Your Search | internet treasure chest and meridian

Sep 27 2016
3D BUILDING SERVICES DAVID Improper framing and installation of window TULSA Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Building Services: 3D BUILDING SERVICES TULSA, Oklahoma

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

hydrolux cellvia skin product Florida
Author: Peru, New York Telemarketers: hydrolux Internet

Sep 27 2016
Footballhelmets4u.com Footballhelmetsrus.com The person currently operating this business rips people off. Takes money and doesn't send product. Internet Author: Weedville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Footballhelmets4u.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

The Variety Shop Took my money and never delivered my order On-line Internet
Author: Wyoming , Michigan Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 27 2016
Action Pro White Bad Refund Policy Internet Author: Millmerran, Alabama Dental Services: Action Pro White Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Beauty Artistry Blissful Eyes Said it was free except for shipping I thought it was Christy Brinkley product New Jersey Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Artistry Internet

Sep 27 2016
Thumbtack inc Fraud/ promote scam artist Internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Wanted Criminals: Thumbtack inc Internet

Sep 27 2016
Suppclub Not sending product can't contact Maryland Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Suppclub Internet

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Lifestyle Direct Free trial robbery Internet Author: Nanaimo, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Lifestyle Direct Internet

Sep 27 2016
Make money from home FaceBook Bonanza make money by clicking on advertisements on your website Internet Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: make money from home Internet

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Cannabis 4 Cures , cannibiss4cures.com/ Stealing from the sick & elderly Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Alternative Health: Cannabis 4 Cures Internet

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
Aisleep direct evolutionworldwide.com Don't plan on returning this product if not satisfied. Hong Kong Internet Author: Wyoming Bed & Bath: Aisleep direcct Internet

Sep 27 2016
comcast lies deceit smoke and mirrors read and learn Nationwide Author: Florida Internet Fraud: comcast Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Law Offices of Place And Hanley Randy Place and his wife Sara Hanley Ambulance chasers who obtained my personal information and identity unethically and solicited me to sue without permission Internet Official Response from Law Firm Author: , Illinois Lawyers: Law Offices of Place And Hanley Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Pharos Contracting, Inc. has stolen my website and never paid me for my work Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida Websites: Pharos Contracting, Inc. Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey