IT UNIVERSITY ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: it university online
There may be more specific results for "it university online"
For more specific results for "it university online"
Showing 1-25 of 88,085 Found Reports For more specific results for "it university online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Scott Feldman Scott Feldman tile installer knows nothing about the work was recommended by plumber Jason Parish not any better. Installed tile to jump up over one next to it large lump of glue buckled border tile left a dirt mess Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scott Feldman Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
ThatBasket I ordered a pool from them a month and a half ago. I have not received it nor have i gotten any updates on my order. I have tried several times to contact them via email and have never received a response. Internet
Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Sales People: ThatBasket Internet

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
ReVitalizeSkinSerum I canceled the keep sending. It Fountain Valley CA California Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley CA, California

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
The Healthy Back Institute Money Back Guarantee But Try To Get It McHenry Illinois Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Alternative Health: The Healthy Back Institute Internet

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Blue cloud sauna belt deals I ordered the sauna waistbelt on 6/30 2017 and have never received it money was $24.99 was taken from my check account Internet Author: bossier city, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud sauna belt deals Internet