J & S USED ENGINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: j & s used engines
There may be more specific results for "j & s used engines"
For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Showing 1-25 of 22,041 Found Reports For more specific results for "j & s used engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Itechdeals.com Sent me defective used items Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 Internet
Author: Carson City, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Itechdeals.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
PowerTrain Products Mid-Atlantic Engines Rip Off, Con Artists Stevensville Maryland Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: PowerTrain Products Stevensville, Maryland

Apr 26 2017
City of Portland Officer J. Robertson #113Speeds Towing Portland, Oregon Author: Moline, Illinois Government Corruption: City of Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 26 2017
S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA A STAND UP GUY BOUGHT THIS BUSINESS THIS YEAR SPOKANE Washington Author: Sherwood, Oregon Auto Parts: S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA SPOKANE, Washington

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Crevier Mini Don't get a used car here Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Auto Dealers: Crevier Mini Santa Ana, California

Apr 26 2017
y s cream SKIN CARE YS CREAM NOT SURE THEY DONT GIVE THAT TO YOU Internet Author: harbor springs, Michigan Eye Care: y s cream Internet

Apr 25 2017
SCH AUDI OXNARD HARWARD, Dealership mangers new and used Crafty, deceitful, patronizing, lieing, dishonest, animal of prey, Looking for senior citizens that are disabled, and not experience. Unkempt promise, erragent, rude, shiftey. OXNARD California Author: Ventura, California Auto Dealers: SCH AUDI OXNARD OXNARD, California

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Adam S. Tracy iBankattorneys.com, Adam S. Tracy, Esq@tracyfirmSecurities Compliance Group, LTDThe Tracy Firm, LTD Adam Tracy -- Lawyer Disciplined By Bar! File A Complaint Immediately If Victim Of Tracy Law, LTD Wheaton Illinois
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Adam S. Tracy Wheaton, Illinois

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 22 2017
Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Takes your money and disappears Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 21 2017
AM Used Auto Parts Goods and Services Not as Described Tampa Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Parts: AM Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Jacob Barbosa; SJ Barbosa; Saul Jacob Barbosa; Saul J Barbosa; Lakeshore Spirits Conartist raising investment, using spirits business as a front, to fund his luxurious lifestyle Orange County Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Oxebridge Resources President, Susan Hicks Susan Paris, Susan Jean Hicks, Susan J Paris Request For Victims To Seek Damages From Susan Hicks, Former President of Oxebridge Quality Resources Winter Haven Florida
Author: Florida Business Consulting: Susan Hicks Winter Haven, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet