INTELIUS, 24 PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: intelius, 24 protect plus
There may be more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
For more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
Showing 26-50 of 10,579 Found Reports For more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 10 2017
EBay Ebay.in They have sent me a fake product for which they have taken the money in advance. And later asked me to return it to the seller so i did, And now they are refusing to refund my money plus they have even blocked my account on their site. The total amount i have to get is Rs.1170/-. And i also demand a penalty in addition for harassing me this way for over two months. Please please help me soon. Thank you for listening to my problem. Mumbai Maharashtra, India Author: Hyderabad, Other On-Line Stores: EBay Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Healthy Glow Advanced Ordered free skin treatment, was billed $4.95 S&H ,OK with me, plus $89.95 for whatever. Credit card company was aware of problem ,from other reports, and stopped payment St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Scroggins, Texas Skin Care: Healthy Glow Advanced Internet

Apr 08 2017
Neshkul Technologies For the second time bugged my computer, freezing it with a pop up saying my information was being stolen and I needed to contact them to fix the problem or else they woul shut down my computer to protect themselves from my malicious spyware. They demanded $500 to fix the problem. When I asked them for their company name and details, which they don't give when answering, I was hung up on and my number locked. Boston, USA Nationwide Author: Hornsby, Alabama Computer Fraud: Neshkul Technologies Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
Marks Floor Covering Marks Floor Covering Carpet Plus, Mark Caruso, Mark Booker Did a completely amateur job installing tile and grout. Took full payment of $1600 from my wife and refuses to remove the tile and return all/ or any money. Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Kingsville, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Marks Floor Covering Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 04 2017
Daily discounts plus The company takes money before it is due. But when you call them, omg, the customer service people on the phone, are unreal. They talk like the are chewing a bunch of gum. Then they say dont worry about your money we will put it back. Like its no big deal, they talk like crappie to you, like they are talking s*** on the street. Ohio Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Daily discounts plus Internet

Apr 02 2017
Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros unknown -- ripoff artists... shabby work... high prices... damages to home... do not honor any service guarantees Portland OR
Author: Portland, Oregon Locksmiths: Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros Internet

Apr 01 2017
24 hour fitness charging me for another subscription after cancellation houston Texas Gees Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness houston, Texas

Mar 30 2017
24 Hour Fitness Fraudulently Stole Money Denver Colorado 24 Hour Fitness Supports Stealing Author: Denver, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness Denver, Colorado

Mar 28 2017
American General Warranty This is spam. They took my money $1600 to insure my two duplexes and I never heard from them.Be careful they are very bad people Scam Home Protectio warranty thy took $1600 from me to protect my rental propertis and never hear from them Brooklyn New York Author: Garden Grove, California Warranty Companies: American General Warranty Brooklyn , New York

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 26 2017
24/7 Mobile Locksmith the quote for service, after e-mailing them was $30 to $50, that didn't include the service fee and it wound up costing $113 total! Hurst Texas Author: Belleview, Florida Motor Vehicle: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dallas, Texas

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Chris Dorpat 24 HRFS.com Ryan Krutzig Thiefs by fraud Nationwide Paid in full. Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Wanted Criminals: Chris Dorpat Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet

Mar 14 2017
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Richmond, Texas

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide