J & S USED ENGINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j & s used engines
There may be more specific results for "j & s used engines"
For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Showing 1-25 of 78,344 Found Reports For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Elly' s world Steam strightner ad in Facebook Internet
Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Beauty Products: Ellis worl Internet

Aug 22 2017
Girard J. Coia is an eBay mail fraud scammer Mail fraud scammer bought authentic jersey, sent back worthless replica jersey Media Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Girard J. Coia Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Lifestyle now.com 3hours used for filling out info,and photoand credit card #s Internet Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Home Based Business: Lifestyle now.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

6, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Bulecil nutraactive Monthly charges to cc Provo Utah forgot number Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 21 2017
WhoPostedBail.org Internetreputation.comGustavo S Extortion, pay internet reputation to remove mugshot then they put you on Whoposted bail. Fraudenlently to get you to come back to them. Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: WhoPostedBail.org Internet

Aug 21 2017
flawleshealthylife Freyaseru used my debit card and charged 189.90 for nothing I ordered or received Internet Author: Alma, Arkansas Celebrities: flawleshealthylife Internet

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
S $ S Auto Parts Sold me junk! Did not warranty engines! Pikeville Kentucky Author: Plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: S $ S Auto Parts Pikeville, Kentucky

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Khosrow Sadeghian- Amy J Sadeghian- KAMY Investments aka KAMY Real Estate Trust aka KAMY Real Estate CHICKEN SOUP IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!!! Denton Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Property Management: Khosrow Sadeghian Denton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
andrew azoulay at douglas elliman DONT DEAL WITH ANDREW AZOULAY , HES A RIPOFF , AND APPARANTLY THE BIGGEST JERK AROUND , TREATS HIS CLIENTS LIKE S*** , NOT WORTH IT MANHATTAN NY Nationwide
Author: ny , New York Better Business Bureau: andrew azoulay at douglas elliman Nationwide