Your Search | it university online

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Stockton, California

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
OMEGA RMS What is it? Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Questionable Activities: OMEGA RMS Internet

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
09:57 PM I oder a cowboys jersey and never got it they just took my money Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Fraud: Internet

Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
They fixed everything! Made it Right! Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 23 2016
Li Comm phone actress Internet LI COMM IS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK AND IT DOES PAY Author: Hemphill, Texas Strippers & Dancers: Li Comm Internet

Oct 23 2016
ReNewEyeCream- ReVitalizeSkinSerum Totally Missleading internet add.I thought getting free trial because that is what it said.Lies 100%. No Refunds Fountain Valley California Author: Sunnyvale, California Miscellaneous Companies: ReNewEyeCream- ReVitalizeSkinSerumk Internet

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
09:39 AM Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Internet

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide