Your Search | intl. lotto commission (affililiated with once espana)

26, Report #1193623

Dec 06 2014
Advance Solar Construction LLC Chris Solecki, David Beers Commission pay ripoff. A sales rep/consultant will never receive a commission Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Questionable Activities: Advance Solar Construction LLC Riverview, Florida

27, Report #1193576

Dec 06 2014
awards notification commission STURAT McCLLELEAL OFFC,/MONIES DIVISIONPAUL BISHOP PRIZE OFFICER GEOGE WYSHAU OFC.CLERK /FILES the HEADN TILE IS AWARDS NOTIFICATION COMMISSION PO BOX 2905 66110 2925 KANAS CITY KANAS 60O-2905 Author: WAUCONDA, Illinois Consumer Services: awards notification commission Nationwide

28, Report #1193186

Dec 04 2014
Award Notification Commission ANC Congratulations, you have just won $1,140,000.00 Kansas City Kansas Author: Albany, Georgia Liars: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

29, Report #1193185

Dec 04 2014
CellularOutfitter Ordered once,received twice incl.items I did not order. Outrageous shipping, more than product. Shipped the incorrect order priority mail. Orange CA Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CellularOutfitter Nationwide

30, Report #1193146

Dec 04 2014
Award Notification Commission ANC World Headquarters, Midwest United States of AmericaANC P.O. Box 2905Kansas City, KS Congratulations, You have just won $1,140,000.00 Kansas City Kansas Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies On-line: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

31, Report #1193127

Dec 04 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Fake Prize Award Kansas City Missouri Author: Warren, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Missouri

32, Report #1193076

Dec 04 2014
Ted Russell in Knoxville Tennessee Ole Ben Franklin Auto Do not do business with this company as they do not want to refund Gap Insurance once vehicle has been sold or traded Knoxville Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Ted Russell in Knoxville TN Knoxville, Tennessee

33, Report #1193049

Dec 04 2014
DongGuan Hugego Digital Technology Co.,Ltd (((Redacted))) RuZHIHUI HUANG I trusted this company, once they got my payment.....NOTHING! Unable to contact. Dong Guan City Internet Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Communications & Networking: DongGuan Hugego Digital Technology Co.,Ltd Internet

34, Report #1192859

Dec 03 2014
Telscape Wireless Telscape Lifeline You Will Never Get Anyone On The Phone Once Signed Up Pasadena Nationwide Author: Joshua Tree, California Cellular Phone Companies: Telscape Wireless Nationwide

35, Report #1192834

Dec 03 2014
Once Driven.com The we can sell your car for $189.00 guaranteed scam Internet Author: Lancaster , California Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven.com Internet

36, Report #1192820

Dec 03 2014
Once Driven: Robo-dialing ads placed on Craigslist Waco TX Author: Woodway, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Internet

37, Report #1192581

Dec 02 2014
TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP TV SCAM!!!AKA LOSERS!! Scam, direct TV, retail, commission based, pyramid Plymouth Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP Plymouth, Michigan

38, Report #1192576

Dec 02 2014
Natural Breakthroughs Research Testomax200.com Once they have your CC Account, they will keep charging you, even if you have cancelled Nampa, Idaho Idaho
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Natural Breakthroughs Research Nampa, Idaho,

39, Report #1192389

Dec 01 2014
Reservation Counter Linked with Expedia Misrepresents as booking directly with the hotel Once was told Central America, once Guatemala Cty Internet Author: Herndon, Virginia Hotel: Reservation Counter Internet

40, Report #1191941

Nov 29 2014
Jennifer Tung This person purchased two puppies from me. I later found out she bought the puppies to resell for profit. Once she received the puppies she claimed that I send her the wrong puppy and the puppy was sick, etc. She is now trying to sabatosh my business so I will give her money back for the puppies. Newbury Park California Author: Nova Scotia Internet: Jennifer Tung Newbury Park, California

41, Report #1191913

Nov 28 2014
award notification commission mi 520 19 23 (td- 14/71-p) jc- *****-***9385 world headquarters, Midwest United States of America ******4482 ******6833 award notification commission Kansas Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission mi 520 19 23 (td- 14/71-p) jc- 38022-0209385 world headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 Nationwide

42, Report #1191844

Nov 28 2014
Honda of Katy T.J. in Finance and Tiffany Lively, Alex Sansango Dishonest liers Katy Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Honda of Katy Katy, Texas

43, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

44, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

45, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 22 2014
Benton County Jail, Arkansas Numerous Deputies Verbal Abuse, Cold Temperatures, deprivation of necessities Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Police: Benton County Jail, Arkansas Bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 21 2014
Steve Friedland Steve Zac FriedlandHome Sweet Home Denying others the same opportunities that once were offered to him. Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Kingman, Arizona Nursing Homes: Steve Friedland Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments endorsed by major medical & dental societies nationwide. Retriever Medical Dental Payments program taught at continuing education seminars at various professional societies. *UPDATE: Retriever Medical Dental Payments pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with member businesses. Retriever Medical Dental Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Dental Services: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Internet

49, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION KENT WAGNER, BRADLEY LEVIN, CHRISTANA HABAS, HEATHER HANNEMAN,EDWARD HARVEY, DAVID KAPLAN,MICHAEL MADAY, JOE MARTINEZ, ROGER SHERMAN, WILLIAM SOBESKY, ROLAND WILLIAMS, NANCY RICE, GREG HOBBS, COLORADO SUPREME COURT, CHARLES PRATT, ALAN M. LOEB, JANE BAIL COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION FOR JUDGES IS A SCAM ON PUBLIC DENVER Colorado Author: VAIL, Colorado Government Corruption: COLORADO JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE COMMISSION DENVER, Colorado