ISSUANCES OFFICE PROCEEDINGS DIRECTOR P.O. BOX 9004 WESTBURY,NY 11590 9004 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: issuances office proceedings director P.O. box 9004 Westbury,NY 11590 9004
There may be more specific results for "issuances office proceedings director P.O. box 9004 Westbury,NY 11590 9004"
For more specific results for "issuances office proceedings director P.O. box 9004 Westbury,NY 11590 9004"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Office of recovery services ORS FRAUD, STEALS MONEY Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Collection Agencies: Office of recovery services Utah

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives ~Christy Pelhem; Dynamic Premium Incentives:P.O. Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Dynamic Premium Incentives: P.O Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Open-Ended Promises for FREE AIR, couldn't fullfill our air requests ~ took our deposit & won't return it! Sarasota Florida Author: Brea, California Air Travel: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
colonial Penn insurance company Aww.colonialpenn.com I was starting my daughters life insurance back up because we moved from where we were so i had a post office box for my mail Internet Author: none , Alabama Attorney Generals: colonial Penn insurance company Internet

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Left rental apartment without paying! Venezuelan guy living in Miami, visited PR Internet
Author: Ny, New York Hotel: Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Internet

Jun 18 2017
Yiwen Chen (Jenny Chen) HBO Jenny Chen, Yiwen Chen, NYC, HBO NY NEW YORK Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jenny Chen Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 15 2017
 Jewelryudesign.com NEVER RECEIVED JEWELRY NEVER RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE SCAMMERS Fresh Meadows NY Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Jewelryudesign Internet

Jun 15 2017
Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont Rude ignorant disrespectful queens village New York Question Author: queens, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont bayside, NY

Jun 14 2017
WorldGlobal Helo LX Ignored emails, could not get thru to office to report issues, no one would assist with problems,miss represented product, felt lied to, they held on to money when product was sent back, would not give refund back till threatened to be turned over to attorney and SEC. Provo Utah Author: RENO, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: WorldGlobal Provo, Utah

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet