Your Search | intelius, 24 protect plus

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors Greenthorn Trading Property Fund Investment Scam, BH Solicitors failed to protect investors money London Other Author: Macau, Other Title and Escrow Services: Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors London, Other

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 05 2017
24 Blondes - Senthil Ramamurthy AKA (Rama) Ripoff, He uses this fake business to get women to pose and go out with him, pimp Beverly Hills Internet Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: 24 Blondes Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Helzberg Diamonds Does not accept refund within 24 hours. Ontario California
Author: norco, California Jewelers: Helzberg Diamonds Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 29 2016
A Plus Ultrasound Temps Is not an actual company and will send your business spurious invoices Hialeah Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employment Services: A Plus Ultrasound Temps Hialeah, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Light in the box limited MiniinaboxMiniln the box Intentional fraudulent location and shipping time Internet Update on Miniinthebox 12/24/2016 Horrible Company now trying to bribe me Author: erlanger, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Light in the box limited Internet