Your Search | intellitec medical institute

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
Kathleen L. Vestevich Kathleen Luanne, Kathleen L Vestevich, Kathleen Luanne Vestevich, Sharp Medical, CDT Real Estate LLC Kathleen Vestevich Sharp Medical CDT Real Estate LLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Chula Vista, California Author: Chula Vista, California Loans: Kathleen L. Vestevich Chula Vista, California

Sep 22 2015
08:36 PM San Diego California Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Supplies: Internet

Sep 22 2015
Connect America/Medical Alert This company fraudulently extracted money from account, didn't repay and did not respond to alert button Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Lewisville, Idaho Emergency Services: Connect America/Medical Alert Broomall, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2015
Dunwoody Labs Inc. This lab's food sensitivity test was a scam! Got it done and then found out they were doing it incorrectly. Dunwoody, Georgia Nationwide Author: Great Barrington, Massachusetts Medical Laboratories: Dunwoody Labs Inc. Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
04:08 PM this company does Identy theft and fake checks to steal from people Miami Florida Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland ORGANIZED CRIME: Europa Medical limited Miami, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The True Story Written by a Harvard Lawyer Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Laurence N. Girard Internet

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Fruit Street Health PBC is dedicated to providing healthcare providers with tools to help them improve the health of their patient populations. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Fruit Street Health pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Fruit Street Health, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Media: Laurence Girard Cambridge , Massachusetts

Sep 21 2015
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC is dedicated to creating the best HIPAA compliant telehealth software for the wellness industry and helping patients live a healthier lifestyle. *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Media: Prevently, Inc. Cambridge , Massachusetts

Sep 21 2015
PSV Health Sciences PSV New Market Health Health Sciences Institute Unathurized use of Credit Card Baltimore Maryland Author: Prescott, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 21 2015
Institute of vibrant liveing I made an order 10days ago but I didn't get it I paid 48.00$ for my order they said it take 10 days but its not here I want my money or order Arizona Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Personal Services: Institute of vibrant liveing Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2015
Labor Law Compliance Institute Conned into buying labor law compliance posters Clearwater Florida multiple addresses and numbers Author: Cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Labor Law Compliance Institute Hialeah,, Florida

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada

Sep 19 2015
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical, Marc Resasco SCAMMER WHO STOLE MONEY AND SID NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE Holbrook New York Author: Pahrump, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Airmid Solutions Holbrook, New York

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
COOPER, JEFFREY P MEDICAL CLINIC SOLUTIONS, INC , is a new company created to take people's money Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: COOPER, JEFFREY P Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 16 2015
DSM SUPPLY Electrodes and Tens DSM Supply continually did not ship out my product and would lie and said it was on the way. They then said they would refund me, checking my account they never did so I called again and they make an excuse like always and say they will refund me.I must have contacted them 8 times and recieved lies each time. It appears they do this so you forget and they make money on something they dont deliver Internet Author: Fruitland, Idaho Medical Supplies: DSM SUPPLY Internet

Sep 15 2015
Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Fruit Street has successfully raised $1.9M in 50 physicians and angel investors who invested in the company. Fruit Street Health a truly innovative software company that provides HIPPA compliant telemedicine software to healthcare providers. The Fruit Street software is currently being used in research studies at a major university & medical practices throughout the world. Ripoff Report Verified.. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Computer Software: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. New York, New York

Sep 12 2015
04:24 PM Obesity Research Institute Lose weight, free bottle of Metabo-up Plus & possible TV appearence. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Internet

Sep 12 2015
Ashton Medical Associates Ashton Medical CenterAshton MedicalAshton Urgent Care Ashton Medical Associates ANY EXCUSE TO DOUBLE DIP! Charleston West Virginia Author: Charleston, West Virginia Physicians: Ashton Medical Associates Charleston, West Virginia

Sep 11 2015
The Health Science Institute They charged me $99 to be a life member I stupidly signed up for 37or39because i was conned u a convincing online presentation that their discovery could cure my malignancy help pleaseI have been conned Internet Author: boca rayon, Florida Alternative Health: The Health Science Institute Internet

Sep 11 2015
art institute pittsburgh online Bottom Line Matters, Not Education or Students Tucson, AZ Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: art institute pittsburgh online Internet

Sep 09 2015
Ancillary Medical Solutions Michael Berg Wolf who prays on vendors and takes advantage of their support for personal gains San Diego, California AMS Steals and uses trademark information Author: San Diego, , California Business Consulting: Ancillary Medical Solutions San Diego, , California

Sep 08 2015
Time Warner Cable Failure to provide Cobra after termination due to medical disability forced to file bankruptcy refused to provide bill for service Appleton Nationwide Update Author: Grand Chute , Wisconsin Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide