IRA TOYOTA II SCION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ira toyota ii scion
There may be more specific results for "ira toyota ii scion"
For more specific results for "ira toyota ii scion"
Showing 1-25 of 2,813 Found Reports For more specific results for "ira toyota ii scion"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 20 2017
TRURO Toyota Author: Onslow, New York Auto Dealers: TRURO Toyota Other

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 05 2017
Arlington toyota Not responsive. Ignoring. Frustrating. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Arlington toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Ira Toyota of Tewksbury Very bad experience with the service dept Tewksbury Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Ira Toyota of Tewksbury Tewksbury, Massachusetts

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Groundfloor Finance Tried to Not Pay a Promised Bonus for an IRA Investment. Originally said NO! Atlanta Georgia
MISREPRENTATION ONCE AGAIN BY GROUNDFLOOR FINANCE Author: Louisa, Virginia Investment Brokers: Groundfloor Finance Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 22 2017
Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam White Van Scam, Toyota 4-Runner in this case Mira Mesa California Author: San Diego, California Television Parts & Services: Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam Mira Mesa, California

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Bell Road Toyota Zero service to correct their costly errors after the sale. Phoenix Arizona Are there no Toyota dealers in Washington State? Author: Davenport, Washington Auto Dealers: Bell Road Toyota Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 01 2017
Kendall Toyota Bait and Switch tactic occuring through false advertisement Miami Florida
Response Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: Kendall Toyota Miami, Florida

May 31 2017
J Pauley Toyota Undisclosed damage issue with a 2014 Hyundai Equus sold without disclosing rear end damage from a prior wreck. (Tulsa Oklahoma Hyundai located the undisclosed damage) Photos were sent to Mr G Baber. Please note that J Pauley Toyota can not Undisclosed Damage Fort Smith Arkansas
Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: J Pauley Toyota Fort Smith, Arkansas

May 30 2017
John P. Forest II Stahl, Forest & Zelloe Under NO Circumstances Should Anyone EVER Retain John P. Forest II for ANY Reason! Fairfax Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Lawyers: John P. Forest II Fairfax, Virginia

May 28 2017
  Toyota Of DallasThree Lies in Thirty Minutes! DALLAS Texas
I found anther Dealership.... Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Of Dallas Dallas,

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 26 2017
WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP FRAUD Weston, FL. Florida
You LACK understanding! Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP Florida

May 25 2017
Toyota of Richardson sells wrecked cars wrecked cars used cars dealer fraud Richardson Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson Richardson, Texas

May 20 2017
Central Bank of Nigeria URGENT MAIL TO YOUIMislamic movement Reply|Fri 5/19/2017 7:12 AMTo: petarka@abv.bgCentral Bank of Nigeria (CBN)Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja-NigeriaP.M.B 0187, Garki, AbujaWebsite: www.cenbank.org Dear Sir,We write to confirm the rece BE CAREFUL!!!!! Internet Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Banks: Central Bank of Nigeria Internet

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet