INTERNATIONAL POETRY LIBRARY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: international poetry library
There may be more specific results for "international poetry library"
For more specific results for "international poetry library"
Showing 26-50 of 12,957 Found Reports For more specific results for "international poetry library"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 08 2017
Matt Stark International Performance Baseball Stole my money Yorba Linda California Author: New York Sports Instruction: Matt Stark Yorba Linda, California

Jun 08 2017
Alan Kieler - Lexmark International, Inc. Alan Kieler appears to be mentally unstable and is harassing me online like a cyberbully Lexington Nationwide Author: Hallandale, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Alan Kieler - Lexmark International, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
North Drugstore UDS Health Ltd., Vevis International Trust Company Ltd., Pharmacy RX World, Fraud! Be aware of this scam on-line pharamcy! They ripped me off for my needed life-saving Azilect (Rasagiline) for my Parkinson's Disease. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Internet
My experience has been excellent Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: North Drugstore Toronto, ON

Jun 08 2017
Century International Arms Century International arms will not or cant repair their own product Delray Beach, Florida
Author: spring hill, Florida Questionable Activities: Century International Arms Delray Beach,, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Miami international autos A dealership that's Crooks Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Miami international autos Miami, Florida

Jun 06 2017
Virgin International Hair BE AWARE of This Hair Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Virgin International Hair Houston, Texas

Jun 06 2017
tobuy-cn.com HUASHIDA INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY CO LIMITED Chinese Scammer on Ali- Baba Shenzhen Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: tobuy-cn.com Internet

Jun 05 2017
JCC International, Inc John Guadagnoli sales@jccinternational.com This Company IS a FRAUD. John Guadagnoli will promise everything and steal your stuff and your money too. Do not use this company. They will rip you off. They ripped me off and they will rip you off too. Don't use them. Evansville Nationwide
WRONG COMPANY ACCUSED Author: Evansville, Indiana Liars: JCC International, Inc Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Global Exchange S.A Aeropuerto Internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Soy americano y llegue a uruguay a visitar a mi familia. llegue de noche y necesitaba cambiar pesos uruguayos. le pregunte a la persona que trabaja ahi si en esa cambio es lo mismo que las casa de cambio de afuera y me dijo que si. cambie 1,000 dolares a 22.45 pesos. Translation: Global Exchange S.A International Airport (Montevideo-Urguay) I am American and come to uruguay to visit my family. I arrived at night and needed to change Uruguayan pesos. I asked the person working there if that change is the same as the foreign exchange house and he said yes.
Author: TEXAS, Texas Business Consulting: Global Exchange S.A aeropuerto internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Montevideo, Other

Jun 05 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Havent placed any order yet the company sent the blackhead killer peel-off mask together with an invoice with asked to pay for the order. Denmark Internet
Author: Bukit Mertajam, Skin Care: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jun 02 2017
Diamond Resorts International Yet another SCAM company DIAMOND RESORTS INTL - these guys are the worst Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Treasure Traders International TTI Took my money, gave me a $5000 Gem Pack Certificate and was never seen again. Mississauga Ontario Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Multi Level Marketing: Treasure Traders International Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
International Automobile Association Inc AKA CHEN CAI I applied online, paid and never received my document. I called and send emails, Chen Cai, A lot of time but he never answered to me. Please do not use this company or you will loose your money. It is a SCAM. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Vision Marketplace Bad experience, horrible customer service! Bad experience, horrible, horrible customer service. I emailed them to ask how long it would take to get my lenses mailed to the US. I was told once I placed the order I would have them within one week. International Internet Author: , Texas Eye Care: Vision Marketplace Internet

May 31 2017
International Jewelers Exchange Stay out of this jewelry mall Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: International Jewelers Exchange Boynton Beach, Florida

May 31 2017
Lux Style International BeautyLux SENT AN UNSOLICITED PACKAGE, and asking TO PAY Odense Denmark Author: Seremban, Other On-Line Stores: Lux Style International Nationwide

Corporate Research International Internet
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Cash Services: Corporate Research International Internet

May 31 2017
International Girl Pageant Alabama IG Pageant Scammed out of money, false advertising, lied Benton, AR(Corporate) Alabama Author: Orange Beach, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: International Girl Pageant Alabama Nationwide

May 30 2017
Meten English Think Twice Before Deciding to Work in Beijing
Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Language: Meten International English Beijing,

May 26 2017
Dynamaxx International Bill Ladwigl Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Employees: Dynamaxx International Irving , Texas

May 25 2017
Sunterra International LLC Sunterra Outdoors Sunterra Grills Bait and switch, Scam, unprofessional, rip off , shoddy San Antonio Texas
Author: Brick, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sunterra International LLC San Antonio, Texas

May 24 2017
Luxstyle Lux International Sales Aps without confirmation they deliver the item. Odense-C, Denmark Nationwide
Author: Taman Abad, Johor, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide