Your Search | irs

Feb 27 2016
Meridian medical staffing Mark Holloway lied about my pay. Had to go to NM board of labor, IRS Centennial Colorado Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Questionable Activities: Meridian medical staffing Centennial, Colorado

Feb 23 2016
LRS independent service providers Sorry company hiding from IRS Roanoke Texas Author: Fort worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: LRS Roanoke, Texas

Feb 18 2016
ATC Income Tax Hwy, 85 Riverdale, GA 30236 Maximum refund guarantee, get your money fast, Under Investigation by IRS, On local News, Youtube Riverdale Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia Income Tax Service: ATC Income Tax Riverdale, Georgia

Feb 17 2016
Account now I had mobile alerts set up to my phone and never received them notifying me of my state and federal deposits to my card and account now has held my funds for over a week now and ate requesting document after document to verify my address so that I can gain access to my funds and I have sent them at least 10 personal documents but my funds are still being held by them and customer service is very poor, they are continuing to give me the run around and when asked about my funds being returned to the state and irs they told me that it will take 6-12 weeks, this is very stressful and sad. San Ramon CA Author: Detroit, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Account now Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Irs claimed I was going to be audited and I was in violation of Irs policy NA Nationwide Author: Clarkston, Washington Income Tax Service: Irs Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Advanced Tax Solutions LLC mytaxprepoffice.com Warning allowing bad returns to be submitted to IRS getting IRS letter sand very bad support Cheyenne Internet Author: Swanzey, New Hampshire Income Tax Service: Advanced Tax Solutions LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Daugmilla Aggressive/Threatening Phone Call claiming to be IRS investigator Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Texas Internal Revenue Service: Daugmilla Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING FAILED TO SEND 2014 W2 AND NOW IRS IS CHARGING ME $1000 WHICH I DON'T HAVE I'M LIVING IN POVERTY NOW CLIVE Iowa Author: WAUKEE, Iowa Employees: MIDWEST PROFESSIONAL STAFFING CLIVE, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
MarkePlace Health Insurance MarketPlace Rips you off With the help of the IRS Mars Hill Internet Follow up to original report Author: mars hill, North Carolina Health Insurance: MarkePlace Health Insurance Internet

Jan 27 2016
911 TaxRelief.com They DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE IRS!! DON'T DO IT. Glendale California
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Jan 18 2016
American Dream Network Mr. Ralf Walker 252-501-4091 stated I won monies, and I needed to open a bank Acct. so IRS could deposit $10,599.00 for my fees Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Dream Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 11 2016
IRS Phone No. 240-547-5214 The caller said the IRS is filing a law suit against me. Call this number immediately. The IRS doesn't file lawsuits, they audit first. Laurl Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: IRS Laurl, Maryland

Dec 10 2015
ECAST Settlement Corporation383 Madison Ave Reported I settled for $1321.00 to IRS New York New York Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Questionable Activities: ECAST Settlement Corporation383 Madison Ave New York, New York

Dec 08 2015
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2015
irs irs, debt, jail, detectives Author: cocoa beach, Florida Internal Revenue Service: irs Internet

Dec 01 2015
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS COLLECTIONS SCAM Sunnyside Washington Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Sunnyside, Washington

Nov 17 2015
superjewlers.com Elizabeth downing said i won a 5k emerald and diamond ring. they wanted my name address, phone numbers and money for the irs which they said they would reimberse me. Internet Author: sunrise, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: superjewlers.com Internet

Nov 17 2015
Gold Rush Jamaican Scam This is a nationwide ring of scammers with toll free numbers out of Jamaica. So you cannot get FCC, FBI or any other cponsumer group to do anything about them. I have been turning them in for over two years, spending my time documenting names and phone numbers and it winn not do any good. They all claim that you have wom millions of dollars, and sometimes a Merceses or BMW. They tell you they have to have money to prepay the IRS, or they have to have money for the delivery charges for the vehicle.  Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Rush Jamaican Scam Nationwide

Nov 13 2015
DOUBLE J Transportation Jason Davenport DOT#2556876 Didn't pay me, and never send me my Payroll by Email as he promise me. A lot issues with his tractor and trailer. I left because not safety. He is a crook. He don't want I sign the IRS form too. Chatsworth Georgia
Author: DALTON, Georgia Trucking Companies: DOUBLE J Transportation Chatsworth, Georgia

Nov 07 2015
David Cooper Investigation Chief, IRS Legal Notice for IRS Department Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: David Cooper Internet

Nov 05 2015
WALLMART Money Card Wall-Mart Money Card, GreenDOT IRS SCAM using WALL-MART MONEY CARDS Nationwide SMOKESCREEN!!! Author: Barkhamsted, Connecticut Income Tax Service: WALLMART Money Card Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP ECAST Settlement Corp allegedly sent me a 1099 in the year of 2011 for a Forgiveness of Debt in which I never received via mail, telephonically or email. IRS now stating I owe $8830.00. New York New York The Process Author: Rancho Palos Verdes, California Questionable Activities: ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP New York, New York

Nov 03 2015
IRS scammers same vancouver washington Nationwide Author: mesa, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: IRS scammers Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
irs-ein-number They charged me $197.00 for an EIN number, even though I started at the irs website Chicago Internet Who Is The IRS? Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: irs-ein-number Internet