INTL. LOTTO COMMISSION (AFFILILIATED WITH ONCE ESPANA) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)
There may be more specific results for "intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)"
For more specific results for "intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Richard Bennett Scam money from our business with claims of investing then disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Richard Bennett Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
United Personal Loan Robin Proctor sent me an email saying I have a loan with United Personal Loans and I owe money Author: South Dakota Loans: United Personal Loan Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Eye Savers My father had an accident at work which his employer stated he had a mandatory eye appointment at Eye Savers with Dr. Ron Bannister which was setup by employer.  Thomasville Georgia Author: Pavo, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Thomasville, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Lenovo Sold installed Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 but installed trial version with no product key Pittsburg Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Software: Lenovo Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Charged for a trial and then followed with an order, which I have not received, and cannot reach them by the hone # or email address they provided name does not appear no state idnicated Author: Fresno, California Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ellys world I order I recive a email confirmation with #order and never arrive Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Toplink Publishing Un-recoverable mistakes with marketing platforms, unwilling to correct, or refund money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lugerville, Wisconsin Book Publishers: Toplink Publishing Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
ThinPrint Cortado, Thinprint Cloud Services, Henning Volkmer, Ross Maurer Horrible software with registered sex offenders Arvada Colorado Author: Phoenix, Arizona Software: ThinPrint Arvada, Colorado

Aug 20 2017
India Mona Indoe Hair This individual has scammed people with taking deposits for hair. She also tries to sleep with her clients. San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: India Mona Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet