Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

it university online

Showing 1-25 of 85,091 Found Reports For more specific results for "it university online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 21 2017
TBX-FREE Nightmare.... being friendly here, Don't Do It..... Claremont CA Author: Missouri Liars: TBX-FREE CA

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
Aquanauts A rip off and poor quality Waco Texas Finally they fix it Author: Waco, Texas Pool Services: Aquanauts Waco , Texas

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Live Action Safety LAS, Live Action Fraudulent Practices and Disrepectful of the Men & Women in the Public Service Industry Online Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Medical Supplies: Live Action Safety Eugene, Oregon

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Janna Thomas This person ordered merchandise on Amazon.com and reported that they never received the item. Even though it was marked as delivered and her postal worker said all packages are placed in a secure loc Milpitas, California DUMMY! Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Janna Thomas Milpitas, California

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet