Your Search | intellitec medical institute

Aug 23 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner James Turner Clendia TurnerDovita Turner/PooleJames TurnerDavid Turner David's Medical Supply Scam Will hired you then fire you within a month McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Employers: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
Medical College of Wisconsin useless medical advice and treatment milwaukee Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Hospitals: Medical College of Wisconsin milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Styledwel Medical device useres latex dyes but sell at latex free Charlston South Carolina Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Styledwel Internet

Aug 20 2016
Apria Healthcare Fraud, double charge toledo Nationwide Author: spring , Kansas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Zyppah ZYPPAH - NOT EASY TO GET A REFUND! Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Zyppah Internet

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2016
Preferred Homecare Untimely delays for needed medical equipment repairs Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Medical Supplies: Preferred Homecare Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

16, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Detoxforless Want to pass a u/a test don't use this companies products. Internet
Author: Gun Barrel city, Texas Medical Laboratories: Detoxforless Internet

Aug 10 2016
Wow Airlines I made the mistake of purchasing tickets with Wow Airlines. Wow, I really got screwed! I had to cancel my flight due to a medical emergency.  Nationwide Oh brother... Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Wow Airlines Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Horizon Healthcare Institute-courtney robinson Fraud, deceitful, unprofessional Thief Ft Myers Florida Author: cape coral, Florida Health Care Education: Horizon Healthcare Institute Florida

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Navicure Inc Navicure Medical Billing Complaint and TERRIBLE Experience Duluth Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Health Insurance: Navicure Inc Duluth, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Med Laser Depot Laser Trader online Medical Laser Sales Office Palm Beach, Florida Author: valencia, California Medical Supplies: Med Laser Depot Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Off Lease Laser Miami Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser Miami, Florida

25, Report #1199977

Aug 09 2016
Off Lease Laser David Stern Sent my laser in for repair, Owner sold it to another customer Miami,  Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser Miami, FL , Florida