Your Search | invent tech

Aug 27 2015
Aldebaran Infotech, LLC Phony tech support scam Fremont California Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Aldebaran Infotech, LLC Fremont, California

Aug 27 2015
Alpha Tech Supply No names given only Rep. 557 Sent an Toner Cartridge and was not ordered....We do not even have a Hewlett Packard Palmdale California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Office Services: Alpha Tech Supply Palmdale, California

Aug 23 2015
Michael William Tech Support for Microsoft Offered remote Tech Support for my computer installed SysKey virus unknown Internet Out of the frying pan into the fire Author: San Clemente, California Internet Fraud: Michael William Internet

Aug 22 2015
Feltech Hammer Division Frank Lashua. Feltech, Fel-Tech, Feltech Hammers Rip-off Feltech or Fel-Tech Hammer Division is a fraud! Their Hammers and parts are junk and they take your payment and never send the parts! Worcester Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Feltech Hammer Division Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2015
HEP Pictures that Tech showed of AC duct system are different than pictures second estimate Tech showed and also pictures taken by boyfriend. Knoxville Nationwide Author: Maryville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: HEP Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
01:28 PM uber tech support How dare they?!?! Trying to scam honest people! SHAME! Newtown Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Newtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Solid Tech Solid Tech, ClickBank, clkbank ClickBank Umbrella Company Boise Idaho Author: Auburn, California Computer Marketing Companies: Solid Tech Internet

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Appraisal E-Tech Hakeem KakaFolasade Kaka Horrible Appraiser Oakley California Author: California Realtors: Appraisal E-Tech Oakley, California

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama

Aug 17 2015
247 PC Tech Support First person talked to was Steven Hages, Oct. 1, 2014 at 1-855-777-9117 Steven Hages Swanton Vermont
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: 247 PC Tech Support Swanton, Vermont

Aug 11 2015
ms service group true tech wizard i called firefox about an issue im having with their website-- someone answered the phone and told me let me take over your computer and i can fix it for you  antelope California Author: bayfair, California Computer Service & Repair: ms service group antelope, California

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2015
Centura college I attended centura college when it was know as TideWater Tech. This school is a scam after so call graduating I tried to go to another university and was told my last classes was not worth anything because the credits were a rip off they were only three and colleges take four and one of the professor told me at that tidewater tech was accredited when it wasn't now I'm stuck with this loan that I think this school should pay back waste of my time and money. Don't go there Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Fort Worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura college

Jul 28 2015
joy's consigned furnishings Approved my consignment and then tried to rip me off on the price and invent issues that did not exist. Denver Colorado Author: Cherry hills village, Colorado Consignment Stores: joy's consigned furnishings Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2015
Master tech Automotive /Master Tech Automotive/ Master Auto Tech Horrible crooks, immoral, indecent, takes advantage of women, broke my car, corrupted criminals!!! gresham Oregon Author: Fairview , Oregon Auto Repair Service: Master tech Automotive gresham, Oregon

Jul 26 2015
Smart Start Inc. Interlock Provider Tech reprogrammed my interlock functionality due to technical errors with my car and did not inform me that I would get $50 fine every time I walked away from the car with the ignition on. greensboro North Carolina Second DUI.... Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Work Place Bullies: Smart Start Inc. greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 22 2015
EasyTechy (fake tech support) Internet Author: Telford, Internet Fraud: EasyTechy Internet

Jul 20 2015
Krisean Woods Hairdresser/Nail Tech that has a FAKE Cosmetologist License Rome Georgia
krisean is the best Author: Rome , Georgia Hair Salons: Krisean Woods Rome , Georgia

Jul 18 2015
Fasple Tech inc writer24-7 (skype name) Fasple have incompetent people who does not pay their writers...beware of this! Ottawa Ontario Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Fasple Tech inc Ottawa, Ontario

Jul 17 2015
Solid Tech They sold me a program for $79.99 that was supposed to improve my computers performance.You call there tech. number nad they get your payment. Unknown Unknown
The update on Solid Tech Rip off!!! Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Internet

Jul 15 2015
Arty Nelyubov - - scam, arty, tech parts Arty Nelyubov - fake bike parts scam Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Arty Nelyubov - - scam Richmond Hill, Ontario
49, Report #1241997

Jul 15 2015
Hi-Tech Auto Sales Dishonest Business Practices Providence Rhode Island Author: cranston, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Hi-Tech Auto Sales 322 Reservoir Ave., Rhode Island

Jul 10 2015
Technician.Com , Lenovo recommends fraudulant computer service tech support Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Help Desk: Technician.Com Internet