IT UNIVERSITY ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: it university online
There may be more specific results for "it university online"
For more specific results for "it university online"
Showing 26-50 of 257,820 Found Reports For more specific results for "it university online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 17 2017
SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) Pump and Dump stock scam St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Pennsylvania Online Trading: SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Mark Strauss Insurance, Mark Strauss Mark Strauss, is a con man and a thief. He sold a car that he did not own, nor was his name on the title, knowing full well it had a blown head gasket. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CON MAN! Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Motor Vehicle: Mark Strauss Insurance Austin, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Seekverify.com They tricked me of saying a free trial for 1$ and checking my account it ended up to 14.95 cents the same day and time a signed up . Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Websites: Seekverify.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Erepairables.com Erepairables.com,... Salvage Auctions online Try to persuade via email to bid higher/ never responded to email requesting for a refund Internet Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Junk Dealers: Erepairables.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
JC IT Company is a scam New York Internet Author: Gibsonia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: JC IT Internet

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
All Art Classic allartclassic.com Poor quality paintings, bad paints fading, no refund!  Paris France Nationwide Fake Report Again Author: Richfield, Minnesota Art Gallery: All Art Classic Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota