ITW SPACE BAG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: itw space bag
There may be more specific results for "itw space bag"
For more specific results for "itw space bag"
Showing 1-25 of 8,095 Found Reports For more specific results for "itw space bag"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Space You're In Arizona Byer's Choice Never received ordered items Mesa Internet
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 04 2017
Biospharms Darin Smith Darin M. Smith, Belize land scams, Mission Retreats, Los Tambos Orphanage, Darin Michael Smith, Stacy Smith, Orphanage Missions, Belize Missions, Small space farming, Sustainable Farming, Darin Smith, devious, manipulative, lying, cheating conman assisted by wife Stacy Smith. Luring trusting Christians, they sell lots and cabins, in subdivision claiming development is legally subdivided when it is not, to live Acts Style Community Los Tambos, Spanish Lookout, Cayo District, Belize Belize.
Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Biospharms Darin Smith Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 03 2017
DJ SCOTT FALLON SCAMMER WHO RIPPED MY FRIEND DJ SCOTT FALLON SCAMMER! STOLEN MONEY AND DIDn't Show up for an event which he paid for DRUGGED UP SCUM BAG WHO TAKES DRUGS AND ROBS SCAMS PROMOTORS Wales Nationwide Author: Scott-fallon, Florida Attorneys General: DJ SCOTT FALLON SCAMMER WHO RIPPED MY FRIEND Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
MIKE AHMET SCAMMER TWO FACED WEED DRUGGIE mike ahmet torquay scammer who stolen money £500 (((REDACTED))) Sick low life scum bag who deserves his kids taken away. MiKe Ahmet two faced scammer! Nationwide
Author: Ahmet-land, Connecticut Attorneys General: MIKE AHMET SCAMMER TWO FACED WEED DRUGGIE Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
chic2chic I brought bag full of cloths and 2 Prada handbags and 1 Prada wallet. some were sold and some they still have. they closed their business with no warning and kept my belongings and the $149.62 in my account. Foxborough Massachusetts Author: Cumberland , Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: chic2chic Foxborough , Massachusetts

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Valu Pass (aka:Call On a DR) FRAUD, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, COERCION Maitland Florida MY Information Was NOT Secured by Valu Pass!!! Author: Nottingham, Maryland Doctors: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 15 2017
skyvault360 i wanted to cancel my free trail of 30 days. july 15,2017 is the end of 30 days. i tried to cancel yesterday Internet Cancellation of Account Author: porterville, California Computer Fraud: skyvault360 Internet

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 14 2017
Space Ape Games Unfair gaming practices and unrealistic drop rates London Internet
Author: Claxton, Georgia Computer Programmers: Space Ape Games Internet

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Amora Coffee I had purchased a bag of amoral coffee for $1.00 on July 11 my card was charged for $68.00 I did not agree to any contract or agreement to charge my card for any additional payments. Montgomery Alabama Author: Dexter, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Amora Coffee Montgomery , Alabama

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida