Your Search | irs
Approximately 731 Reports Found

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

Apr 16 2014
CAMPERWORLD UTAH PONZI SCAM --Rip off--liers--cheets--IRS & UTAH JUSTICE SYSTEMS NEED TO INVESTIGATE Salt Lake City Utah Author: Plain City, Utah Camps & Campgrounds: CAMPERWORLD UTAH Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Consumer tax relief This company promised to reduce what I owed the IRS after I paid them $4000, this was almost two years ago. They always said oh dear your case fell between the cracks, we will get right on it. Now they are taking $19.99 out of my account monthly and no longer answer my phone calls irvine California Author: Afton, Wyoming Income Tax Service: Consumer tax relief irvine, California

Apr 14 2014
American Cash Advance Michael Smith, Alexander Black Requested proof of funds for 1st payment. Sent funds, and they requested more, saying IRS seized funds from my account. Farmingdale, NY Internet Author: Pontiac, Michigan Cash Services: American Cash Advance Internet

Apr 13 2014
Marv George Valento Marvin, George Val, M.G. Valento, Zip Realty, Smart Realty, Realty Transformers Real estate mortgage fraud. Scams single mothers and Mexicans. This scammer got me audited by IRS Pheonix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Marv George Valento Pheonix, Arizona

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet

Apr 10 2014
TaxAct.com 2nd story software inc. DANGER they are incompetent and got me in trouble with the IRS that I am still paying for Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Northridge, California Internet Fraud: TaxAct.com Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 05 2014
Eric Yankwitt , advisory tax services My tax Guru He is nowhere to be found and he has filed wrong returns for years. IRS is chasing me and I am working on it personally with IRS now. He is not even releasing my tax returns of the past years. He is n wilton manors, Florida Author: , Florida Accounting: Eric Yankwitt , advisory tax services wilton manors, Florida

Apr 04 2014
workmarket Not paid for services rendered....report to IRS or state employment office. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Internet: workmarket Internet

Apr 03 2014
NETSPEND / METABANK My refund was deposited on Feb 12, 2014 to NETSPEND / META BANK. Today is April 3, 2014 netspend has been holding my refund. They tell me that they sent back to irs but irs haven't received anything from netspend. Internet Author: decatur, Georgia Income tax: netspend Internet

Apr 02 2014
resale therapy, caroldeans resale therapy,caroldean ross she steals consigners clothing,lies,bounces employee checks,IRS fraud,sells knocks offs as authentic items catherdral city California Author: palm desert, California Consignment Stores: resale therapy catherdral city , California

Mar 25 2014
ein filing Service Provide a EIN # for $197,when they are free, from a site designed to look like the IRS site Longview Texas Author: windham, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: ein filing Service Longview, Texas

13, Report #1131954

Mar 24 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

Mar 22 2014
Americredit Financial Services, Inc Sent an 1099C to the IRS and then I received a 1099c from them stating I had a $7,026 debt cancellation of which I do not nor had any credit with them. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Americredit Financial Services, Inc Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 10 2014
Canosa Catering A Scam Artist that says he's a caterer and after giving him money in full and signing a contract he says he can't do your event do to the IRS problems only weeks before your event. Lynnfield Massachusetts
Author: Chelsea, Massachusetts Caterers: Canosa Catering Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Mar 10 2014
Americredit Financial AmeriCredit This company was paid for the value of the 1994 vehicle $5,000. I explained that their interest made no sense, and I refused to pay more after 2001. In 2011 , they filed a 1099C reportedly for a value of $7,000 to the IRS directly and did not inform me. I was garnished and am being garnished for a vehicle beyond the contract worth. Fortworth Texas Author: Claremont, California Financial Services: Americredit Financial Fortworth, Texas

Mar 08 2014
Blue Tax REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Ashburn, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: BLUE TAX Los Angeles, California

Mar 03 2014
Blue Tax REVIEW: Blue Tax 100% dedicated to client satisfaction. Offering best possible resolution allowed by law, confident in expedition of necessary financial & settlement documents, always working on improving client communication & achievement. Blue Tax implements latest tax codes & trends assisting clients in achieving outstanding results for tax issues big or small. Blue Tax receives a positive and outstanding rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Blue Tax made a serious commitment that exhibits the importance that they put into client satisfaction. Blue Tax's 100% commitment to client satisfaction lets clients feel confident that their decision to let Blue Tax handle tax issue is the right one. Blue Tax takes pride in their vast knowledge and experience in understanding the IRS and State agency codes, know which tax codes to enforce and how to negotiate positive outcomes for our clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Income Tax Service: Blue Tax | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Tax assists in many tax issues. Blue Tax assists taxpayers with liabilities over 10k, audits, taxpayer hasn’t filed a long overdue tax return. Blue Tax specializes in Estate, Gift Planning issues, payroll, bookkeeping – Full service Tax solutions. Canoga Park, California

Feb 24 2014
safeguard tax services stole money,when the irs showed they deposited more than what they claiming Gretna Louisiana Author: Gretna, Louisiana Customer: safeguard tax services Gretna, Louisiana

Feb 24 2014
cashnetusa /Blake griffin nonpayment of loan , IRS, wages withheld, court Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: cashusa Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Jesse J. Morgan, Jr.,  Why the IRS Should AUDIT Jesse J. Morgan Jr. of Sun City Center FL AT ONCE! Crook, bribes, kickbacks, unreported income, tax evasion Sun City Center Florida Author: New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Jesse J. Morgan, Jr. Sun City Center, Florida

Feb 10 2014
Coinbase.com coinbase sends your info to credit agencies, IRS, etc San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Online banking: Coinbase.com San Francisco, California

Feb 06 2014
pioneer credit recovery IRS COLLECTED DEBT FROM INCOME TAX IN 2013 PIONEER WANTS ME TO PAY THEIR ADDED ON COLLECTION FEES. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. A HANDLING FEE FOR A DEBT THAT WAS COLLECTED THROUGH ANOTHER ENTITY internet FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: pioneer credit recovery internet, lake city, fl

24, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax professionals you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia

25, Report #1119563

Jan 30 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Sharon Warden,Accounts, Cash Advance. LEGAL NOTICE SENT TO YOUR EMPLOYER, Through an IRS (Internal Revenue Service) your social security number will be put on hold causing severe damage to your credit history or credit report and your income paychecks will be put on hold. Any child support, disability, unemployment or retirement benefits will be either place on hold or will be stopped until the outcome of the case. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Fillmore, California Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. SAN ANTONIO , Texas

variations