Your Search | invent tech

Jun 16 2016
Solid Tech Crashed my computer using malicious codes, lied about being real computer techies and asked for my credit card information. Online. Whereabouts, possibly India. Internet Author: Pawling, New York Computer Fraud: Solid Tech

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
Tech Service Today LLC Tech Service Today Technology Service Today LLC Technology Service Today TST BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Reva Hash Windows tech. called me a b**** Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Virginia Computer Fraud: Reva Hash Internet

Jun 09 2016
Tech Defence Tech Defence Kiosks at the mall (Phone Repair) No Skills and no ethics. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tech Defence San Diego, California

Jun 09 2016
Geeks Tech Zone did not perform service contract or give refund as promised New York City New York Author: Martell, Nebraska Consumer Services: Geeks Tech Zone Internet

Jun 09 2016
YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Matt Lyall claims to be just a tech for the company but he is the actual scammer SCAMMER IN WEST ISLIP, YES WE CAN APPLIANCE ROBBED ME OF $900.00 West Islip New York Author: West Islip, New York Electronic Manufacturers: YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Internet

Jun 09 2016
Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Reggie. / God / Highness / Superior Lie is a part of his name. Degrading. Demeaning. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Bakersfield, California

Jun 06 2016
Aspire Marketing Softweak Corp Computer Tech Fraud Australia/India Internet Author: Parma , Michigan Internet Services: Aspire Marketing Internet

Jun 05 2016
hi tech remodeling group Golan tibi ( guliano ) try to scam my dad calabasas California Violation of terms- False review Author: San diego, California Builders & Contractors: hi tech remodeling group calabasas , California

Jun 04 2016
US TECH SUPPORT MAKING UNFULFILLED PROMISES. SANTA MONICA California Author: Warrenton, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: US TECH SUPPORT SANTA MONICA, California

Jun 04 2016
Ripoff Feltech Hammers, Fel-tech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Feltech, Fel-Tech Hammers, Feltech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Feltech is a Scam and now they are trying to sell their scam business! Worcester Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Manufacturers: Feltech Hammers, Fel-tech Hammer Division, Frank Lashua Worcester, Massachusetts

Jun 02 2016
Skynet EHR CDS Health Tech Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: Skynet EHR Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 31 2016
globe-hitech Globe Hi-Tech (Bulgaria) PLLCJJ KhorAlibaba.com Mac computers, iPhones and other electronics have prices too good to be true. Muslim that believes it is okay to lie cheat and steal from Americans Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: globe-hitech

May 31 2016
ITT Tech I got scammed for one semester Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trade Schools: ITT Tech Nationwide

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 21 2016
tech life tv techlifetv Buyer Beware ! They dont stand behind their products of services Internet Author: New York Television Parts & Services: tech life tv Internet

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 19 2016
r&r computer tech group On eBay Nyclaptoptech Liars, stated they could fix my laptop, didn't fix and lied the entire time New York City Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: r&r computer tech group Internet

May 18 2016
Lincoln Tech Shelton Ct It Is AWFUL! Shelton Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Tech Shelton Ct Shelton, CT

May 17 2016
ITT Technical Institute ITT Tech ITT Tech is a complete ripoff and ruined my future and finances for the rest of my life Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Corrupt Companies: ITT Technical Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 17 2016
Lincon Tech Ripp-Off PA Author: Poughquag, New York Auto Mechanics: Lincon Tech PA

May 13 2016
Dish Network I called on advertisement didn't get what was advertised tech came out told me to sign his cell phone showing that he was here later Dish claimed that I had excepted their contract never saw a contract  Nationwide Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Nationwide

May 12 2016
Servicecom USA Inc Company agreed in a text message to our tech to pay for service - have been trying to collect since March 5 2016 Brielle New Jersey Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: Servicecom USA Inc Brielle, New Jersey