Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

irs

Showing 26-50 of 1,197 Found Reports For more specific results for "irs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 15 2016
Turbo Tax Charged my checking account for 119.98 when my refund did not get processed quickly by the IRS for Identity Fraud Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Income Tax Service: Turbo Tax Internet

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 13 2016
Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS IRS- scam Spokane Washington Author: Kapaau, Hawaii Internal Revenue Service: Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS Spokane, Washington

Oct 10 2016
Proofoftaxes.com Proofoftaxes They charged my credit card 80.00 and I never received tax documents they lied and said they were affiliated with the irs Colorado Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Personal Services: Proofoftaxes.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Kash Chandani & Company CPA Took advantage of a serious situation with the IRS promising to act as liasion and stop their stalking. He charged a very large amount of money (that could have been used to pay the IRS) and did nothing. Everything he said was untrue and then tried to put it back on us. He is a former IRS agent, in the end he had no communication with them that helped in anyway. Westlake Village California
Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Kash Chandani & Company CPA Westlake Village, California

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
TAX DEFENSE NETWORK IRS,TAX RESOLUTION, TAXES Jacksonville Florida Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Income tax: TAX DEFENSE NETWORK Internet

Sep 10 2016
Germaine dietlein William dietlein Germaine dietlein and William dietlein Put us in danger , lied , kept my deposit, possible irs scam Cedar creek Texas
Author: Cedar creek, Texas Landlords: Germaine dietlein William dietlein Cedar creek, Texas

Sep 10 2016
So call IRS Daniel wismen call phone number 1-206-312-0075 The owner of the number from google is ONVOY, LLC seattle Washington Author: New york, New York Liars: So call IRS seattle, Washington

Sep 09 2016
IRS Scam Shawn Marks Phony IRS Scam with India accent caller and supervisor Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Internet

Sep 08 2016
IRS Department of Legal Affairs IRS filing a CP503 against you Nationwide The IRS doesn't call you for payment - it is a scam Author: New Salem, North Dakota Income Tax Service: IRS Department of Legal Affairs Nationwide

41, Report #1320867

Aug 05 2016
Glory Home Improvement Services Wade Benjamin, and Gloria Go on line and read the reviews on this company please. They are a rip off and they prey upon the elderly people and they hire off the street and want you to lie for them to the customers because they are so many years behind on doing work for there customers and tell there employees to go along with them on stuff to get there money. One guy that worked for them wouldn't and got fired for not lying and I also got fired for not lying for Wade. This company needs investigated and records pulled to where they fill out there employees W2s & sign them for there employees. They are defrauding the IRS..... Zanesville Ohio Author: ZANESVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Glory Home Improvement Services Zanesville, Ohio

42, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2016
Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake The woman reported to be Sarah Williams, Office of Legal Affairs 631-729-5316 IRS Impersonation Suffolk County New York Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: Office of Legal Affairs -IRS Fake Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Gradney associates David & Verlin Gradney Biggest liers you will ever meet, con artists, acting as specialists in foreclosures, IRS Reps,cost me my house & my equity, fraudulent trusts, fraudulent liens , Tamacula California Author: Los Gatos , California Liars: Gradney associates Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 10 2016
INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Webmovers.biz Moregiftsofdc.com Anne Daknis Bob Daknis has no professional training in SEO help and really an employee of the IRS - Internal Revenue Service Ashburn Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Ashburn, Virginia

Jul 08 2016
Richard Rogers Santamonicait Rsquaredit E3ITsolutions L.A. Red Group Richard is an experience scammer who advertises on Craig's list as an all in one IT guy. He will do one job for you and then get you to forward him money and then disappear. We have 6 people who have contacted us and are in the process of dealing with the IRS and the DA's office. santa monica California
please contact me Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers santa monica, California

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
David Cooper Made me think I owed IRS and tricked me into buying debit cards to pay. Took all my money! Author: North Hills, California Internal Revenue Service: David cooper

Jun 22 2016
IRS Officer Mark Robinson Your property is being watched by the IRS Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: IRS Officer Mark Robinson Internet