INTERNET TREASURE CHEST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: internet treasure chest
There may be more specific results for "internet treasure chest"
For more specific results for "internet treasure chest"
Showing 1-25 of 240,522 Found Reports For more specific results for "internet treasure chest"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
Rank Daddy SEO Academy Brandon Olson Rank Daddy MLM Scheme New Braunfels Internet
Author: New Braunfels, Texas Search Engine Optimization: Rank Daddy SEO Academy Internet

Jul 25 2017
SkinnyMe Chocolates Rip off of $74.89 Scottsdale Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: SkinnyMe Chocolates Internet

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
ETags NOT DMV - COMPLETE RIP OFF!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida State Government: ETags Internet

Jul 25 2017
TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Shank's Lawn Equipment Inferior parts, no service after sale Chambersburg, PA Internet & Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Author: Florida Customer: TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Never fulfilled order of a small freezer Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
513 Ventures Detox For Less Using product they do not carry to mislead customers into purchasing their imitation product. Cincinnati Internet, Ohio Author: Chico, California Alternative Health: 513 Ventures Internet

Jul 25 2017
Resume genuis they told me it is $1.35 for one time, but now they charging my account &39.95, i want my money back Resume genius .com Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Customer: Resume genuis Internet

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Hair To Beauty Stay Away from this place! Horrible business! A Ripoff! Niles Illinois Author: Alabama Customer: Hair To Beauty Internet

Jul 25 2017
Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare now re-branded Letoilet SKIN CARE Trial or Samples for shipping only Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Skin Care: Lunaluxe Signature SkinCare Internet

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
Glamor Trends 27 west Anapamu St. ste #398 Santa Barbara Ca. 93101 Santa Barbara, California Author: Westerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Internet

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Etia Claim to have a job work site that you receive money for sign friends amd family up for links and you get money for everyone and then when you click on it to redeem your earnings to send you to different thing that you have to downloand and you never get your money a big scam Internet Author: Danville, Virginia Accounting: Etia Internet

Jul 25 2017
10x Crowdfunding (Nathan Gorman) Unethical Marketing & Communications Practices (SPAM) Internet Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Marketing Companies: 10x Crowdfunding Internet

Jul 25 2017
Landmark Health Light Square SoHydrolux offered a trial for $4.99 with no subscription. 2 weeks later received 2 charges for 89.95 & 99.95 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Skin Care: Landmark Health Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet