Your Search | intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet

Oct 11 2015
08:36 AM (AMZ One) This Is A Fake Copy Cat Site! Buyer Beware! Internet
It's confirmed. is a scam Author: California Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 10 2015
BMW of Henderson Autonation BMW of henderson ripped off a disabled veteran with defective car. Henderson Nevada I think you missed a point... Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Henderson Henderson, Nevada

Oct 10 2015
durer construction hernandes elbinas was doing my foundation for house, run away with most of the money missisauga Internet Author: caledon east, Alabama Building Services: durer construction Internet

Oct 10 2015
Northwest Territioral Mint My name is Don R Little; this EMAIL is in regards to a purchase that I made with your company Northwest Territorial Mint July 23, 2015 order # 25295 for 5 ten ounce bars of silver on the internet at the cost of (cashers check) $776.50. Your company received the check on July 27, 2015 and gave me a shipping date of October 9, 2015, in which I was shocked how long you’re taking to fill my order, if I was to walk into your retail store, I could pick the ten ounce bars up at once, then why can’t you send my order once the cashers check cleared (most metal businesses practice this format)? Federal Way Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Northwest Territioral Mint Federal Way , Washington

Oct 10 2015
Highly Respected Dirk Craen with the phony PhD Titles threatens to sue Ex-Student -- -- currently runs the E U Business School, formerly known as European University --  Nationwide Author: Nationwide Con Artists: Dirk Craen Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Justice Private Investigtions, INC. worst investigator ever. Will quote you a price and then hit you for more fees when he can't do his job. Forget about privacy or never coming back after you, no privacy with this investigator. Scottsdale AZ Nationwide
Not afraid of you.... Author: Tucson, Arizona Private Investigators: Justice Private Investigtions, INC. Scottsdale , AZ

Oct 10 2015
EOSCCA AT&T uses bogus company for collections; victim of identity theft and another company filed with credit bureaus. Boston Massachusetts Author: Texas Internet Service Providers: EOSCCA Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 10 2015
Afton Ridge apartments Afton Ridge apartments Concord NC They lie about amenities. They are sarcastic. They build shoddy leaky apartments with mold. When you move they lie by accusing you of damaging the apartment. CONCORD North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge apartments CONCORD, North Carolina

Oct 10 2015
Platinum Web Training REVIEW: Platinum Web Training commitment to total customer satisfaction. Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training services to their clients. Salt Lake City, Utah*UPDATE: Platinum Web Training pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum Web Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. Platinum Institute Author: Lyndhurst, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Platinum Institute Murray, Utah

Oct 10 2015
Once Upon A Time Consignment Once Upon A Time Furniture Consignment Non Payment, Plays Games with check Poor Business Practices, Poor customer service Pensacola Florida Author: Florida Consignment Stores: Once Upon A Time Consignment Pensacola, Florida

Oct 10 2015
Tri City Smog I showed up with a check engine light on due to low oil and they still charged me to test knowing I was going to fail with the light on Menifee California Author: Menifee, California Auto Inspection: Tri City Smog Menifee, California

Oct 10 2015
Von Waldberg German Shepherds, Phil Skoog, Kimberly Brown I was sold a pup with elbow dysplasia for a grotesque amount of money Snohomish Washington time is running out Author: Vancouver, Washington Dog Breeders: Von Waldberg German Shepherds Snohomish, Washington

Oct 10 2015
Badoo Not being Honest with me before I signed up Internet Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Badoo Internet

Oct 09 2015
Douglas Barat Tony Douglas Failed to pay agent commission Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Douglas Barat Las vegas,

Oct 09 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Unethical, Incompetent, Egotistical, Unprofessional, Extortion, Liar Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Florida Real Estate Commission Case # Author: Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
43, Report #1202899

Oct 09 2015
RMD Sales and Service Robert Dow Incomplete job, Stopped answering phone, Left with no warning or explanation. late unreliable Edmonton Alberta RMD Took our $$ and Bailed Author: Leduc, Alberta Builders & Contractors: RMD Sales and Service Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 09 2015
Maxlend Employee makes an error with account number funds not deposited. They say I owe them $500. Internet Author: Troy, Alabama Cash Services: Maxlend Internet

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Fluesbrothers Chimney Service I spent $3,000 with FB installing a new liner. Kansas City Kansas Author: Gardner, Kansas Cleaning Services: Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 09 2015
Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Przemek Rabin Terrible contractor, dishonest, shotty work, buyer BEWARE, do not do business with this company Indianapolis Indiana Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Rabin Restoration & Remodeling LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan Visions Outreach, Inc. reached out with only one vision in mind: to rip me off College Park Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Visions Outreach, Inc./Leonard Morgan College Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Steven Wolfe Steve Wolfe Scammer, Scam Artist, Rip Off, BEWARE, Salt Lake City, UT Internet
Messages were finally received after report was filed with Rip Off Report Author: salt lake city, Utah Door to Door Sales: Steven Wolfe Internet