Your Search | interface
Approximately 190 Reports Found
26, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

Nov 18 2014
Interface Boca Raton i paid $6000.00 for 4 years of promotion..they closed down with no reimbursement whatsover and no calls to clients BOca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Modeling Agencies: Interface Boca Raton BOca Raton, Florida

Oct 28 2014
Interface, Backstage,Samantha Romero,Karyn Robinson Total rip off told my daughter and I she had the face of an angel. We live in Florida and the area we are in she is light, haired light skinned, with freckles, and blue eyes everyone will want her to model for them. Of course I know my daughter is beautiful so I totally fell for this. $3940.00 later NEVER a call back told me 6 months and we will receive some kinda call lots of calls but all they fed me was line after line. My daughter got depressed she was 16 at the time at a time when your image is important to you very depressing as a parent what do you tell your child! Bought into another promotion to help her Backsdtage finally this year I canceled at $10.00 a month because of no response. I can't believe these people thrive off our children!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Interface Interface rip off. I gave them about 2,000.00 for granddaughter on 1/06/13. With no results Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Interface Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Sep 30 2014
Interface modeling Talent Search Con Artist scum Boca Raton and Fortlauderdale Nationwide Author: Boca Raton , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
interface modeling I payed 4,000 and never seen anything. they lie to me never answer any of my calls.. i was chargerd 4,000 for a promise modeling job for my 12year old .they said i would get 2 sets of picuter but only got 1. i try to called but never got a respond.iam a singel mother of 3 this is not fair.. new brunswick New Jersey B**** sherly Author: eht, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: interface modeling new brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 18 2014
Interface Project Reality Did not create a website for my daughters pictures and advertising. Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: ft belvoir, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Interface Gaithersburg, Maryland

Sep 16 2014
Interface Francklin Bravo interface is scammers brunswick New Jersey Author: kearny, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 10 2014
interface marketing They took 3000 dollars from me I want my money back or I will take legal actions against them stole my money 3000 east brunswick nj Question Author: newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: interface marketing Internet

Sep 08 2014
Interface Talent Interface talent did not refund my money!!!!! Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Interface Talent iTalent, Industry Talent, Got Talent Former top executive Framingham, MA, Norwalk, CT and Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Interface iTalent, Roman Vintfeld Owner Roman Vintfeld Screws Employees in FL, MD, NJ and GA! East Brunswick New Jersey JUST AN FYI Author: New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 18 2014
INTERFACE TALENT, NJ Company closed down due Operational Issues and they never sent my refund EAST BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: BROOKLYN, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: INTERFACE TALENT, NJ EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Aug 17 2014
InterFACE 5 LLC Brittany Tober InterFace is a SCAM!!!! Gaithersburg Maryland Another victim of Inter face Author: Columbia, Maryland Talent Scouts: InterFACE 5 LLC Gaithersburg, Maryland

Aug 13 2014
InterFACE Talent Network InterFACE Talent iTalent GotTalentNow CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS CLOSED TIL FURTHER NOTICE EAST BRUNSWICK Nationwide Author: New Jersey Entertainers: InterFACE Talent Network Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
InterFace, Interface Talent, iTalent, Gottalent How this company scams people, from a former employee. Gaithersburg, MD and East Brunswick, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Interface talent Pressured to do photo shoot day after signed agreement by pushy salesman East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Skillman, New Jersey Modeling Agencies: Interface talent East Brunswick, New Jersey

Jul 21 2014
Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg Scam and Should be shut down Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Potomac, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg Gaithersburg, Maryland
47, Report #1161995

Jul 14 2014
Interface Modeling Agency and Staff (Alex) scam artists - Mall recruiters introduces us to Interface main Office in Boca, sold us a dream, coherce us into large financial obligations contracts or update Boca Raton Florida Author: port St. Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Modeling Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Interface Talent Interface Modeling, Interface Network claimed to provide services that don't exist in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Odenton, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 10 2014
Interface Talent Marketing iTalent Natalie Scrollini Natalie Gold InterFACE Employees stole credit card information Gaithersburg Maryland Completely false Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Marketing Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 10 2014
InterFace Talent LLC Also in Atlanta GA as I. Talent and Maryland and New Jersey under Inter FACE Talent InterFACE Talent refuses to pay employees. East Brunswick , N.J. Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent LLC Nationwide