Your Search | itt technical institute warrensville

26, Report #1331938

Oct 06 2016
NeatTravel Specials by Restaurant.com - hotelandresortcard.com - intelltravel.neatgroup.com/INTELLTRAVEL/Search?DD=INTELLTRAVEL&PIN=614-26143818Customerserviceassist.com I purchased 5 hotel vouchers worth $100 each. Once you activate your voucher number, you are suppose to be able to book a hotel, a flight or a car. However, I've tried for over a month and continue to receive a message we are experiencing technical problems please try again later Nationwide
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Hotel: NeatTravel Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Colorado Technical University, Online CTU took out twice the average loan amount in my name, refuses to provide detailed invoices Internet Author: Bellingham , Washington Education & Learning Centers: Colorado Technical University, Online Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2016
IMQ Institute for Medical Quality Institute For Medical Quality , IMQ, Total SCAM, DISHONEST GROUP, FRAUD, UNPROFESSIONAL San Francisco California Author: Texas Health Care Education: IMQ San Francisco, California

Sep 13 2016
Cannabis Industry Institute AKA Dispensary Management TodayAKA National Cannabis Industry Database Selling a database / email list filled with junk address and spam trap Internet Mistaken Report Author: Los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Cannabis Industry Institute Internet

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute of America Sloppy, inaccurate, dated, New York New York Author: Khon Kaen, Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Securities Institute of America New York,

Sep 08 2016
Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute Phlebotomy certification course Seguin TX   -   Texas Author: Garrison, Texas Healthcare Centers: Central Texas Phlebotomy Institute TX

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 07 2016
ITT Technical Institute High Tuition, Limited Educational Value Ripoff Norwood Ohio Just saying Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Colleges and Universities: ITT Technical Institute-Norwood, Ohio Norwood, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 03 2016
psv health science institute took 37.00$ out of my credit card without my ok Internet Author: marquette, Michigan Computer Fraud: psv health science institute Internet

Sep 01 2016
All alarm security companies Every alarm company there is Lied. Misrepresented safety. Misrepresented technical ability to protect. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: All alarm security companies Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Crane Institute Certification, Amber Cowart and Christine Cromarty This company hired me as a proctor. I worked for them on June 10th, 2016. I did everything they asked and to this day I have not been paid for. I have called, sent emails to no avail. Sanford Florida Author: Hopewel, Virginia Education & Learning Centers: Crane Institute Certification Sanford, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Bose AKA Bose.com Bose Sound Failure to Honor Warranty Bose Technical Representative Ron in the Philippines terminated call with loud music Author: South Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Bose AKA Bose.com

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2016
American Economic Institute Fake Awards Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Rye, New York Liars: American Economic Institute Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Surf Anonymous Free This product does NOT work and Technical Support does NOT respond unknown Internet Author: , Computer Software: Surf Anonymous Free Internet