Your Search | international award payment center

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
collabera They are scamming people and posing as a recruiting center Morristown New Jersey Author: Oakland , Michigan Personal Services: collabera Morristown, New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
gutter makers Troy nelson none payment of wages akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Employers: gutter makers akron, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
Julian Alexander Received payment in full for product,and has failed to deliver product as agreed, or a refund for the past one and a half years. Aventura Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Small Business Services: Julian Alexander Aventura, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Active Web Technologies Active Web Technologies Hosting I paid them 38000 for web designing for classified & news website they never designed my website and they are not responding any more his boss sanjay sharma is scammer and cheater. He never pick calls after payment. Noida , Uttar Pradesh Nationwide
Author: ludhiana, Other Web Hosting: Active Web Technologies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 26 2016
DCI Transport Chris PurdyDCI Broadband Over 100 Days Of Non Payment For shipment Cumming Georgia
Author: Canton, Michigan Trucking Companies: DCI Transport Cumming, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Lux style international Sent products I definitely did NOT order and won't pay for postage to return then unused. Shocking. Odense
Author: Hamilton, Beauty Salons: Lux style international Odense,

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Wagner Consulting International | Not paying my invoice. Did work in August/September | New York Internet Contact us Author: Germany, Georgia Translation Agencies: Wagner Consulting International Internet

Nov 24 2016
Luxstyleintl LUX STYLE Lux Style Lux International Sales Aps Shipped and billed me for item I browsed but never ordered Denmark Internet
Author: Canningvale, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyleintl Internet

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
Hole in One International Reno Hole in One International ComplaintsHIO InternationalOdds on PromotionsHole in One International LawsuitsOdds on Promotions Lawsuits Hole in One International Reno Nevada
Odds on Promotions is there Other Name Author: Tampa, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno Reno, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
lux style i went on this internet site and saw no charge so i entered my. name and delivery info to get the whole cost. it was more expensive than i wanted and left the site. i had not confirmed payment. i received the eyelash enhancer in the mail with an invoice of $84.90. i wasnt going to keep it. but checked out internet site and found this and hope this situation can be settled. Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Beauty Products: lux style Internet

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide