INVENT TECH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: invent tech
There may be more specific results for "invent tech"
For more specific results for "invent tech"
Showing 26-50 of 3,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "invent tech"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 11 2017
Invent tech Ray Martinez Juan Ledons ripped my partner and i off to tune of 8,450.00 with there promise of success. I hope we get a lawsuit started so we can all get our money back. coral gables Nationwide Author: San Pierre, Indiana Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Apple Computers AppleCare Case # 100132825540 Apple Senior Tech Hung Up When Told Apple Defective Upgrade Caused This Problem Cupertino Internet Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Apple Computers Internet

Apr 10 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions Is not a scam Chicago Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Service & Repair: Boomerang Tech Solutions Internet

Apr 05 2017
Need No Credit Check Apartments or Lease Guarantor? We can Help!Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty anchor your assets-anchoryourassets.com kevin jackson, jasper usa inc, jasper tech usa, j salinas los angeles, new york Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Need No Credit Check Apartments or Lease Guarantor? We can Help!Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
World Tech Toys Do not buy from World Tech Toys Valencia California
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: World Tech Toys Valencia, California

Mar 31 2017
Sandcastle Real Estate, LLC Indy Investors Property Management, LLC Does Not Pay Their Bills Plainfield, Indiana 46168 Tech Support Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Sandcastle Real Estate, LLC Plainfield, IN 46168, Indiana

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 12 2017
Richard Rogers, One Tech, LAIT Services Inc. Scam artist, hoax, fraud, thief, convicted criminal Northridge California Share with us so we can catch this guy... Author: California Internet Fraud: richard rogers Northridge, California

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 09 2017
Centurion Tech The Kure The company sent me a thumb drive that crashed my computer and the virus can't be removed and they won't honor their guarantee of up to $1,000 for damages. Tampa Florida Author: West Burlington, Iowa Computer Fraud: Centurion Tech Tampa, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Fraud and Tech Support Scam Vernon Hills Illinois Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Vernon Hills, Illinois

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia

Feb 25 2017
Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar scams elderly people into giving him their credit cards and performed fraudulent charges without approval Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Your Local Tech LLC. Katy, Texas

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Amazon tech support, help desk Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Internet

Feb 15 2017
Choice home warranty no help when needed and gave different story from tech houston Nationwide SO because.... Author: RICHMOND, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Itt Tech Henderson Nv Ripped off for books we could not use. Henderson Nevada Author: Pearce , Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Itt Tech Henderson Nv Henderson, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
Energy blue tech Energy blue tech, plano,jarred olsen Energy blue tech does not pay there subcontractors Richardson Texas Lance Contractor Author: crowley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Energy blue tech Richardson , Texas

Feb 13 2017
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Well that certainly is a new twist in this scam.... Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Federal Way, Washington

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 08 2017