IT UNIVERSITY ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: it university online
There may be more specific results for "it university online"
For more specific results for "it university online"
Showing 1-25 of 86,208 Found Reports For more specific results for "it university online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Boardwalk Buy Took my money for an order I placed on a unicorn pool float and it was never received! Canada Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix online Tuition rip off Phoenix Internet Author: Queensbury, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix online Internet

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The USA Nursery Refuses to communicate or honor their online promises New Haven Connecticut Author: Malvern, Arkansas Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
ethan web technologies ranking by seo Ripped me off when they did not do SEO so I went with another company then they hacked my site and deleted it after waiting 6 months for them to complete it Noida, Delhi/NCR Internet Author: riverside, California SEO - Reputation Management: ethan web technologies Internet

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Xpressary I ordered an Amazing Roller Knife in March. 2017 and have not received it. I have called & emailed. Author: La Plata, Maryland Kitchens: Xpressary Internet

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 26 2017
IT MGT aka: Systems Logic Inc. Systems Logic Inc Printer Toner Ripoff Scam Now Reborn Under the Name: IT MGT Carson City Nevada
Author: Santa Ana, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: IT MGT Carson City, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Dee Dee Kuffner, Mike Kuffner Doesnt pay their bill in full, then maligns us online. All because WE STOPPED THEIR SERVICE! Tustin California
Author: tustin, California Cleaning Services: Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Tustin, California

Jun 26 2017
Parts go .com Auto parts global llc1298 sw biltmoore stSaint lucie fl 34983 I ordered a 2004 chevey 350 turn key motor i paid $ 975.00 on 5/15/17 i was suppose to get my motor nine days latter well after 30 days go by the motor shows up it was only suppose to have 78 thousand miles on it and its suppose to be turn key .  Port saint lucie Florida Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Parts go .com Port saint lucie, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,