Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ivory white

Showing 26-50 of 4,504 Found Reports For more specific results for "ivory white"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

28, Report #1352063

Jan 26 2017
Future Income Payments, LLC Simply put. I borrowed 10,000.00 from FIP, LLC. Like most I was desperate for the money for bills etc. I has to pay. $850.00 for 120 months. 850X120 months = 102,000.00. I tried my best to make payments on time. After three months. I could no longer get loan because they gave me a negative profile. To any and all future lending companies. Henderson NV Author: white plains, Maryland On-Line Business: ORGANIZED CRIME: Future Income Payment(s). Nevada

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona also Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 11 2017
Gerber Life Insurance Company The representatives misplaced my daughters' information several times and keep harassing me. White Plains New York Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Gerber Life Insurance Company White Plains, New York

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
If you're accused of something in phenix city you do not have any rights the false accusers do without the police investigation but if someone accuses you of messing with their kids they automatically Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 04 2017
PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD CHICAGO FLIPPING PROPERTY INVESTMENT FRAUD, INTERNET SCAM, WHITE COLLAR CRIME DUBLIN IRELAND
Contact info Author: Macau, Other Realtors: CEO PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD Internet

Dec 30 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Joint Effort Chiropractic and Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Jonathan Donath does everything to get patients out of pain and back to normal in as quick and cost effective way as possible. Dr. Jonathan Donath teaches core strengthening and other stretches and exercises for patients to do at home so they don't keep being dependent on us.*UPDATE: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously. Author: White Plains, New York Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains, New York

Dec 28 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is regarded as one of the most respected chiropractors in the tri-state region. Dr. Donath prides himself on practicing evidence-based medicine with a variety of proven techniques. Each treatment program is individually designed and prescribed for patients. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice for more than eight years, provides each patient with the best quality, compassionate, and comprehensive care possible. Dr. Donath strives to learn more about innovations in the field—in order to be the most qualified doctor for his patients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains , New York

Dec 24 2016
Prize Candle Dirty,filthy scumbags Connecticut Internet Author: white bluff, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kims Florist I ordered a ceramic penguin with a tree and flowers on the tree with a string of lights called send a hug penguin and they delivered to my brother and his wife a bunch of greenery and a about five white flowers (I paid and additional $10 for extra flowers) and it didnt look like a tree and there was no penquin or lights. It was horrible looking. Antioch California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Florists: Kims Florist Antioch, California

Dec 21 2016
nurta force llc charged me for product did not want tampa Florida Author: WHITE CLOUD, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: nurta force llc tampa, Florida

Dec 20 2016
The Deal Empire This company is associated with My Tactical Kits Ordered on line from Facebook and $44.85 was deducted on 11/28/16 and still have not received my product. Can't contact them via email or phone with a response. Don't know - either FL or CA Internet Author: White Oak, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 15 2016
Car Depot Scott Clark Bad Title; title cannot be used; cannot drive car Kennesaw Georgia Author: White, Georgia Auto Dealers: Car Depot Kennesaw, Georgia

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

43, Report #1341972

Dec 07 2016
Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet Booking Cancellations Author: White Hall, Arkansas Cruise Ships: Sears Vacations Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Treetopia White Trees Turn Yellow Internet Author: Austin, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Treetopia Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 23 2016
White Light Smile Company charged me monthly after I made a purchase and showed on my credit card as subscription San Diego California
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California