Your Search | it university online

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
citEcar Electric Vehicles Bintelli LLC sold us a car that burned up 2 motors in 2 months then denied responsibility and refused to take it back Charleston South Carolina Author: Spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: citEcar Electric Vehicles Charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Family and Community Services FCSFCS Ohio FCS - Family Community Services are Slum lords and take days to remove dead animals under the apartment for days and it smells Ravenna Ohio Author: Windham, Ohio Family Services: Family and Community Services Ravenna, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
Clarity Services Cheeky chunks they are! Shady Lane in Florida...Shady says it all! Internet Florid Author: Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Clarity Services Internet

Jun 22 2016
Xtralights Lighting parts and accessories. Cancelled my order after being told it would be back ordered several weeks. Have not received my refund after several phone calls and messages. Its been six weeks and still no refund. Richmond California Author: Orlando, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Xtralights Richmond, California

Jun 22 2016
AIU online University Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Financial Education: AIU online University Internet

Jun 22 2016
university of phoenix University of phoenix would withhold my federal funds and pelgrants until after classes would begin and then demand payment ot of pocket from me to continue my education.... Phoenix Internet Author: janesville, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: university of phoenix Internet

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
cash advance america I got a email this morning that i loan aproved for $5000.00 so i call them back and they want a itune gift card for money to relase the money. I should have know that it was a scam   chicago Illinois Author: reno , Nevada Cash Services: cash advance america chicago, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Westwood College online Liers Nationwide Author: Indiana Liars: Westwood College online Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
Credithub Take money willy nilly from my account thinking it was a one off payment. Internet Author: Larkhall, Credit Card Fraud: Credithub Internet

Jun 21 2016
Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited This company cheating many of us who is jobless not only in west Bengal other states also by advertising employment in Amanda bajar patrika regular basis. It demanding to give job in Dubai. From engineer level to labour category. First they made a agreement which is worth Rs.5725 which is taken as a registration fees. And did some fraud medical test through their known agency. In the agreement they mentioned that after 45 days if they are unable to provide visa they will refund. But practically they are saying that will not refund anything.. Kolkata Internet Author: Santipur, Indiana Employment Services: Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited Internet

Jun 21 2016
LG Life's Gloomy I paid for a new phone that was defected. I noticed it the first day.  Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: LG

Jun 21 2016
Profile Defenders ProfileDefenders SCAM REPUTATION MANAGEMENT COMPANY BEWARE Internet I am the Individual Author: Cleveland, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Profile Defenders Internet

Jun 21 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Jun 21 2016
Capella University Ripoff PHD program Minneapolis Nationwide Author: HAMDEN, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Worldcore (Worldcore.eu) UPSProvider s.r.o. Online payment scams, payment provider scams, fraud, payment fraud, wire fraud Prague Internet
Author: Bangkok, Alabama Financial Services: Worldcore (Worldcore.eu) Internet

Jun 21 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet

Jun 20 2016
Shop Airlines smallfamiliar2712Taku Takeuchi Sent a clock he purchased through ebay; 2 weeks later wanted a refund said it was damaged it was not. I even called ebay and they said they saw the pictures. He is a fraud and taking money away from me. He is the one that ripped the sticker off the back of the clock. Unbelievable. Do not sell to him. After he does this he does not respond. Just trying to make extra money. I will sue EBAY Redono Beach California Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Airlines Redono Beach, California