Your Search | international award payment center

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Payday Support Center Do NOT sign up with this company!! HUGE SCAM Mobile Alabama Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Payday Support Center Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Adam Ginsberg Speedlings international Takes your money, the training isn't there, won't refund and it's thousands he takes. Los Angeles, California Author: Australia, California On-Line Business: Adam Ginsberg Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
A&G Networks A&G Networks International IT SCAM - TECH SCAM - TECHNICIAN SCAM Maiami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Help Desk: A&G Networks Maiami Beach, Florida

Aug 28 2014
ACS Incorp claimed I had debt and only would take money pay for payment. na florida Author: north platte, Nebraska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 28 2014
1on1 Marketing -Todd Adams Education Campaign, Call Center, Lead Generation, Not Paying the Bill, Disregarding Contract Lehi Utah Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Small Business Services: 1on1 marketing Lehi, Utah

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Sewing Fine Things and More Company/individual accepted my payment (via PayPal) but I never received my item. North Canton Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Bath: Sewing Fine Things and More North Canton, Ohio

Aug 27 2014
Active Specialists Adam Martin Non Payment of Money owed Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Work at Home Business: Active Specialists Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2014
Alpha Auto Center Deceive. problem they cant fix but you Dallas Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Alpha Auto Center Dallas, Georgia

Aug 27 2014
New Wave Netconnect LLC, Chris Fabozzi, 123Systems Solutions, ChicagoVPS Chris Fabozzi New Wave Netconnect LLC ChicagoVPS 123Systems Scammer, PayPal Fraud, Tax Fraud, Buffalo NY Clarence Center New York Author: Arizona Web Hosting: New Wave Netconnect LLC Clarence Center, New York

Aug 27 2014
european wax center Lawrence Park pa unprofessional broomall Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: european wax center Lawrence Park pa broomall, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2014
judging office and decisions center Award Notification Commission Send 11.89 and receive a lump sum check of 1,140,000 or 66,667,00 per year for 30 years , With no phone numbers, It read I couldn't give this to anybody and Why do I have to send them Money First if I won An Award??? RED FLAGS!! Kansas City Kansas Author: coatesville, Pennsylvania Liars: judging office and decisions center Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2014
Fairwinds Federal Credit Union They stole my car after I had made all the payments in my payment book, then falsely reported to the credit bureau Winter Park Florida Author: Edgewater, Maryland Banks: Fairwinds Federal Credit Union Winter Park, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
certified car center of fairfax va Sold me a car with problems, no responding to communication after purchase! fairfax Virginia Author: south williamsport, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: certified car center of fairfax va fairfax, Virginia

Aug 27 2014
Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Colyn Emil Creighton, Collin Creighton Mobile 1 Detailing 678-886-9290 Fraud, theft, disappeared after payment without doing the work Acworth Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Car Washes: Mobile 1 Detailing Colyn Emil Creighton Acworth , Georgia

Aug 27 2014
John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO CEO AHS Makes $587,000 a Year for Nothing John Cowell Fred Horne Trying to Strip 911 Center from Calgary - another Multi-Million Dollar Scam Edmonton alberta Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Emergency Medical Services: John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO Internet

Aug 26 2014
john fortin diamond resorts international las vegas nevada Author: columbus, Ohio Travel Services: john fortin Internet

Aug 26 2014
merchantone merchant one payment systems Sleazy Slimy business practices. AVOID. miami beach Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: merchantone miami beach, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Alex i saw complaint on internt hi efficiency shipping complaint as i was going to the website checking to see if i got paid and also no payment. manager alex maybe California Warsaw Poland Author: chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Alex Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 26 2014
CPU Austin randy@cpuaustin.com Lookout For Randy the scammer. He wont fix a thing and will demand payment Austin Internet Author: austin , Texas Computer Service & Repair: CPU Austin Internet

Aug 26 2014
Reliant Global- VISHNU REDDY Vishnu Vardhana Reddy S.P.Managing Director,Reliant Global ,Contact:+91 9035333000Email: vishnu@rglbcorp.comWeb: www.rglbcorp.com NON PAYMENT- DO NOT WORK WITH RELIANT GLOBAL- Vishnu is a thief!! Nationwide Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Employers: Reliant Global- VISHNU REDDY Nationwide