INTELIUS, 24 PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: intelius, 24 protect plus
There may be more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
For more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
Showing 26-50 of 10,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "intelius, 24 protect plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Air Canada Air Canada Rogue cancelled our connecting flight last minute without any explanation , and gave $24 for a refund,tickets cost hundreds.We had to drive 5hours to get to the closest airport in toronto to catch our flight to Ireland. We were also disappointed with the international flight, never been on a international flight where you had to pay for beer and wine.poor service Toronto Nationwide Author: owego, New York Travel Services: Air Canada Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Protect America Nationwide Author: Winter Haven, Florida Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Los Cabos III Condominiums, Andrew Vantine, Material Handling Solutions LLC, Expedia Booked 3BR condo thru Expedia. 24 hours before check-in, the nonsense began south padre island Texas Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Los Cabos III Condominiums, South Padre Island, Texas south padre island, Texas

Jun 09 2017
blue lives matter gear I ordered a Confederate Flag which was free, had to pay shipping & handling. This charge was $2.99, after receiving my item they made a withdraw of $19.97 from my bank account under the name of: Blue Lives Matter Gear. The only way to contact them is this phone number: 1-936-224-7000. This # goes to a recording of not during business hours. It also says that they have 24/7 support and to leave your message and they will get back to you. Which I have called and left phone # and question on answering machine. I have 3 times on 6-2-17, 4 times on 6-5-17, and 4times on 6-6-17 and still no call back. ? TX Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mail Order Services: blue lives matter gear

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
ADT Protect Your Home, ATD Defender , Adt Authorized Dealer Fraud Selling wireless obsolete 2g System that was inoperable as 2g shut down Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, California Security Services: ADT Defender Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Ehrlich Pest Control I contracted this company around mid-April, and to treat carpenter bees around my house, and it has been 6 weeks now and zero service was done and I still have the carpenter bees plus some damages to the wood around the house. you call them, and they promise they will schedule a visit, but the never do you call again, they say they will contact you with a service date but again they you never here from them. I doubt that this company exist, they look like shady internet business to make money with no service in return. Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Pest Control: Ehrlich Pest Control Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Resvibrant Resvibrant ripoff and scams money from people, they offer a 1 time shipment for 5.95 then automatically charge you 94.61 plus 1.99 without authorization. I contacted them and they gave me a RMA # and promised full refund with no results. Now they will no longer answer thier phone. Emeryville California Author: St. Marys, Georgia Skin Care: Resvibrant Emeryville, California

Jun 06 2017
bitcomet.biz BitComet Ltd. 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NP, EnglandCOMPANY NO.: 10754442PHONE: +442030971877EMAIL: info@bitcomet.biz I sent in a bitcoin deposit, ant it got loss some how, the hash tag could not e found on the blockchain, I was told to send in a support ticket to have it resolved in 24 hours.  Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: bitcomet.biz Internet

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 03 2017
GLD My Score, Identity Protect Charges you multiple $1 charges daily without explaination. Impossible to cancel. Had to get the bank envolved. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Flower Mound, Texas Legal Services: GLD My Score, Identity Protect Internet

Jun 02 2017
Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Jun 02 2017
Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Skin Enhance Plus The company offered a free sample (pay shipping only) and 15 days later they charged my CC $89.95. Internet
Author: Lehi, Utah Beauty Products: Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

May 31 2017
A PLUS FULFILLMENT CELL GICA CREAM Chatsworth California Author: Morristown, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: A PLUS FULFILLMENT Chatsworth, California

May 30 2017
JERRY DEAN BERLIN JERRY BERLIN; JERRY DEAN; (PLUS OTHER VARIATIONS) Jerry Berlin is a pathological lier!!! He is a Con man and creates clever companies to Rip innocent people off. He got me for $100,000!!! SAN DIEGO California Author: Sequim, Washington Seminar Programs: JERRY DEAN BERLIN SAN DIEGO, California

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a thief, hack and liar. Protect your credit card. She will charge your credit card without your knowledge newport beach, California Author: newport beach, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS newport beach, California

May 30 2017
easy exports.us abetter bid car auctions in Alabama. free membership / but to bid I had to put up $250.00 plus 10 % of bid tanner, alabama Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Computer Fraud: easy exports.us Nationwide

May 29 2017
TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY CCM TOTAL PROTECTCross Country Home Services, IncCCB #202158 Can't cancel even with confirmation # Sunrise Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Warranty Companies: TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY Nationwide

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet