Your Search | intelius.com and 24 protect plus

1, Report #1191729

Nov 27 2014
24 Hour Fitness Stolen Property with Thieves opening a padlocked locker at 24 Hour Fitness, Vanness San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

3, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

5, Report #1191636

Nov 26 2014
Woodman's Parts Plus Knowingly sells products that do not meet their advertised specs East Wakefield New Hampshire Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Woodman's Parts Plus East Wakefield, New Hampshire

6, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

7, Report #1191407

Nov 25 2014
24 Hour Fitness USA 24 Hour Fitness Unsanitary/Hazardous Conditions Sunnyvale California Author: San Jose, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness USA Sunnyvale, California

8, Report #1191395

Nov 25 2014
24 7 services locksmith 24-7 services You are in a bind and they know it! They rip you off! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Locksmiths: 24 7 services Internet

9, Report #1191148

Nov 24 2014
Benefits Alliance Rx Advantage Plus, Free Rx Advantage, Benefits Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus, Julianne Youssef, Gary Youssef ,President, P. Cargnino Owner, Mr. Dan Foster ,VP of Logistics, Perrysburg Ohio Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: Benefits Alliance Perrysburg, Ohio

10, Report #1190890

Nov 23 2014
Tires Plus York, Pa Charged $1500 dollars to repair my van so I could get home to Michigan York Pennsylvania Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus York, Pa York, Pennsylvania

11, Report #1190780

Nov 22 2014
Laprom Moving 24 Moving Scam Artist Movers Using diffferent Company Names north miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom Moving north miami, Florida

12, Report #1190688

Nov 21 2014
24 Hour Fitness Refuse to honor contract terms Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness

13, Report #420321

Nov 21 2014
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

14, Report #1190409

Nov 20 2014
HSBC Beneficial telling us we owe 10 s of thousands of dollars in back taxes and we dont. Sent them proof that they are paid... they still say we owe taxes??? Brandon Florida Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Homeowner Associations: HSBC Beneficial Internet

15, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

16, Report #1190287

Nov 20 2014
juveliere/rejuvius diamond eye cream, gold infusion face serum free trial offer pay shipping only is a scam they charged me $87.67 and $97.88 plus $95 s/h for each Internet Author: manistee, Michigan Beauty Salons: juveliere/rejuvius Internet

17, Report #1190241

Nov 20 2014
A-Plus Electric Outrageous prices for material Niles Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Electrical Services: A-Plus Electric Internet

18, Report #1190148

Nov 19 2014
eco construction and mant. dont pay there sub contractors for 90 plus day and keep wanting more paper work or keep telling you they fired this person and you have to start all over again lake mary fla Nationwide Author: Logansport, Indiana Maintenance Companies: eco construction and mant. Nationwide

19, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen The owner direct of D & J Machines - his name is Benjamin E. Jecmen, Manager of that company. He lives at (((redacted))) Scottsdale, AZ 85254. File a complaint with local Better Business Bureau in Arizona, also file a claim in the courts there as Order a new engine. Paid $1800 plus shipped them 2 alunm heads and timing cover Phoenix Arizona Author: huntington beach, California Auto Mechanics: D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
WANTED AUTO PROTECT NOT AS THE SALES PERSON EXPLAINED MIAMI, FL Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Warranty: WANTED AUTO PROTECT Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Author: Fort Valley, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
Mr. Ali Shah VELAYATI, ALI SHAHOPTIMA FUNDING INC.(((redacted))) this guy promises the world he states he can clear all your credit negatives sure the easy ones fall off but short sales and liens he cant remove even his web promises seasoned corp 45 days more like four months all lies tells you he can get you secondary credit number you can get one for free and they are useless no one will except it , he has had seven years plus of scammer activities save your hard earned money stay away from this guy costa mesa irvine newport coast california Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Mr. Ali Shah Internet

Nov 17 2014
stanley home warranty this is nota seriouscompany ,all the people inside are prepared to stole the money from you , month after month ,whe you really understand their games they already stole your money from a year or more ,i dont understand why the autorities not do nothing to protect all the consumers from this kind of scam Internet Author: granada hills, California Warranty Companies: stanley home warranty Internet

Nov 17 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Trusted Business. Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Endurance Warranty Services implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients better understand, implement vehicle protection policy. Endurance Warranty Services top priority to protect & educate consumers. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Endurance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Endurance, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mableton, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois