IZIGET TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: iziget technology co limited
There may be more specific results for "iziget technology co limited"
For more specific results for "iziget technology co limited"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 21 2017
Storsche High Performance Gadgets Storsche.myshopify.com, shopify Storsche PTY Limited They advertised expensive eye glasses, then send cheap Chinese make junk that you cannot use New York Internet
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Storsche High Performance Gadgets Internet

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited sold me a hdtv antenna that does nothing at all Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Aug 20 2017
MSG Limited Bestcerakote.com Want your weapon not returned to you? try this guys service on for size. Springfield Ohio Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Mail Order Services: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Scam on internet hangzhou internet Author: Texas On-Line Business: HANGZHOU ZHONGQICHEM CO.,LIMITED​​​​​​​​​ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Glow Cream Total frauds automatic charges of hundreds of dollars no shipments or limited shipments internet only Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Skin Care: Parisian Glow Cream Internet

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
LIMA Technology Inc Meet Lima not working, noc privacy as promissed Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: LIMA Technology Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered their 30 oz. Tumbler advertised as free, just pay $6.99 for shipping and handling. Hurry, limited time offer. I was charged the $6.99 on August 5th, then today (August 14th) an additional $39.95 was withdrawn from my checking account. I was never notified of the additional charge. Internet Author: Gifford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Aug 14 2017
LaserShip WARNING: PLEASE BEWARE OF Predatory, philandering, sick men there, including but not limited to, effeminate Tom Mara who feign victim when they’re exposed, outed or confronted. Vienna Virginia Author: Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: LaserShip Vienna, Virginia

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Co-op TMG, The Members Group Discrimination Double Standards Urbandale Iowa Author: Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Co-op Urbandale, Iowa