Monro Muffler/Brake & Service bunch of oil change jockeys masquarding as wannabe mechanics Elyria Ohio Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler/Brake & Service Elyria, Ohio

Sep 01 2014
Bill Chapman Motors Used a cross collateral my viechels alll three I didnt have the money for a deffered payment of 2500.00 and they took the other 2 viechels even if the were up to date on the payments so I lost all three viechels couldnt come up with defered payment due to death in Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Bill Chapman Motors Austin, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Tech Savvy Brooke Lacey Liars, con artists, will bribe people to remove negative comments Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Computer Service & Repair: tech savvy Boise, Idaho

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Dedicated to assisting clients and client’s loved ones recover financially from accidents. Kanner & Pintaluga’s staff committed to 100% client satisfaction. Kanner & Pintaluga strive for highest standards of excellence, compassion, & integrity. Providing aggressive, effective legal representation to clients throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee. *UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Davie, Florida Attorneys General: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
sunrise auto reconditioning Brian (owner) was hired to repair vehicle after accident and did a horrible job . brought the car back to have it fixed and now theres runs in the paint , parts that werent even painted , chips and scratches everywhere and my bumper cover is broken largo Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Body Work & Repair: sunrise auto reconditioning largo, Florida

Aug 31 2014
MVP CREDIT REPAIR SUSAN STEELE----SHE IS A CON ARTIST---TOOK MY MONEY 899.00---SAID SHE WOULD FIX CREDIT--AND DO A SCN/W TRADELINE----SHE IS A LIAR---LIAR---LIAR---SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL---I DID NOT GET MONEY BACK--WON'T ANSWER PHONE OR EMAIL----899.00---THAT IS A LOT OF stole my money Internet Author: corning, California Credit Services: MVP CREDIT REPAIR Internet

Aug 31 2014
Alll above limo Harvey Broosky Used services for this Limo in august 2014 for my 40th wedding Anniversary complete Dishonesty and fraud billed incorrect charges creditcard Parkland Florida Author: coral springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Alll above limo Parkland, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Ricart Megamall Ripping people off by making up fake information columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Ricart Megamall columbus, Ohio

Autostation/Lance Buick Fuel Pump Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Autostation Omaha , Nebraska

Aug 31 2014
Karlas Kars/Frank Liars, Fraudualent , RIp off, Will not repair your car or give back down payment Las Vegas Nevada Author: Gardena, California Auto Dealers: Karlas Kars/Frank Las Vegas, California

Aug 30 2014
Bernardi Toyota Scion of Framingham Ruined what should have been a great experience. .. Framingham Massachusetts Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Bernardi Toyota Scion of Framingham Internet

Aug 30 2014
Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Fraudent Company that ripped me off and was deceitful, demeaning and unprofessional. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Auto Transporters: Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Ft. Meyers, Florida

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet

Aug 30 2014
bruce titus olympia nissan recommended several solutions to a serious complaint on a 5 year old vehicle. we have fixed all of them and now they are recommending 1200 dollars of new repairs to fix the same complaint. olympia Washington Author: chehalis, Washington Auto Repair Service: bruce titus olympia nissan olympia, Washington

Aug 30 2014
Discovery Auto Enterprise ,Mike, Sold me a a falsly advertised vehicle, which I in turn had to pay $3,000.00 on repairs for before I ever got to drive it. Houston Texas Author: Lakeland, Georgia Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Enterprise Houston, Texas