Your Search | intelius, 24 protect plus

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 27 2016
Dave Aronberg, State Attorney General for Palm Beach County, Does not protect consumers as he claims, West Palm Beach, Florida
Nice try Dave Aronberg Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Politicians: Dave Aronberg West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 27 2016
Russ Karling Russel Karling Vancouver Detailing Plus COMPLETE THIEF AND A SCAM ARTIST OUT OF VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Portland, Oregon Car Washes: Russ Karling Vancouver, Washington

Dec 26 2016
High class universe I ordered 2 dog banks on November 24, 2016 and have never received them to this day Internet Author: Galt, California Work Place Bullies: High class universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
Positive Voyage I order 2bracelet were it say free just pay shipping they charged the fee then on 12-24-16 they withdraw 19.99 from my account and still no items received Internet
Author: Santa Clara , California Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 25 2016
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Dec 24 2016
Apex vitality Apex Vitality Forskolin Garcina Camborgia Plus This is a scam like Enzite was. I am willing to file a class action lawsuit. Provo Utah Utah Nationwide Author: Garden Grove, California Weightloss Programs: Apex vitality Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tone skin Beauty Skin Plus Glow Skin JKG Company does not allow you 14 days to review product/no paperwork recieved with product Internet Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Tone skin Beauty Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America

Dec 21 2016
Jasper Roofing  Jasper roof ? Protect you most imortant invesment Denver, Colorado Author: highlands ranch, Ohio Roofing Companies: Jasper Roofing Denver, Colorado

Dec 21 2016
Prize Candle Sold candles as Christmas special charged $44.99 plus shipping sent email with confirmation and and stated would send email when shipping was to take place. I have heard nothing account was debited website and phone numbers all taken down or doesnt work there are other complaints filed on the company as well. please help get my money back scammed....... california Internet Author: Grayling, Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 21 2016
msvarietystore.net. Love owls is where I ordered from Ordered an owl lunch tote oder#6391 paid $19.95 out of my account. No response after sending 30 plus messages. Ordered 11/08/16. Money came out of my account 11/10/16 $19.95 Internet Author: ocklawaha, Florida Attorneys General: Ms variety store Florida

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe On 11/24/16, I placed an order. I received an email confirmation from Co. and was told that the order was getting ready to be shipped. My credit card was charged for the purchase. As of 12/20/16, I have not received nor heard back from Co. Internet Author: Ionia , Michigan Party Planners: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus Eye Lash Serum Internet Author: Monsey, New York Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe I ordered 2 World's Cutest Dog Banks on Nov. 24 and still have not received. Company is unreachable. Internet Only Internet Author: Hillsboro, Missouri Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
GLENCARA.COM I ordered a ring on 11/17/16 and paid . 5 days later said Glencara sent an Email saying the ring would be made on Dec.2 and shipped that day. @24 Email later I received an automated e-mail with no info. even though i had gotten 5 dates of manufacture up to this point...can you help ? not Valley Cottage New York Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: GLENCARA.COM Valley Cottage, New York

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Rip-off horrible customer service Dallas Texas Author: garland, Texas Auto Security: 24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Internet