Your Search | it university online

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
Yummy Extensions Yummy Hair Extensions GLEN at Yummy Extensions YUMMY EXTENSIONS BAIT AND SWITCH SCHEME, NOT what they said it was... Richardson, TX - mainly on the internet Internet Author: Waldorf, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Extensions Internet

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

32, Report #1201512

Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Clever Clad We ordered a black 1x cross pendant necklace and never got it or my money back and nobody has answered me on why Internet
Author: Candler, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Clever Clad Internet

May 23 2016
FINGER HUT FINGERHUT.COM LIED ON CREDIT REPORT ST. CLOUD MN It Could Be Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: FINGER HUT Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

Full Sail University Full Sail Ripped Me Off winter park Florida
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University winter park, Florida

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet
Ship Times And Customer Service Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

May 21 2016
sleepys Bought a bed from sleeps and now it's has lumps in it North bergen New Jersey
Author: Wallington, New Jersey Bed & Bath: sleepys Wallington, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York