Your Search | intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)

Jun 27 2016
Sitesworldwide.org Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), onlineclientservices.com High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Sitesworldwide.org Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 27 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group focuses on obtaining low risk oil producing projects across the United States and Worldwide. Trinity Energy Group Inc is dedicated to being successful in the oil and gas areas, also providing the highest level of service. Trinity Energy Group is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified ..businesses you can TRUST!!!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Fuel Companies: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Irvine , California

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

8, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon & Realty Resolution Management’s team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager and 5A1 rated Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert approach to business is focused on capitalizing on inefficiencies in the Real Estate distressed asset space to generate significant client returns with the highest client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Lies...see you in court! Author: Orlando, Florida Door to Door Sales: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 27 2016
SANDY KIKERPILL CRESA, NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA Richard Leger | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | San Diego, California I have done business with Sandy for 20 years, she always Author: Tustin, California Questionable Activities: SANDY KIKERPILL CRESA, NEWPORT BEACH CAL San Diego, California

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

Jun 26 2016
iYogi They took my money in exchange for help with computer problems and did not follow through with promises.  Internet Author: palo alto, California Consumer Services: iYogi Internet

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet