Your Search | invitation processing

Jun 14 2016
Sean Stephenson, Wealthery.com, Interoptin.com, Infusionsoft.com, Wepay.com Fraudulent Online Sale, Delaying & Not Processing Refund. Unprofessional, Deceitful Conduct Internet Author: Sydney, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Sean Stephenson Internet

Jun 14 2016
PNC Merchant Services PNC Bank PNC Merchant Services Is A Ripoff! Don't Sign A Contract With Them!! Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: PNC Merchant Services Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 13 2016
Gravity Payments Do not do a Merchant account with them...... Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gravity Payments Thousand Oaks , California

Jun 13 2016
Award Notification CommisionP.OKansas City KS 66110/ Larry Hourd Lead me to believe I was a winner of a million dollars as long as I sent him Money first for fees rendered, Kansas City Kansas Author: Charlton, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 13 2016
Readydebitgold Locked my card after an overseas purchase, said I had to verify my identity Nationwide Author: Dunnellon, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Readydebitgold Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Xenex Credit Card Processing (Ach) Companies Cedarhurst New York Author: Glen Cove, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Xenex Cedarhurst, New York

Jun 11 2016
NPF DAVID BARRETT I received a letter from this company telling me that I had won over 1 million dollars in a sweepstakes that I supposably intern. I don't recall entering any sweepstakes they are requesting a $20 processing fee and will send me my money. I know this is a rip off wanting others to see. Let's call out the Scarlet Letter on companies like this! Plainview New York Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF DAVID BARRETT Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
worldpay they do not process my cancellation request in the first month and make me to pay early termination fee $295. Worldpay US, Inc. Author: Joliet, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: worldpay

Jun 07 2016
registered asset advisors 273 walt whitman rd.pmb#374, huntington station,ny 11746 return; processing department 3280 sunrise highway box120 wantagh ny 11793 r.a.a. to proceed with the issuance of the public documentation report of the aggregated sum of 3,062,814.00 wantagh New York Author: corona, California Legal Process Servers: registered asset advisors wantagh , New York

Jun 07 2016
North American Bancard Scam charges from a scam company with horrible customer service Troy Michigan
Author: Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Troy, Michigan

Jun 06 2016
Target fit Fit-balance-goal Ultra Caralluma CCA Fulfillment Billed 4xs for $89.95 & original trial amount $2.99. received only 2 shipments. any ripped me off. I received only 2 shipments but was billed for 4. I called for a refund and to return second shipment because I was allergic to product. Because orders received were past the original 14 day trial period. I am not ellegable for refund. Another payment of $89.95 is processing now but I am also not ellegable for refund on it or if I receive more product not ellegable for return because I am past the original order date refund policy of 10 days & they must receive product within 4 days equaling a 14 day trial period. Bogus. If it is a 14 day trial period, why do I have to report dissatisfaction within 10 days & returned & received by them by the 14th day. Internet
Author: Puyallup, Washington Weightloss Programs: Target fit Internet

Jun 06 2016
iPayment Inc iPaymentInc.com/iPayment Holdings Inc Payment is a company that promises they provide credit card processing and online assistance with credit card processing.  Thousand Oaks California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: iPayment Inc Thousand Oaks, California

Jun 06 2016
evo merchant services, caleb rydbeck, leora harbor Company does not honor its promises Melville New York Author: Watsonville, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: evo merchant services Melville, New York

Jun 03 2016
H2O Pay aka H2O Payments Stole the money of merchants that i referred fake address on their website Unknown
Author: karachi, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: H2O Pay Internet

Jun 02 2016
TransMerit Merchant Services Keith OlmoGeorge Csahiouni TransMerit Merchant Services committed fraud!!! Los Angeles California Author: Orange, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TransMerit Merchant Services Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
Square square credit card process Used square for my bussiness made verification then out of nowhere with held all money and will not release , San franscisco, california Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: Square Nationwide

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company. ┬áCoral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 24 2016
!st American Leasing Also using EPS - Electronic Payment Systems Lied and misrepresented program during sales pitch Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: !st American Leasing Grand Rapids , Michigan

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

May 21 2016
SQUARE SQUAREUP.COM SQUARE MERCHANT PROCESSOR SCAM HOLDING FUNDS AND NOT GIVING BACK SAN FRANCISCO California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SQUARE SAN FRANCISCO, California