Your Search | international award payment center

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Owner, Moe Shakrai: San Diego Import Center Moe Shakrai/San Diego Import Center Ripping off 74 Year Old Woman San Diego California Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Moe Shakrai, San Diego Import Center San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 08 2016
Premium marketing International LLC Scam, took my money and never sold anything! Do not do business with them Orlando Florida Author: Indiana, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Premium marketing International LLC Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Also dealing with this Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Rush Truck Center Incompetence and rippoff Greeley Colorado
Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Rush Truck Center Greeley, Colorado

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Need More Info Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
Jason Jeremiah Gentry Jason Gentry - Contract violator, international criminal, client thief. So this jerkoff Jason Jeremiah Gentry, international crinimal and drug user. Cebu City Philippines
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Jason Jeremiah Gentry Cebu City, Other

Feb 04 2016
Roman Malakov diamonds Diamond fraud using EGL International certificate New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Jewelers: Roman Malakov diamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Pearson Vue test taking, closed center, no customer service Internet Author: Other Computer Training & Education: Pearson Vue

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida