INVENT TECH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: invent tech
There may be more specific results for "invent tech"
For more specific results for "invent tech"
Showing 1-25 of 8,393 Found Reports For more specific results for "invent tech"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Slim tech Free trial size turns into very expensive auto shipment Westminster California
Author: Mechanic Falls, Maine Weightloss Programs: Slim tech Westminster , California

Aug 20 2017

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

5, Report #1392064

Aug 11 2017
Bottom Line Software BLSS Always having errors, can't get into system, this happens every time the Tech support has expired Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: Bottom Line Software Internet

6, Report #1391988

Aug 11 2017
Tech Zone 247 I feel I was ripped off. Minneapolis Minnasota & Nationwide Author: Hebrom, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Tech Zone 247 Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. NETcinity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Anonymous slander is not worth the digital footprint it is printed on Author: California Telemarketers: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Internet

Aug 05 2017
imediaethics Stinkyjournalism imediaethics biased investigative journalism in Examiner.com Internet
Is this Rip Off Report about iMediaEthics a Hoax? Author: Internet News Media: imediaethics Internet

Aug 04 2017
Tech Wildcatters Accelerator Multilevel Marketing Scam Ripoff Dallas Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Business Consultants: Tech Wildcatters Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
Global Ad Solutions ,emailsubmitters.com/Amanda PhillipsAdministrator - Global Ad Solutions3760 Market Street NE #145, Salem OR. 973011+(971)599-3829 Takes your money and runs. Absolutely no Tech support, no return calls, Salem Oregon Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: Global Ad Solutions Salem, Oregon

Jul 31 2017
EnergyBlue Eco Tech Energy Blue Eco TechEnergyblue TechEnergy Blue Tech FREE STEAK DINNER Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: EnergyBlue Eco Tech Richardson, Texas

Jul 29 2017
Style Agent styleagent.net I am a realtor and used Styleagent as my website designer and webhost from 2008 through 2012. They take advantage of unknowing realtors who are not tech saavy and exploit them by posting their website files on multiple servers. Raleigh, NC NM Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Websites: Style Agent Internet

Jul 28 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Dr. Rachakonda, Mr. Heitt, and other Investigative Committee members Medical Board not doing its job Reno Nevada update Author: Stateline, Nevada Physicians: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 28 2017
RADCO inc. Air conditioning Heating appliance Paid 6500 for an ac unit and warranty. Ac unit keeps stopping. They wont help and then their tech threatened us. Police were called Spring hill Florida Author: New port richey, Florida Electrical Services: RADCO inc. Air conditioning Heating appliance Spring hill , Florida

Jul 28 2017
Invent Tech Stole my idea for a clean air exchange system. it is now being called,' The Energy Recovery Ventilator Doral Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Invent Tech Doral, Florida

Jul 26 2017
homestead intuit employee tony d web designer ,jose tech support and many others this company riped me off charged big seo fee and did not enter key words on new site arizona Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Inspection: homestead intuit Internet

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
XpertSolutions Apparent tech scam Bellflower California Author: Montclair, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: XpertSolutions Bellflower, California

Jul 19 2017
Patrick PK Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Cabbage Tech/ Coyote Wall Street/ Potcoin/ Titcoin/Irishtechnews/ Stratton Oakmont stole $200,000 from crypto investors and will not pay back. From me stole 2.2 bitcoin New York Internet
Erratic Behavior Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Patrick Kerry Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Internet

Jul 19 2017
bestbuy Offered a good tech support plan, however, they didn't deliver Burnaby Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Lady's Legacy Equine Rescue Legacy Stables Lying, fraud, psycho Poughquag New York Forgot a few things. Author: Poughquag, New York Animal Services: Lady's Legacy Equine Rescue New York

Jul 18 2017
H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Sent 3 Engines all had low oil pressure Burton Michigan Author: Burton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Burton, Michigan