INVENT TECH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: invent tech
There may be more specific results for "invent tech"
For more specific results for "invent tech"
Showing 1-25 of 3,761 Found Reports For more specific results for "invent tech"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 07 2017
answers by tech support They couldn't fix my computer on the very first time I called them and I want a full refund. They are a ripoff and scamming people. Internet Author: Northlake, Illinois Communications & Networking: answers by tech support Internet

Jun 03 2017
Drain-Net ,AKA Drain-Tech, sells horrible products and doesn't give you money back Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Drain-Net Internet

Jun 03 2017
Tech rodger experts T.J. Ripped me off trying ro set up roku acct. 249.99 Internet Author: Cottonwood, California Liars: Tech rodger experts Internet

May 30 2017
Transcription Hub e24 Technologies e24 Tech Transcription Hub Quality of work does not meet even minimum standards, do not use this service Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Translators: Transcription Hub e24 Technologies Internet

May 30 2017
iTechZone.net aka LockforSure.com Avtechinfo.com InfoTechLine.net Tech-abs.net Run of the mill Indian Tech Support Scam sites Bellingham, WA, Folsom, CA Sayreville, NJ Internet Author: Margate, Florida Computer Help Desk: iTechZone.net Internet

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 25 2017
Hi tech pro Bill -william- khouri I was hired to install security cctv and access control systems and didnt get paid Author: Hamilton, Ontario Attorney Generals: Hi tech pro

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 09 2017
argo tech llc argo international, argo turbo, unpaid invoices, refusal to pay, review, avoiding phone calls, bankruptcy? lyndhurst New Jersey Author: Cleveland, Ohio Specialty Stores: argo tech llc lyndhurst, New Jersey

May 05 2017
Justanswer*tech Charged for Services Not Provided CA Author: Longwood, Florida Internet Services: Justanswer*tech Internet

May 04 2017
HackerForHire.com Hi-Tech Crime SolutionsGregory D. Evans Total Rip Off! Stole My Money! LIARS! Sham company! Rip Off Hackers! Internet
Author: Texas Internet Fraud: HackerForHire.com Internet