INTELLIPAY, EAUCTIONS, PACIFIC WEBWORKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: intellipay, eauctions, pacific webworks
There may be more specific results for "intellipay, eauctions, pacific webworks"
For more specific results for "intellipay, eauctions, pacific webworks"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 14 2017
Dresslily Complete rip off Beijing Internet Author: Pacific Palisades, California Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Sep 11 2017
South Pacific Contractor Julius Kaafi Poor Workmanship Texas
Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Landscape Companies: South Pacific Contractor Internet

Sep 09 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-SE Natural Pain abatement help Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pacific Grove, California Supplemental Health Programs: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-SE Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2017
Pacific home works alex Duarte Alex Duarte Pacific homeworks van Nuys California Author: WOODLAND HILLS, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific home works alex Duarte California

Aug 31 2017
Pacific home works (Alex) Pacific home works in Vannuys caPacific home works in Torrance caPacific homeworks in Dallas Texas and one more area of Texas Pacific home works RUN!!!!! They tried to scam me Vannuys California, Torrance california,and Tx Author: WOODLAND HILLS, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific home works (Alex) TX

Aug 28 2017
Pacific National Capital Ocean Pacific Capital Just Be Cautious Irvine California Mark Hasegawa and Pacific National Capital Being Sued In U.S. Federal Court for FRAUD Author: Simi Valley, California Loans: Pacific National Capital Irvine, California

Aug 26 2017
Pacific View Cleaners; April Cho and her Korean MOB Pacific View Cleaners Deceives their Customers and Cleans them of their Money! San Pedro California Author: Fresno, California Laundry Services: Pacific View Cleaners San Pedro, California

Aug 25 2017
Pacific Mountain Capital LLC Does not honor do no mail requests Scottsdale AZ Author: Sacramento, California Loans: Pacific Mountain Capital LLC Internet

10, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Emporium Pacific group and now Monterey finacial Emporium sold my account to Monterey financial and did not add payments I made Internet Response from Emporium Author: Pond Gap, West Virginia Telephones: Emporium Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Customer Relations Manager Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 01 2017
Pacific Beachwear Hey can you do a story on predatory towing in Myrtle Beach so we can warn fellow West Virginians on what they are doing to tourists? I parked at a chain of stores and within minutes I was yanked out of that parking lot by a tow truck....they demanded $160 cash right there on the spot....I was completely shocked and horrified! So of course i had to pay... If you go to Pacific Beach wears Facebook page there are tons of complaints. Myrtle beach South Carolina
Author: Winfield, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Beachwear Myrtle beach, South Carolina

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 22 2017

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 06 2017
Pacific National Capital Scam financial services with upfront fees Ervine California False statements made against Pacific National Capital Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Pacific National Capital Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
PROVE YOUR CLAIM Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

20, Report #1381990

Jul 02 2017
Kick Punch Labs Lance Mayfield Draw And Compile KPL Scam Stole Ponzi Russia Outsource Web Development Coding Lies Stolen Illegal Fullerton California Author: PACIFIC PALISADES, California Computer Programmers: Kick Punch Labs Fullerton, California

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Monarch Grand Vacation Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. Monarch Grand Vacation-Totaly rip-off the timeshare owner member Laguna Hills, , California Monarch Grand Vacation Time Shares Author: El Cerrito, California Civil Rights Violators: Monarch Grand Vacation Laguna Hills,, California

Jun 12 2017
Loden and Conahan Heather Conahan, Untrustworthy Trustee, Attorney, Honolulu Be Careful of This Predator Trustee/Attorney/Entity Honolulu Hawaii
My Last Rebuttal.Trust Executors Mis Management Of A Disabled Persons Money..Please Help! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Loden and Conahan Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide