Your Search | intelius.com and 24 protect plus

1, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona

2, Report #1197476

Dec 24 2014
Vantage point services sandy Elliott Send me a letter saying that I requested it saying that vantage point has acquired my debt from check & go It is imperative that I contact them to settle this debt of $367.45 to avoid a lawsuit letter dated November 21, 2014 original debt dated 4-28-2010 then on December 24, 2014 I received a voicemail message from sandy Elliott telling me she will be starting the civil actions against amherst New York Author: burton, Michigan Collection Agencies: Vantage point services amherst, New York

3, Report #1197283

Dec 23 2014
A Plus Adult Toys x toys boutique Took My money and never delivered the product ordered Lake Mary Florida Author: Auberry, California Sex Shops: A Plus Adult Toys Internet

4, Report #420321

Dec 23 2014
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

5, Report #1196940

Dec 21 2014
24/7 Cast Heather Heinz Heather Heinz Casting, Heather Heinz 24/7 Cast Orlando Florida Author: Tuscon, Arizona Video & Film Production: 24/7 Cast Orlando, Florida

6, Report #1196765

Dec 20 2014
PUREGARCINIACAMBOGIAPLUS.COM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA PLUS Internet

7, Report #1196656

Dec 19 2014
Banners Plus Banners by Sonja's Banners Plus Banners & Signs Yuma Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Sign Shops: Banners Plus Yuma, Arizona

8, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

9, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

10, Report #1196298

Dec 18 2014
A-Plus Trading A-Plus Trading Amazon Store www.amazon.com/shops/A-Plus_Trading They take your money and do NOT ship product Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: A-Plus Trading Internet

11, Report #1196172

Dec 17 2014
Instaloan in Columbus Ga SCAM ARTIST and doesnt protect your privacy... Columbus Georgia Author: Hamilton, Georgia Loans: Instaloan in Columbus Ga Columbus, Georgia

12, Report #1196157

Dec 17 2014
seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Tradenet.autos The website says refund within 24 hours, they tell you your vehicle will be on several sites some don't even exist. I've checked. I only found them on their website. And 1 still wasn't operating. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1193539

Dec 17 2014
GLD MY Score, Identity Protect, Roadsave, Freester Scam, Stealing Consumer Information, retaliation against workers, White Collar Crimes!! Cleveland Tennessee
Author: Summerlin, Nevada Work at Home: GLD MY Score, Identity Protect, Roadsave, Freester Cleveland , Tennessee

14, Report #1196006

Dec 17 2014
Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Online pharmacy. Will take your order and your money and you will not receive your FED EX tracking number or your order. They say anything that you want to hear about ordering process, their company and they will swear on their mother's grave. Middle East DON'T TRY TO USE THIS BOGUS. TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOU MONEY ALL PROMISES OF FED EX tracking numbers and next day delivery is not true. Also they will not answer your calls once they get your money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stafford, Virginia Drug Dealers: Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1195944

Dec 17 2014
cmt dip your ride dallas, Charles M turk, Cm trucking , Cm truck Thay are all a big scam DO NOT DO BUSSNIES WITH THEM the poof is on there page thay do no real work and plus thay tried to still this company name from anouther guy Charles m Turk is a lier and got fired from being a cop for that reason!!!! dallas Texas Author: rockwall, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: dallas, Texas

16, Report #1195466

Dec 15 2014
Power Plus USA reported to the state of florida that i worked for them when I didnt get paid. tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Power Plus USA tampa, Florida

17, Report #1195226

Dec 13 2014
hughsnet.com ordered for online gaming. charged $106 plus $90 router won't work now being to for $129. it will work na Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Internet Fraud: hughsnet.com Internet

18, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

19, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet

20, Report #1194869

Dec 11 2014
Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Diva Faria, Phoenix Sinclair, Child murder, Child and Family Services Incompetence, CFS, Diva Maria Faria, child killer, negligence, common sense, manitoba child welfare system Child and Family Services negligence failure to protect children still acting without common sense Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Stupidity: Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Winnipeg, Manitoba

21, Report #1194800

Dec 11 2014
247 Techies 24/7 Techies Use at own risk! Nevada Internet Author: Houston , Texas Computer Help Desk: 247 Techies Internet

22, Report #1194476

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel & Beyond Stole my money within 24 hours and now nowhere to be found! Corsicana Texas Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Stores: JNL Apparel & Beyond Corsicana, Texas

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona

24, Report #1194313

Dec 09 2014
Apple Verizon Wireless Apple Iphone Plus Does not work, Bluetooth Nationwide Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Verizon Wireless Nationwide

25, Report #1194113

Dec 09 2014
Smart Decision Smart Decision made me believe that they can reduce my credit card payment. I payed them $600 plus a $25 fee to consult with them. They told me to stop paying my credit cards because I told them I could not afford to pay them and my credit is completely ruin because of them. They are thieves and liars. Please don't fall for them like I did. I wish I could repair the damage they did to my credit. Hialeah Florida Author: Flushing, New York Credit & Debt Services: Smart Decision Hialeah, Florida