Your Search | j d byrider

Oct 23 2016
Aspen Dental Paducah KY, Owned and openated by: David J Elrod DMD Aspen dental for the worst dental experience ever Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Dental Services: Aspen Dental Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 21 2016
D & K Tree Services Derrick BelcherKelly Baker Theiving Tree Trimming couple not company. Gettysburg Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg , Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: D & K Tree Services Gettysburg , Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Triple J. Health Management LLC Cellvia, Hydrolux skin cream and anti-aging, which recently launched online through the presentation of a bottle of trial. Cream promises to brighten the appearance of your skin while restoring radiant, firmer skin and soften the appearance of fine lines stubborn. Unknown Internet, FLA, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: Triple J. Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Oct 15 2016
Olumide Babatunde Garfin J. NicdaoZubair Seyeed RaffeqLarry BrownMohammad Alwadi Fraud: Olumide Babatunde took my 2100$ Nairoi, Kenya Internet
Author: Dubai, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Olumide Babatunde Internet

Oct 14 2016
D&D Transportation Services Inc Calvin and Darlene Kuntz, Jennifer Kuntz Not competent to administer a 401k check or tell the truth Gooding Idaho Author: Butte, Montana Accounting: D&D Transportation Services Inc Gooding, Idaho

J & J Services, Julius Owner Stole auto parts Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Body Work & Repair: J & J Services Columbus, Ohio

Oct 13 2016
Diamond j Alisha Jacuzzi sold me a dangerous horse that was advertised as SAFE Alexander Arkansas Author: anywhere, California Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond j Alexander, Arkansas

Oct 13 2016
Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA Dental Design Center Violation of Patient Rights and Billing Fraud West Palm Beach Florida Resolution Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Dental Services: Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2016
Michael Papp Homeworks Micael J Papp Contractor Fraud Fraudulent contractor, con artist, will pretend to know what he's doing, bring in a partner to distract you and make it seems like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't know the first thing about being a contractor. Orefield, Bethlehem, Allentown Pennsylvania Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Michael Papp Orefield, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Oct 10 2016
Patricia Pierson CAC Denver Cares Dr. William J Burman(((redacted)))tDenver, CO 80204 Hillary Clinton meets Patsey Ramsey. False Imprisonment. KNOWN ISSUE at Denver Cares... Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Healthcare Centers: Patricia Pierson CAC Denver, Colorado

Oct 10 2016
Jay Brazil. Joseph Brazil, Solar Fusion, J Brazil Entertainment. SolFusion SCAM ARTIST, CON ARTIST, Los Angeles Caliifornia Author: Tujunga, California Solar: J Brazil Entertainment. Internet

Oct 09 2016
Brummer development llc Anthony j brummer: Tony burmmer: Skipped out on payroll Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Home Improvements: Brummer development llc Ocala, Florida

Oct 06 2016
Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Poor patient service Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Dental Services: Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Florida

Oct 05 2016
Clover Home Services, Inc Matthew J PowellPresident cloverreo.comClover Home Services, Incmpowell@cloverreo.comwww.cloverreo.comCell 602.317.4845 REO, Foreclosure, lawn care, cleanout, rip off, liar, cheat, kingman Arizona Author: golden valley, Arizona Landscape Companies: Clover Home Services, Inc Phoenix Arizona,

Oct 05 2016
Richard D Bird wadude on ebay Steal a printer and screw over the ebay account of the people you've ripped off as well yakima Washington Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Richard D Bird yakima, Washington

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Vickie J Mc Cord, Irongate Realty BEWARE VICKIE MC CORD AND ANYONE AT IRONGATE REALTY Lakewood Ranch Florida
Author: Ellenton, Florida Realtors: Vickie J Mc Cord, Irongate Realty Lakewood Ranch, Florida

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 30 2016
Donald D. Waggener Still just a plain old fashioned bigot Lexington Kentucky Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Lawyers: Donald D. Waggener Lexington, Kentucky