Your Search | intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)

Sep 23 2014
Coastal Vacation Resorts Doesn't keep their word.....I was lied to, not once, but TWICE! Southport North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Coastal Vacation Resorts Southport, North Carolina

Sep 23 2014
Survey Network Real Estate Professional Opinions Needed $40.00 for Your Time f you qualify and agree to participate in the survey, we will give you a $40 Amazon.com electronic gift card as a thank you for your time. - Once survey is completed...nothing Internet Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Internet Fraud: Survey Network Internet

Sep 22 2014
Jared Micheal Starweather Once a thief, ALWAYS a thief! Sandy Utah Author: Utica, Michigan Home Improvements: Jared Micheal Starweather Sandy, Utah

Sep 21 2014
Once Upon a Child Incident Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Clothing Stores: Once Upon a child Vancouver, Washington

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
274 nutra Alpha jacked charging me 89 dollars every two weeks for a $4.95 trial offer and only received once and doesn't not give me information to cancel aurora Colorado Colorado Author: dallas, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 274 nutra Internet

Sep 17 2014
All American Chimney Refused to stop calling me. Calls are averaging once a day for the last month. The phone number comes up Hackensack 201 -464-0155. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paramus, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: All American Chimney Hackensack , New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Expert evictions Robert Velasquez Fake service, never served the defendants and once you pay him kiss your money goodbye Rancho Cucamonga California Author: La Verne, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Expert evictions Rancho Cucamonga, California

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 13 2014
DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD - Paul Howitt + Monika Howitt Paul Howitt hired our business for work then REFUSED TO PAY once complete. Oshawa Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Small Business Services: DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD Oshawa, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Cheap Pool Products Everything Internet LLC FRAUD - Failed to refund money once prodcut was returned with thier authorization LA Internet Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Cheap Pool Products Internet

Sep 12 2014
Mdl development They told me 15 bucks an hour and after 3 weeks of no check they switched me to a new store and said I had to be paid on commission! do not work here! they had me training at 2 weeks of employment! Highland Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Glass Repair Shops: Mdl development Highland , Indiana

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
RentalVerified.com Susan or her email is Susan@cheapleases.biz Once you've completed your background check and are ready to setup a walk thru, let me know. Arlington, Texas Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Property Management: RentalVerified.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
signatureintegratedtravelsystem MISREPRESENTED AND FRAUD ON SELLING ME A TIME SHARE IN CABO BY TRADING TWO PROPERTIES AND PAYING 20,000.00 CASH ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAVE NOTHING OF ANY SAVING WITH THEM NOT DID THEIR SISTER COMPANY TRANSFER MY TITLE OF PROPERTIES BUT TOOK ANOTHER 694.84 TWICE ONCE TO LISTED AND ONCE Atlanta Georgia Author: crosby, Texas Timeshare Rentals: signatureintegratedtravelsystem Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 11 2014
Paypal Extras Mastercard Paypal ,Has ONCE again let a loyal customer down, Nationwide
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Extras Mastercard Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Dr. Abe Beagles, Mother Lode Mining Inc., Gerry Beagles A Polished Scammer; Lies by Acts of Omssion and Commission; Never Fulfills Promises and or Terms of Legally Signed Agreements; Now in Accra, Ghana, West Africa Internet Author: Silver Peak, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Abe Beagles Internet

Sep 10 2014
Radius market research group $1740, $200 commission, secret shopper fake! New york New York
Author: Mason, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Radius market research group New york, New York

Sep 10 2014
People Verified This is a company that finds people and gives you that information online. I used it once as a trial and was billed $18.99, they will not refund. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: People Verified Internet

Sep 09 2014
Online Health Resources, LLC Ordered product named Slendera to be billed once. Received reoccuring charge of $74.19 on debit card. Internet Author: West Lafayette, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Online Health Resources, LLC Internet

Sep 09 2014
Guaranty Debt Solution Jillian ScooterMoney was sent to a Jeff Ridgway in the United Kingdom. I was promised a $10,000.00 loan that never got deposited into my account. I paid the Insurance on the loan. After I paid $1,500.00 to secure the loan and $775.00 to insure the loan. I called to verify the payment was told it was received and my $10,000.00 loan would be in my account by 5pm that day. If never was deposited into my account. I called and Jillian Scooter answered thevl phone but once I told her who I was she hung up the phone and blocked my number. Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Gaston, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Guaranty Debt Solution Internet

Sep 08 2014
Tammy yoka Tammy asked for my wedding ring to help get rid of the negative energy around me. Once she had the ring she said she put it in the temple with the munks and that she would check in it weekly to see what's happening with it. At one point she gave it back to me and then asked for it again. It was a Tacori ring 28,000k she left town, she said her family was having issues in Texas and needed to go there and that she also had to go to New Mexico for treatment she had stomach cancer. I gave her 4 plane tickets. She said she didn't use them when I asked for them back she said she lost them. Shortly there after she went to Texas. She said she would give me my ring before she left but did not. She said her husband had a drug problem and was abusive and she had to get away fast. Tammy said she would contact me when she got to Texas so I could come visit her. It was awful. I trusted her. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Tammy yoka Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 08 2014
Judging Office & Decisions Center; Commissioner of Judging Award Notification Commission Award Notification Commission Kansas City Kansas Author: Nichols, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 07 2014
Bentley onlinebags.com, onlinebags.com, Bentley Leathers Inc. Bentley onlinebags.com is not a reliable store anymore, and its Customer Service is almost useless. I placed an order (100015437) through Bentley luggage website www.onlinebags.com on August 22nd. I sent an email, I called Customer Service number several times and was able to talk to a human being only once, I called again and left voice messages, I left messages by Facebook. I explained I need the items before Sep 15th ,and I have got no answer until now. It is a shame that I have to regret that I tried to buy for the 3rd time from Bentley online. I did not know that they are not a reliable store any more. Quebec, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: Bentley onlinebags.com Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
award notification commission Publishers clearing house sent a letter requesting $11.89 to win a lump sum of $1, 140, 000.00 or $2, 000, 000.00 in annual payments of $66, 667.00 for thirty years. Saying if I ignore I will not be given a second chance. I sent money order in only to receice a second notice a few days later asking for an additional $11.89. That is when I decided to google the address and learned it is a scam. its sad in this day and age that people like them can still prey on people. I was sooo happy when I got the letter thinking that answering all those emails day in and out for over two years from publishers clearing house only to be fooled!! someone really do need to do something about themse finally paid kansas Kansas Author: detroit, Michigan Banks: award notification commission kansas , Kansas