Your Search | itt technical institute warrensville

1, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

2, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Mettler Toledo Technical Support doesnt know anything Columbus Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Mettler Toledo Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Avant Media Institute Bogus school, Buyer beware, stupid school, learn nothing, money hungry people Houston Texas Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Avant Media Institute Houston, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Genesis Ibogaine center genesis p[arkinson's institute Retraction of endorsement Rosarita Author: Edmonton, Alabama Healthcare Centers: Genesis Ibogaine center internet

Jul 24 2016
Health Sciences Institute Unauthorized credit card charge of $37.00 Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Alternative Health: Health Sciences Institute Frederick, Maryland

Jul 24 2016
HSI Health Sciences Institute Never Got My Miracles from the Vault Frederick Maryland Author: Cambria, California Alternative Health: HSI Frederick, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
Medical prep Institute MPI, medical prep institute of tampa bay SCAM!!!!!!!! tampa bay Florida Author: palm bay, Tampa, Texas, New york, Maryland, Pompano beach, Florida Nurses: Medical prep Institute tampa bay , Florida

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
NTI-central.org National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet Author: Leander, Texas Work at Home Business: NTI-central.org Internet

Jul 22 2016
Grace Beaman, Natural Health Resources Institute Guaranteed return is bogus - just your name sent to other scammers. Bradenton Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Alternative Health: Grace Beaman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Ashley Black Fasciology Paid for paypal invoice as this is their only option for international customers, no correspondence since despite ongoing attempts, invoice was for $141US when the website lists as $89US Internet Author: Mackay, Alabama Alternative Health: Ashley Black Systems® | The Fasciology® Institute. Internet

Jul 21 2016
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Real Estate Investor for Life Lied about their product saying they provided funding to purchase real estate when they did not. Sandy Utah Author: Largo, Florida Financial Education: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Health science institute Their webs site showed up on my email listen to our report ordered the book. Close from the vault the book never came Internet Author: Billings, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Truck Driver Institute sanford T.D.i Stay away plz,cause all they care about is your money ,once u pay u will be treated like a dog,rip off,$6000,not worth it Sanford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Truck Driver Institute sanford Sanford, Florida

Jul 18 2016
South Lake Pain Institute Dr Paez, Dr Saranita Pain management 'Doctors Clermont Florida Author: Winte Garden, Florida Doctors: South Lake Pain Institute Clermont, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Technical Sweeping Services Ron Jolly SCAM ALERT Jarrettsville Maryland Author: Smyrna, Georgia Mechanics: Technical Sweeping Services Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Geek Technical Support computer problems, they make computer registry errors, will not admit to what they did Arlington, VA Internet Author: SYLMAR, California Computer Service & Repair: Geek Technical Support Internet

Jul 15 2016
Vatterott College Vatterott Technical College Predatory and Fraudulent Practices Berkeley Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Computer Programmers: Vatterott College Berkeley, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Florida technical college Florida technical college They let me go through college knowing that I wouldn't be able to finish. lakeland Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Nurses: Florida technical college lakeland , Florida

Jul 13 2016
Colorado Technical University CTU Online Overcharging for Financial Aid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Tillar, Arkansas Loans: Colorado Technical University Internet

Jul 13 2016
HSI ,Health Sciences Institute, I ordered the book 'Miracles From the Vault' and haven't received my book nor replies to my emails asking when they mailed it! They wouldn't say. Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: HSI (Health Sciences Institute) Alberta