INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: international award payment center
There may be more specific results for "international award payment center"
For more specific results for "international award payment center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
The Cincinnati Collision Center Tint Master Shoddy-Horrible Workman/Craftsman Ship Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: The Cincinnati Collision Center Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 16 2017
delta creations received down payment never did the work. tried to contact no response baton rouge Louisiana Author: metairie, Louisiana Websites: delta creations baton rouge, Louisiana

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Addictgear adam pongsawat adampongsawat@gmail.com Addictgear sales@addictgear.com Order# 19407 - Not replying to communications after payment Internet Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Addictgear adam pongsawat Internet

Oct 15 2017
Creeds Creeds dry cleaning wayspa Owes payment more then $9000 Toronto ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Creeds Nationwide

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Sears Auto Center Sears Holding, Sears and Roebuck Ruined my car and stole my tools Boca Rtaon Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Sears Auto Center Boca Rtaon, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
New Age Cosmetics New Age Distribution Center Bait and Switch Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: New Age Cosmetics Tempe, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Thertreland America Purchase 3 tickets from this website for a play at our local cultural center. For 3 tickets the cost was $303.01  Internet Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Theaters: Thertreland America Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Christian Chat - Live International Fellowship 'Christian Bullies as according to the epistle of Timothy by Apostle Paul' Internet Author: New York Drunks: Work Place Bullies: Christian Chat - Live International Fellowship Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jean Marie Hamer Lula Roe Jean Hamer, Jean Hamer, LuLaLovingLife Reselling the same item, collecting payment and never intending to ship! Meriden Internet Author: Meriden, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jean Marie Hamer Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA THIS COMPANY MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES TO ME AND SCAMMED ME FOR ALMOST 4,000 DOLLARS RANCHO CUCAMONGO California Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Loan Modification: NATIONAL CIVILIAN LAW CENTER OF AMERICA RANCHO CUCAMONGO, California