Your Search | irs

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
TAX DEFENSE NETWORK IRS,TAX RESOLUTION, TAXES Jacksonville Florida Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Income tax: TAX DEFENSE NETWORK Internet

Sep 10 2016
Germaine dietlein William dietlein Germaine dietlein and William dietlein Put us in danger , lied , kept my deposit, possible irs scam Cedar creek Texas
Author: Cedar creek, Texas Landlords: Germaine dietlein William dietlein Cedar creek, Texas

Sep 10 2016
So call IRS Daniel wismen call phone number 1-206-312-0075 The owner of the number from google is ONVOY, LLC seattle Washington Author: New york, New York Liars: So call IRS seattle, Washington

Sep 09 2016
IRS Scam Shawn Marks Phony IRS Scam with India accent caller and supervisor Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Internet

Sep 08 2016
IRS Department of Legal Affairs IRS filing a CP503 against you Nationwide The IRS doesn't call you for payment - it is a scam Author: New Salem, North Dakota Income Tax Service: IRS Department of Legal Affairs Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

11, Report #1320867

Aug 05 2016
Glory Home Improvement Services Wade Benjamin, and Gloria Go on line and read the reviews on this company please. They are a rip off and they prey upon the elderly people and they hire off the street and want you to lie for them to the customers because they are so many years behind on doing work for there customers and tell there employees to go along with them on stuff to get there money. One guy that worked for them wouldn't and got fired for not lying and I also got fired for not lying for Wade. This company needs investigated and records pulled to where they fill out there employees W2s & sign them for there employees. They are defrauding the IRS..... Zanesville Ohio Author: ZANESVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Glory Home Improvement Services Zanesville, Ohio

12, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2016
Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake The woman reported to be Sarah Williams, Office of Legal Affairs 631-729-5316 IRS Impersonation Suffolk County New York Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Gradney associates David & Verlin Gradney Biggest liers you will ever meet, con artists, acting as specialists in foreclosures, IRS Reps,cost me my house & my equity, fraudulent trusts, fraudulent liens , Tamacula California Author: Los Gatos , California Liars: Gradney associates Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 10 2016
INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Webmovers.biz Moregiftsofdc.com Anne Daknis Bob Daknis has no professional training in SEO help and really an employee of the IRS - Internal Revenue Service Ashburn Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Ashburn, Virginia

Jul 08 2016
Richard Rogers Santamonicait Rsquaredit E3ITsolutions L.A. Red Group Richard is an experience scammer who advertises on Craig's list as an all in one IT guy. He will do one job for you and then get you to forward him money and then disappear. We have 6 people who have contacted us and are in the process of dealing with the IRS and the DA's office. santa monica California
please contact me Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers santa monica, California

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
David Cooper Made me think I owed IRS and tricked me into buying debit cards to pay. Took all my money! Author: North Hills, California Internal Revenue Service: David cooper

Jun 22 2016
IRS Officer Mark Robinson Your property is being watched by the IRS Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: IRS Officer Mark Robinson Internet

22, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 16 2016
IRS ***-***-**** False IRS call, its a SCAM! Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
EIN Filing Service Hill Group Investments represented as acquiring EIN IRS number, $247, i cancelled within 1 hour and never refunded Longview Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Tax Services: EIN Filing Service Longview, Texas

May 21 2016
Debt Defense Services Took my money and did not perform the services they said they would. Also withheld IRS letter from me from 2014, causing me to be audited and owe the government over $1,000 in 2016. Maryland Author: Dry Branch, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Debt Defense Services