IRVING CONVENTION CENTER(SMG),IRVING TEXAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: irving convention center(SMG),IRVING TEXAS
There may be more specific results for "irving convention center(SMG),IRVING TEXAS"
For more specific results for "irving convention center(SMG),IRVING TEXAS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Your Mechanic Failing to honor warranty work and scammed by mechanic performing side work Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Your Mechanic Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
Paint your life paintyourlife.com Review not talented Chinese artist did not understand English! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Paint your life Internet

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener scam Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
Plano Marine James Benny Ray Greg Ray Tommy Williams Mark Rollin Tanner Douthit Lie cheat steal damage trashed disgusted derogatory plano Texas
Author: forney, Texas Mechanics: Plano Marine plano, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
tuffy auto center charging for a service they didnt do and damged my car disks kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Mechanics: tuffy auto center kissimmee, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Set Schedule SetSchedule Lead generation for real estate Irvine, California Author: Plano, Texas Realtors: Set Schedule Irvine,, California

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Matthew Hagberg Internet
Author: Sherman, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 22 2017
KQ Ranch RV Resort Not a Five-Star Resort Julian California Author: Valley Center, California Campgrounds: KQ Ranch RV Resort Julian, California

Aug 22 2017
bella serata tied to Steph Curry's wife Charged my bank acct $89.95 & $84.95 after I order SAMPLE size only for $9.95 texas and florida Author: frisco, Texas Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Aug 22 2017
Don Herring Mitsubishi $410 for a new car key. Too much! Irving Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Don Herring Mitsubishi Irving, Texas

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
Richard Bennett Scam money from our business with claims of investing then disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Richard Bennett Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Federal Government Grants Scams Took my personal information transferred me 3 times to 3 different people only to tell me I do not qualify Somewhere in Texas Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Grants Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Sunset Training Center I was sold a totally unsocialized fear buyer puppy Spring Grove Illinois Author: Lakemoor, Illinois Dog Breeders: Sunset Training Center Spring Grove, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Straighterline Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Straighterline Internet