Your Search | interface
Approximately 166 Reports Found

Jul 03 2014
InterFace InterFace owes me $100 Boca Raton Florida Author: PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida Modeling Agencies: InterFace Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 02 2014
Interface talent networking agency scam crooks Nationwide Author: Odenton, Maryland Modeling Agencies: Interface talent networking agency Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Interface gaithersburg md The company is kind of a scam do not my people out there who are interested for them or their children to join plesae do not waste your dime on this company. Gaithersburg md Author: silver spring, Maryland Cash Services: Interface gaithersburg md Select State/Province

Jun 22 2014
interface worst company ever East Brunswick Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface Nationwide

Jun 22 2014
Interface do not do business with or work for this company Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Consumer Services: Interface Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jun 19 2014
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orange Lake Resort, Great Saleman, Poor product, frustrating internet interface, Defeated telephone vacation advisors Kissimmee Florida Author: Spring, Texas Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
InterFace Talent scam modeling agency, fraud agency, interface East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Fords, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent East Brunswick, New Jersey

Jun 11 2014
Interface Talent Networking Agency Harrassing Phone Calls East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Kearny, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Networking Agency East Brunswick, New Jersey

Jun 05 2014
Apple WWW.APPLE.COM Do not allow complaints, will not honor product, product flaws not remedied no WEB interface for legal matters Cupertino, California
Author: Sedona, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Apple Cupertino,, California

Jun 03 2014
Eschelon Merchant Services Horrible, bait and switch company! A salesman by the name of Lance Braswell came in to my office and told me to try out Escheleon and told me I could save 30-40 dollars a month. He said he had a military background and appeared to be somebody I could trust. I was happy with my current merchant service provider but since Lance told me that if I wanted to quit after using their system that I could and their would be no fees, I signed up. I used their ABSOLUTELY horrible phone interface for a month and I had charges that did not go through due to a glitch on the interface they provided. I had to go back and call many of my customers and ask them for their credit info. ON TOP OF THAT the charges showed up twice on my customers bill so my customers had limited access to their funds due to the crappy interface I was given. I called in to cancel services and upon doing so I was informed I couldn't stop, and if I did I would be billed 50 dollars a month for a year! Whoa LANCE! You didn't tell me about that! Actually he said the exact opposite, that I could try the interface and if I did not like it I could quit and that would be it. I SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTED.  Don't trust these crooks! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Eschelon Merchant Services Phoenix,, Arizona

May 31 2014
InterFace never returned my money, even though I followed their cancellation policy and done everything they told me to do! Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Talent Scouts: InterFace Gaithersburg, Maryland

May 27 2014
Interface in Boca Raton Rip Off, Scam, Don't do it! They say they don't accept everyone but they SO do as long as you pay pay pay! Boca Raton fl Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Interface Boca Raton, Select State/Province

May 19 2014
InterFace HUGE RIP OFF!!!!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Boca Raton, Florida

May 12 2014
interFace Refusing refund East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Ridgefield park, New Jersey Modeling Agencies: interFace East Brunswick , New Jersey

May 06 2014
interface scam/ rip off avoid at all cost east Brunswick New Jersey Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: interface east Brunswick, New Jersey

Apr 30 2014
Interface Talent is a SCAM East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Glassboro, New Jersey Talent Scouts: Interface Talent East Brunswick, New Jersey

Apr 19 2014
Interface Gottalent.com Total scam, tried to sell me a $1075 photoshoot Boca raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach , Florida Liars: Interface Boca raton, Florida

Apr 16 2014
InterFACE Talent Boiler room Scam Don't Expose Your Children Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFACE Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Apr 07 2014
Interface Talent Owe me money. They put the phone down make false promises East Brunswick New Jersey Author: lake como, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent East Brunswick, New Jersey

Apr 05 2014
Interfacetalent fraud by Interface Talent East Brunswick New Jersey
Author: Yeadon, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interfacetalent east brunswick, New Jersey

Mar 09 2014
Interface Talent READ BEFORE YOU GO THERE WARNING! SCAM? U be the judge... Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Gaithersburg , Maryland

Feb 28 2014
Interface Talent Network are a bunch of SCAM Artists Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Olney, Maryland Talent Scouts: Interface Network Gaithersburg, Maryland

Feb 24 2014
InterFace Network No Refund Gaithesburg Maryland Author: Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Network Gaithesburg, Maryland

Feb 24 2014
interface Talent  will not refund my money boca raton fl Author: port st lucie , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface Talent boca raton fl 33432, Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Interface talent agency in Boca Raton cohere me into signing a contract and how much my daughter could benefit from me giving it a chance. I'm out of $2,100 after 6 months she hasn't had any castings. I couldn't really afford it and I made it clear. My daughter was really excited about modeling. Boca Raton Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling Agencies: Interface model agency in Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida