Your Search | intelius, 24 protect plus

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
Intelius - tricked into paying $19/mo charge Looked up the birth date of an old friend for $3.95. Was charged $3.95 and $19.95. Then every month there after was charged $19.95. Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Intelius Bellevue, Washington

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Protect America Rip off due to 2 false alarms Austin Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Security Services: Protect America Austin,

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
ADT Protect Your Home Incompetent Company Dallas Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
cfk*peoplefinder I canceled .99 cent special withen 24 hours in sept 2015 but was charged $24.95 until ja.2016 Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: cfk*peoplefinder Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
NikeRosheRunOnline.com They refuse to send the shoes I ordered. I paid for them. They continue to tell me they will be shipped. They were ordered on Dec. 24 and paid for by my debit card. NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet Author: Duluth, Minnesota Clothing Stores: NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
911 TaxRelief.com They DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE IRS!! DON'T DO IT. Glendale California
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Author: Macon, Georgia Real Estate Services: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Virginia Realtors: allhud.net Select State/Province

Jan 26 2016
JR Auto Protect RIP OFF COMPANY LIE TO NOT HONOUR WARRANTY!!! Imperial Missouri TOTAL LIE Author: , Texas Auto Warranty: JR Auto Protect Nationwide