Your Search | interstate distribution center

26, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

Aug 13 2016
Rent-A-Center MRS. Breach of Contract & Harrassment Randleman North Carolina Customer Service Author: Randleman, North Carolina Sales People: Rent-A-Center North Carolina

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 12 2016
Rent-A- Center Ripoff ofallon Missouri Customer Service Author: usa, Missouri Rental Stores: rent a center ofallon, Missouri

Aug 11 2016
Fierro's Pizza Rudest Local Pizza Place Greenfield Center New York Author: Greenfield, New York Pizza & Take Out: Fierro's Pizza Greenfield Center, New York

Aug 10 2016
Lincoln Experience Center Rose Dancel SCAM - No Product Knowledge, nothing to experience Newport beach California Author: newport beach, California Auto Dealers: Lincoln Experience Center Newport beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Marsh Chiropractic and Wellness Center accessed my bank account Maryville Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: M

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
git fitness center GITFIT over charged for services woodland hills California Author: Arizona Dance Classes: git fitness center woodland hills, California

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 08 2016
Chuck Georges Interstate Ford Make sure the financing actually exists! Miamisburg Ohio Author: Springboro, Ohio Auto Dealers: Chuck Georges Interstate Ford Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
MAGIC MOTOR CENTER DEALERSHIP FRAUD!! MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: MAGIC MOTORS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Dr Boris cosmetic center False Advertisment!! Culver City Author: Pacoima, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Boris cosmetic center

44, Report #1320929

Aug 05 2016
Support Law Center Guaranteed to Get a Loan Modification or Money Back Orange California Author: st petersburg, Florida Loan Modification: Support Law Center Orange, California

45, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

46, Report #1320480

Aug 03 2016
Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Bay Center Chiropractic telemarketed me after my accident using Justus Chiopractic Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Olympia, Washington

47, Report #1320237

Aug 02 2016
GWINNETT EMERGENCY SPECIATISTS GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER mymedicalme.com Billing for service not provided Lawrenceville Georgia Author: BUFORD, Georgia Hospital Emergency Rooms: GWINNETT EMERGENCY SPECIATISTS Nationwide

48, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

49, Report #1320108

Aug 01 2016
Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. 100% money back guarantee Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to customer satisfaction. Providing all aspects of Amazon training. Online Auction Learning Center receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Online Auction Learning Center.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Weymouth , Massachusetts

50, Report #1319846

Jul 31 2016
Becki Starr Precious Memories Equestrian Center Brian Kononchik Horse Flipper, Scammer Ledyard Connecticut Author: Gales Ferry, Connecticut Animal Services: Becki Starr Ledyard, Connecticut