INTERNATIONAL CLAIM DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: international claim department
There may be more specific results for "international claim department"
For more specific results for "international claim department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Continental Warranty Fraud, Denies every claim Claymont Delaware Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Claymont, Delaware

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS akas LUX STYLE Scam of Product - Just Browse But Receive Product & Have To Pay Denmark Internet Author: Selangor, Skin Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Our Service at Drivers-Licenses.org Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Target Ripoff! Cleveland Ohio Target Return Policy Author: Cleveland, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Cleveland , Ohio

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 22 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. INDS, Inc. Fail to Honor Warranty/Service Contract Atlanta Georgia
Unacceptable Rebuttal Author: San Ramon, California Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

May 22 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Fake,False & Fraudulent Report From TjHin Franky & Cohorts. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
TOM GILL CHEVROLET WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT AROUND FLORENCE Kentucky Author: UNION, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: TOM GILL CHEVROLET FLORENCE , Kentucky

May 19 2017
Asian Date Cupid Networks, Chinalove, Asiamatch International dating, overseas marriage, Chinese dating, asian dating, overseas wives New York New York Author: Sherman, Texas Adult Web Sites: Asian Date New York, New York

Lux Style International Sales ApS Lux Style International Scam Odense C Other
Author: Klang, Other Skin Care: Lux Style International Sales ApS Odense C, Other

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Eric Marshall Jack Morrison Department of Justice Brooklyn New York Author: Montgomery, Alabama Attorney Generals: Eric Marshall Brooklyn, New York

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
Etags.com Over charge Florida Internet comment Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Etags.com Internet

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
Lux international Sales ApS Luxsyles Lux international Sales ApS is ripping people off Denmark Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Lux international Sales ApS Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana