Your Search | intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)

Oct 01 2014
Prestige Marketing Consultants This company is a Scam. They called me out of the blue and said they saw my resume on line. That immediately raised a red flag because I never applied with them. The 2nd was that they were a marketing company for T-Mobile. They said the salary is commission based which was another 3rd red flag. Nashville Tennessee Author: lavergne, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 01 2014
Subway Sandwich Shop, My ATM debit card was hacked at this location. After I made one using my card a reoccurring charged on my account once a month for the same date for around the same amount. When I discovered it may bank investigated and the the right thing, but if this ha Debit Card Fraud, Subway Sandwich shop. Newton Center Massachusetts Author: Newton Center, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: Subway Sandwich Shop, Newton Center, Massachusetts

Sep 29 2014
Award Notification Commission Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division, Larry Hourd, Executor of Awards Multiple addresses, Do not open, just throw in trash Kansas City Kansas Author: Breese, Illinois United States Post Office: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2014
AUTO WORLD USA AUTO WORLD USA BEWARE, THEY DO NOT HOLD TO PROMISES AND ONCE YOU BUY THEY WILL NO LONGER TALK TO YOU.AND SCREW YOU OVER bedford ohio Ohio
Author: maple hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: AUTO WORLD USA bedford ohio, Ohio

Sep 27 2014
FBC Manufacturing Richard Bullinger Placed an order with this Co, on july 7th 2014. They charged my credit card right then, and said in an E-mail that it would take Three to Four weeks for processing. It has now been close to 3 Months, with no response from them as to status of my order. Have sent several E-Mails no answer. Called once only to get Voice recording. I left a message, no response. friendswood Texas Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Credit Card Fraud: FBC Manufacturing friendswood, Texas

Sep 26 2014
Wall Street Sparks, Inc. Wall Street Insanity contracted work, refused payment once complete Edgewater New Jersey Author: Ozark, Missouri Work at Home: Wall Street Sparks, Inc. Edgewater, New Jersey

Sep 25 2014
Today Til I Do Ashley Morrison I made a deposit of 250$, Once I recieved the contract I refused it, twice, then was denied my refund. Thunder Bay Ontario
Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Wedding Services: Today Til I Do Thunder Bay, Ontario

Sep 25 2014
award notifacation commission larry hourd this larry hourd sent my husbad letter asking him to send him some money allso for $11.89 but i then went and checked this an out and will not be sending this scamm artist no money he needs to be busted! kansas city Kansas Author: quitman , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: award notifacation commission kansas city, Kansas

Sep 25 2014
Instaloan They switched my loan from a signature loan to a title loan w/o the title. They are threatening me with phone calls and visits to my home. They keep calling me to come in to sign some more documents. They convince me to come once and kept me at their offices on Shorter Ave trying to get me to sign away household items. The office Mgr is Meredith and her boss is Zachary his number is1 404 787 0064 Rome Georgia Author: Rome, Georgia Loans: Instaloan Rome, Georgia

Sep 24 2014
Easy Rest Beds M&M Bedding LLC No commission paid for appts set or items sold - terminated when asked if payment would be made Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Telemarketers: Easy Rest Beds Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 24 2014
Award Notification Commission James Mallory sent me a letter saying I won $3,000,000 and to pay $12.99 to secure the premium offer for delivery. SCAM!!! Kansas City Kansas Author: Blairsville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 23 2014
Coastal Vacation Resorts Doesn't keep their word.....I was lied to, not once, but TWICE! Southport North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Coastal Vacation Resorts Southport, North Carolina

Sep 23 2014
Survey Network Real Estate Professional Opinions Needed $40.00 for Your Time f you qualify and agree to participate in the survey, we will give you a $40 Amazon.com electronic gift card as a thank you for your time. - Once survey is completed...nothing Internet Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Internet Fraud: Survey Network Internet

Sep 22 2014
Jared Micheal Starweather Once a thief, ALWAYS a thief! Sandy Utah
Author: Utica, Michigan Home Improvements: Jared Micheal Starweather Sandy, Utah

Sep 21 2014
Once Upon a Child Incident Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Clothing Stores: Once Upon a child Vancouver, Washington

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
274 nutra Alpha jacked charging me 89 dollars every two weeks for a $4.95 trial offer and only received once and doesn't not give me information to cancel aurora Colorado Colorado Author: dallas, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 274 nutra Internet

Sep 17 2014
All American Chimney Refused to stop calling me. Calls are averaging once a day for the last month. The phone number comes up Hackensack 201 -464-0155. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paramus, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: All American Chimney Hackensack , New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Expert evictions Robert Velasquez Fake service, never served the defendants and once you pay him kiss your money goodbye Rancho Cucamonga California Author: La Verne, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Expert evictions Rancho Cucamonga, California

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 13 2014
DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD - Paul Howitt + Monika Howitt Paul Howitt hired our business for work then REFUSED TO PAY once complete. Oshawa Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Small Business Services: DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD Oshawa, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Cheap Pool Products Everything Internet LLC FRAUD - Failed to refund money once prodcut was returned with thier authorization LA Internet Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Cheap Pool Products Internet

Sep 12 2014
Mdl development They told me 15 bucks an hour and after 3 weeks of no check they switched me to a new store and said I had to be paid on commission! do not work here! they had me training at 2 weeks of employment! Highland Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Glass Repair Shops: Mdl development Highland , Indiana

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
RentalVerified.com Susan or her email is Susan@cheapleases.biz Once you've completed your background check and are ready to setup a walk thru, let me know. Arlington, Texas Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Property Management: RentalVerified.com Internet