Your Search | intelius, 24 protect plus

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
prolocksmith 24/7 locksmith advertised $15 and charged $160 for 1 minute job Nationwide Author: Tacoma , Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: prolocksmith Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Quoted total charge $50, but wanted $100 & didn't even change my lock! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jun 11 2016
A Plus Carports Ripped me off,broke their contract, took my money and intentionally screwed me Pilot Mountain North Carolina I want to update my comments as they were made out of a high degree of frustration Author: Frankfort , Ohio Small Business Services: A Plus Carports Pilot Mountain , North Carolina

Jun 11 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cups on March 24, 2016, and have YET to receive anything. I have tried to contact the company but their website is no longer in service. Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Iceberg Cups Internet

Jun 10 2016
“J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE Fraudulant Practice and Service Los Angeles Washington Author: Mukilteo, Washington Internet Fraud: “J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE Los Angeles, Washington

Jun 09 2016
My Advocate for Health $189.95 PLUS 3 + months without my insulin! Phone contacts only. I don't know Author: Racine, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: My Advocate for Health

Jun 09 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Wanted Auto Protect has dissapeared - no phone no email Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Delavan, Illinois Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jun 09 2016
24/7 Techies crooked, an LIE Temecula, California Internet Author: Russell, Arkansas Computer Fraud: 24/7 Techies Internet

Jun 08 2016
24/7 Lockmith Avenue Locksmith aka 24/7Mobile Locksmith Complete Ripoff!! Dallas Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Emergency Services: 24/7 Lockmith Dallas, Texas

Jun 08 2016
24/7 mobile locksmith or Avenue Locksmithpeople answering phone: CarlTomMayer or Malikai is who did the job I have called and left messages twice and emailed them twice, but no response in two days. i called a number my daughter gave me as well. A man answered and didn't answer with locksmith professional manner and when I asked him if this was Avenue Locksmith , he said yes, but with complaints about charges, he said I would need to call the main number. There are two addresses and approximately four numbers for this business. The license number through DPS is B16363, which is different then their website license number, B18004. DALLAS Texas Author: Arlington , Texas Liars: 24/7 mobile locksmith DALLAS, Texas

Jun 08 2016
Car Plus llc money stolen... Augusta GA Author: Harlem, Georgia Car Financing: Car Plus llc

Jun 08 2016
Rapid fulfillment center.com Websupporter, Healthbuy, Eyecare plus, Add more wrinkles cream They sell you cream then theres no way to opt out of their THANK YOU PROMO that takes 100.00 out of your acct every day. Im my case i got a refund and a cancelation date listen up attys. Then they still took my money so i am going to sue them. Pacoima, Henderson California Neva Author: Spring, Texas Eye Care: Rapid fulfillment center.com Henderson, Nevada

Jun 08 2016
National Magazine Service National Magazine Services, Inc.PO Box 98Elmsford, NY, 105231-***-***-**** Rip off. Said I ordered magazines I never did. Plus the ones I get are all for men. Internet
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Library: National Magazine Service Internet

Jun 06 2016
CSEA Local 1000 Failure to protect the full time employees of the Cold Spring Harbor Fire District Commack New York Author: Huntington Station, New York Employment Services: CSEA Commack, New York

Jun 06 2016
American Airlines US Airways. American Airlines Made Booking Error, Forced me to Buy New Ticket, Promised Refund, Still waiting 24 months later. Nationwide Author: Williston, North Dakota Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Samsung Protection Plus Service contract that gives no service! Nationwide Samsung made it right! Author: E Moriches, New York Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
24/7 locksmith OR quicklocksmith247.com or 24-7 locksmith PREDATORY COMPANY ALERT. RIP OFF! If I could give them a ZERO I would. Please, please don't be fooled. II don't want this to happen to another hardworking individual. I was ripped off to the tune of $200.00 to open an older model Hyundai Sonata to retrieve the key on the driver's seat. The website is very deceiving it states $15 locksmith services in your area...10-15 minute arrival time...Then below it gives you pricing for home, automotive etc. Under automotive it says $35.00. Well, long story short...guy arrives in 35-40 minutes not 10 to 15 and he states it will be $185.00. I said NO way! Las vegas Nevada Nationwide Why does a locksmith have a toll-free number? Author: las vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 locksmith Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
DMI centralclearinghouse:TX ordered and payed for nippon 35MM focus free camera total paid $1678 plus $39.85 never received Carrolton Texas Author: Bouse, Arizona Cameras & Video: DMI centralclearinghouse:TX Carrolton, Texas

Jun 03 2016
Debra Young of Double D Kennels I bought a yorksire terrier from Debra Young . She said that I would get registration papers from AKC , ACA , APRI plus a 3 generation pedigree on him .  Internet Author: Cambridge, Idaho Liars: Debra Young Internet

Jun 03 2016
World Wide Advantage Marilyn Brooly I received a letter advidsing me to have won $ 678,750.00 dollars but need to send them a fee of $18.00 dollars for purchasing fee plus $2.00 dollars for rush handling. This is a scam due to the fact that, if anyone wins any type of sweepstakes or awards don't have to pay anything. This is one way thieves make money by stealing from innocent people that don't know how scams work. Chandler Arizona Author: CUTLER BAY, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: World Wide Advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jun 03 2016
Burr Oaks Woods apartments paid monthly OBAMACARE SURTAX $24.A MO.on my rental agreement.(VIOLATING MO.CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW) Blue Springs Missouri
Obamacare surtax tenants paid monthly. Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Burr Oaks Woods apartments Blue Springs, Missouri

Jun 02 2016
North Atlantic magazine corp I had subscribed in 2011 and cancelled when they tried to keep charging my account. Now in 2016 a collection from Georgia or so they claim says the company wants to charge me for 1100 dollars plus! But will settle for 500+. I cancelled this year's ago, im not paying them anything. I've been scammed before. Georgia Author: duluth, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlantic magazine corp Georgia

May 31 2016
Protect A Tot, David Escosa Takes your money and then disappears Broward County Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Personal Services: Protect A Tot Lake Worth, Florida