Your Search | it university online

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
IT-DirectDeals ITDirectDeals I was sold pirated software Tonawanda New York Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: IT-DirectDeals Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
CenturyLink Unauthorized Transacations Florida Nationwide Responsibility and Accountability Author: Florida Financial Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Hotrussianbrodes.com I consider it an online pimping service Internet Author: Citrus springs, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Hotrussianbrodes.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Performance Trailer Performance Trailer Madera CA I was sold a $250,000.00 custom trailer that not only was delivered super late, but we have had constant issues since we got it Madera California
Author: Seattle, Washington Trailers: Performance Trailer Madera, California

Dec 01 2016
Target was charged and refunded due to no availibility for March Trilogy (Paperback) (John Lewis) yet they still selling it nationwide Nationwide Author: ventnor city, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
Walmart.com Walmart, Walmart online services Never order from them online Arkansas Internet Author: Tonopah, Nevada Telephones: Walmart.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
PlentyofFish POF.com, plenty of fish Upgrade Billing Scam, Refund Refusal, Forced to Upgrade, No Communication online Internet Author: Linden, Tennessee Telemarketers: PlentyofFish Internet

Dec 01 2016
Greenlight powders Online order. Never sent. Contacted them four times with no response. Site looks real but is obviously a scam. Do you not trust this company and order from them! Internet Author: Oceanside, California Drugstores: Greenlight powders Internet