Your Search | iyogi
Approximately 69 Reports Found

Sep 23 2014
Iyogi tech support ruined my pc and charged alot for it new york city Nationwide iYogi-ART Author: high point, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Iyogi tech support Nationwide
27, Report #1161929

Jul 14 2014
IYOGI = Alex Smith, salesman and Surender Gupta in India to receive the $500.00. SCAM of $500.00 for computer services forever, no yearly fee's. CALIFORNIA, AND INDIA California iYogi Technical Services Author: DANBURY, North Carolina Consumer Services: IYOGI NEW YORK, New York

Jul 05 2014
iYogi Iyogi Ripped us off By Refusing to pay us for Exmplary services that they charged the client 180.00 for New York City New York What we expected Author: Abilene, Texas Computer Help Desk: iYogi New York City, New York

Jul 02 2014
iYogi Misrepresentations and Unethical Business Practices India Internet iYogi Technical Services Author: Boulder, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: iYogi Internet

Jun 08 2014
iyogi talked me into a contract when i was trying to call apple support for my iphone, accesed my computer with my tax returns and all my families social security numbers and birth dates there was a green dot next to tax return icon and believe they downloaded my information from my desktop Guraon India Guraon India iYogi Technical Services Author: lenox, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: iyogi Internet

May 15 2014
08:40 PM iyogi internet rip off disguised as norton support Internet iYogi Author: Alaska Weight Control: Internet

May 12 2014
iYogi Rip-off Scam Internet iYogi - Active Response Team Author: Liberty Knolls, Maryland Internet Fraud: iYogi Internet

Apr 05 2014
iYogi iTechline Harmeet Singh Deliberate virus infection of PC in helping to install Total Defence PC Tune Up sold by Tiger Direct based in the US Gurgaon, India Delhi, India Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: iYogi Gurgaon, Select State/Province

Mar 27 2014
IYogi (masquerading as HP, Best Buy and others) Virus manufacturer wants payment to clean their own mess! Building No. 6Tower C Cyber City Gurgaon : 122002. Nationwide Author: COCONUT CREEK, Florida Computer Fraud: IYogi Building No. 6Tower C Cyber City Gurgaon : 122002., Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
iYogi They are disguised as Norton and Symantec They offered to help me resolve my computer issues by installing new software that I did not need. India iYogi - ART Author: El Monte, California Consumer Services: iYogi N/A, Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
IYogi A random contact wanting to take control of my computer Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Computer Fraud: IYogi Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
iYOGI or iTechline They scam you; they lie to you Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: iYOGI Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 02 2014
iYogi iYogi destroyed two computers and credited a rebate to a non existent credit card  Internet Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Computer Service & Repair: iYogi Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 14 2013
Iyogi Inc. iyogi tech support pushy, rude, inconsiderate, greedy, annoying India New York Response to the Report Author: freeland, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Iyogi Inc. New York, New York

Aug 16 2013
Netgear Tech Iyogi Fraud Privacy Violation Internet Security Risky Instals viruses San Jose California Apologies Author: kannapolis, North Carolina Computer Software: Netgear Tech Select State/Province
41, Report #1062080

Jun 25 2013
iYogi AKA iyogi reviews iYogi review A real iyogi review alternative Internet Insulting response - Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: iYogi Internet

May 25 2013
iYogi Total scam Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Electronics: iYogi Internet

Apr 25 2013
iyogi took $200 for a service they did not deliver Internet We'd like to investigate it Author: chilliwack, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: iyogi Internet

Apr 23 2013
IYOGA Raped of money from iyogi Scam and lies. They told me they could fix my computer, they lied! , Internet Want No parts of your offer! Author: Burlington, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: IYOGA Internet

Mar 29 2013
IYogi Big Scammers! The asked me to click on the link which gave them full access to my computer and then asked for 99.00 to in order to help me.. New Delhi, India Response to 'tricked' Author: san jose, California Computer Fraud: IYogi New Delhi, Select State/Province

Mar 14 2013
iyogi destroyed my computer and charged me to do so then I cancelled same day and they charged me 325 dollars Internet We will take care of it. Author: davidsville, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: iyogi Internet

Mar 07 2013
iYogi, Eva Sherpa Vansh Tandon Failed to pay an amount agreed on to perform a computer repair., New York
iYogi Author: Ouaquaga, New York Computer Service & Repair: iYogi, Eva Sherpa, New York

Mar 07 2013
iYogi iYogi is a internet scam! Internet Author: , Virginia Computer Service & Repair: iYogi Internet

Feb 22 2013
KODAK KODAK IYogi - Technical Support for Printers Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Help Desk: KODAK Internet

Feb 08 2013
Total Defense iYogi support this mob made an unauthorided charge against my credit card, and i have been unable to get a refund. Their phone number just refres me back to the website, which will not process my refund claim , Internet Apologies!! Author: Wombelano, Other Computer Fraud: Total Defense Internet