Your Search | intuit payment solutions innovative merchant solutions

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
Global Telecom Solutions-Dave Good guy to work with, just won't pay you for your work Marlton New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Electrical Services: Global Telecom Solutions Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Stole my $500.00 down payment Homestead Pennsylvania Author: Braddock, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Homestead, Pennsylvania

Dec 05 2016
Accident Solutions Accident Solutions Lie about what the offer. Don't fall for the Guarantee California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Doctors: Accident Solutions Internet

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Really Spectacular - Christopher Raphael - LordShowBiz Contracted for services and performed NOTHING after payment sent Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Really Spectacular Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Thedealempire Order underwater item paid got email to confirm payment no delivery have sent numerous emails none replied to 1735 Catan Ave Brooklyn Internet Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Thedealempire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet WellsFargo Leasing Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
Lyft Refusal of payment of funds earned San Fransisco Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
eKomi The Feedback Company Coeus Solutions GmbH Leitl & Mößmer SCAM COMPANY USING GOLDMAN SACHS AS INVESTOR BERLIN Beverly Hills California
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: eKomi The Feedback Company Beverly Hills, California

Nov 30 2016
Author: San Diego, California Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California