Your Search | irs

Apr 19 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC implemented strategic changes ensuring client ease of complicated qualifying for IRS & State Franchise Tax board requirements for success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's with more transparency in handling of cases. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC installs secure E-Signatures to handled personal information, payment information, ensuring highest level of data security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ideal Tax Solution, LLC, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Costa Mesa, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC implemented strategic changes ensuring client ease of complicated qualifying for IRS & State Franchise Tax board requirements for success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's with more transparency in handling of cases. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC installs secure E-Signatures to handled personal information, payment information, ensuring highest level of data security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Ideal Tax Solution, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Ideal Tax Solution, LLC, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: ellerbe, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Ideal Tax Solution. Ideal Tax Solution installs secure E-Signatures to handled personal information, payment information, ensuring highest level of data security. Dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & successful IRS resolutions. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Costa Mesa, California

Apr 15 2016
Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution dedicated to solving IRS, State tax problems for clients.  Ideal Tax Solution's number one priority is client relationship & trust.  Ideal Tax Solution is on clients’ side, relentless on improving client experience & ease during difficult, often extremely stressful situation with IRS, State Franchise Tax Boards. Ideal Tax Solution implemented a software update allowing clients  to see Up-to-Date Status, client management, update billing information, payments, & more.  Ideal Tax Solution recognizes complexity of IRS, State tax relief & tax debt resolution industry, to be transparent, Ideal Tax Solution joined Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Tax Services: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Costa Mesa, California

Apr 14 2016
America's Tax Office americastaxoffice national tax office family 1st tax office Out of business. Shut down by the IRS. owes thousand atlanta Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Income Tax Service: America's Tax Office Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company Unimerica FIT Withholding in the amount of $14,700 not sent to IRS South Portland Maine Yes, there is more to it Author: Gladbrook, Iowa Insurance Companies: UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company South Portland, Maine

Mar 31 2016
David Selig - Tax Selig & AssociatesSeligNYC.comTrueTaxHelp.com I paid in full for IRS representation. Selig did nothing except avoid me for more than 5 years. New York, NY 10001 New York Author: Jeffersonville, New York Tax Services: David Selig - Tax New York, NY 10001, New York

Mar 21 2016
IRS Today at 12 noon, I got a call from IRS, telling me I owed them money!! The number I showed on my screen wAS 1-202-888-3102, but they ask me to call this number....646 5586 543. I did NOT call them number, but I think uou should tell them to quit calling here! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Accountnow Prepaid card My refund was to have been deposited Feb 10,2016 n till this day I keep getting the run around from them to call IRS or they're online banking that my refund was rejected cus of acct # then there's no notification of my refund I'm seriously thinking of calling the B.B. news channel I'm fed up that's several thousands of dollars I'm sick a single mother n homeless cus I ended up in the hospital but shud have had my refund before n could have paid my rent I'm not sure its online banking Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Accountnow Internet

Mar 20 2016
American Tax I filed with them before so when I came back they said I get a hundred dollers off my return I owed the irs my federal and I still had a state check that was $420 I called american tax and asked them why did they take my while state check they said the fee I said you gave me a hundred dollers off how can my fee ve the exact amount I owe you for filing my 1040 are you serious I eas only in there fir 30 minutes top I was already in there system they is some rip off false advertisement I want my money they owe Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Income tax: American Tax Detroit, Michigan

Mar 05 2016
AGENT OF THE IRS OFFICER SAM MILLER Reported that there was a warrant out for arrest do to unpaid back taxes years 2011-2014. I Collected the following information: STRONG FOREIGN ,AFRICAN, ACCENT Officer: Sam Miller badge: IRM 2604 Case#: PBS2524962 BACK TAX AMOUNT OWED: $122,000.00 To be Paid IMMEDIATELY NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Internal Revenue Service: AGENT OF THE IRS Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Meridian medical staffing Mark Holloway lied about my pay. Had to go to NM board of labor, IRS Centennial Colorado Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Questionable Activities: Meridian medical staffing Centennial, Colorado

Feb 23 2016
LRS independent service providers Sorry company hiding from IRS Roanoke Texas Author: Fort worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: LRS Roanoke, Texas

Feb 18 2016
ATC Income Tax Hwy, 85 Riverdale, GA 30236 Maximum refund guarantee, get your money fast, Under Investigation by IRS, On local News, Youtube Riverdale Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia Income Tax Service: ATC Income Tax Riverdale, Georgia

Feb 17 2016
Account now I had mobile alerts set up to my phone and never received them notifying me of my state and federal deposits to my card and account now has held my funds for over a week now and ate requesting document after document to verify my address so that I can gain access to my funds and I have sent them at least 10 personal documents but my funds are still being held by them and customer service is very poor, they are continuing to give me the run around and when asked about my funds being returned to the state and irs they told me that it will take 6-12 weeks, this is very stressful and sad. San Ramon CA Author: Detroit, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Account now Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Irs claimed I was going to be audited and I was in violation of Irs policy NA Nationwide Author: Clarkston, Washington Income Tax Service: Irs Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC mytaxprepoffice.com Warning allowing bad returns to be submitted to IRS getting IRS letter sand very bad support Cheyenne Internet Author: Swanzey, New Hampshire Income Tax Service: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Daugmilla Aggressive/Threatening Phone Call claiming to be IRS investigator Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Texas Internal Revenue Service: Daugmilla Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING FAILED TO SEND 2014 W2 AND NOW IRS IS CHARGING ME $1000 WHICH I DON'T HAVE I'M LIVING IN POVERTY NOW CLIVE Iowa Author: WAUKEE, Iowa Employees: MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING CLIVE, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
MarkePlace Health Insurance MarketPlace Rips you off With the help of the IRS Mars Hill Internet Follow up to original report Author: mars hill, North Carolina Health Insurance: MarkePlace Health Insurance Internet

Jan 27 2016
911 TaxRelief.com They DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE IRS!! DON'T DO IT. Glendale California
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Jan 18 2016
American Dream Network Mr. Ralf Walker 252-501-4091 stated I won monies, and I needed to open a bank Acct. so IRS could deposit $10,599.00 for my fees Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Dream Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 11 2016
IRS Phone No. 240-547-5214 The caller said the IRS is filing a law suit against me. Call this number immediately. The IRS doesn't file lawsuits, they audit first. Laurl Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: IRS Laurl, Maryland

Dec 10 2015
ECAST Settlement Corporation383 Madison Ave Reported I settled for $1321.00 to IRS New York New York Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Questionable Activities: ECAST Settlement Corporation383 Madison Ave New York, New York